Black entertainers slam Police at the Grammys

Wow! What a racist comment. Shocking.
Your comment wasnt racist. It was ignorant.

That's okay, everyone already knows what a hateful racist you are. No surprises here. Lol.
Your deflection at this point in the thread tells me you are off your meds again. What makes you think the now wealthy Black celebrities dont know what its like to be poor?

Stop making racist comments.
No.I wont stop until whites learn to stop making racist comments.

What comment did I make to you that was racist?
You are the biggest racist here, racist.

How about this one?
laugh.gif

4601100306.jpg

Yes, some people should not be allowed to breed apparently, regardless of their skin color. :D Lol.

Bookmark this thread for whenever a republican claims that their party isn't racist.
History lesson: the democrat party was in favor of slavery, started the KKK, implented Jim Crowe laws. GOP passed the Civil rights act and Voting Rights and was founded to end slavery. . Blacks mostly voted for republicans. However, the only switch of parties was black rushing to the Democrat party because of free stuff promised to them by Democrats. Why would white R acist Democrats rush to join the GOP if the GOP was for integration and Civil rights? Democrats suggesting GOP are former Democrats is just dumb.

Last edited:
Bookmark this thread for whenever a republican claims that their party isn't racist.
History lesson: the democrat party was in favor of slavery, started the KKK, implented Jim Crowe laws. GOP passed the Civil rights act and Voting Rights. Blacks mostly voted for republicans. However, the only switch of parties was black rushing to the Democrat party because of free stuff promised to them by Democrats.
Yep

History lesson: the democrat party was in favor of slavery, started the KKK, implented Jim Crowe laws. GOP passed the Civil rights act and Voting Rights. Blacks mostly voted for republicans. However, the only switch of parties was black rushing to the Democrat party because od free stuff promised to the by Democrats.

Oh, don't go bursting his bubble! That makes them happy to think of their fellow Americans in such a crappy way. They thrive on hatred.

I think I must really bother your tender feelings for you to doubt I'm Black.
laugh.gif

What? You think Black people are supposed to just sit back and be non-confrontational? That obviously havsnt stopped feral whites so why continue to do it?

Please, you aren't fooling anyone. You're really a white lesbian.
If that makes your cognitive dissonance easier to handle you have my permission to think I am a white lesbian.
laugh.gif

What do you think of this meme?

images
What do you think of these weird white people?
white_people_who_should_be_fined_for_being_weird_640_24.jpg

I think they are weird white people. What do you think of the man in the meme I posted? Do you think a person like him doesn't get jobs because of skin color?
He doesnt get a job because he has tattoos around his mouth or whatever that stuff is. That makes it easier for racists not to hire him. Remember its a meme not what he actually said. You didnt think he is really saying that did you?

Your comment wasnt racist. It was ignorant.

That's okay, everyone already knows what a hateful racist you are. No surprises here. Lol.
Your deflection at this point in the thread tells me you are off your meds again. What makes you think the now wealthy Black celebrities dont know what its like to be poor?

Stop making racist comments.
No.I wont stop until whites learn to stop making racist comments.

What comment did I make to you that was racist?
You are the biggest racist here, racist.
Really? What makes you think that?

Please, you aren't fooling anyone. You're really a white lesbian.
If that makes your cognitive dissonance easier to handle you have my permission to think I am a white lesbian.
laugh.gif

images

I think they are weird white people. What do you think of the man in the meme I posted? Do you think a person like him doesn't get jobs because of skin color?
He doesnt get a job because he has tattoos around his mouth or whatever that stuff is. That makes it easier for racists not to hire him. Remember its a meme not what he actually said. You didnt think he is really saying that did you?

Do you think it is due to his skin color, or his demeanor and his appearance? Besides being black, of course. Lol.

laugh.gif

images

Do you think it is due to his skin color, or his demeanor and his appearance? Besides being black, of course. Lol.
I dont even know if he is unemployed. What makes you think he is unemployed?

images

I dont even know if he is unemployed. What makes you think he is unemployed?

Okay, let me explain it to you. There ARE men just like him around. White ones too. What do you think the reason is why these people cannot get a job? Come on, I KNOW you can do it.

How about this one?
laugh.gif

4601100306.jpg
You are a sick prick.
Dont get emotional. Own your weird white people.
laugh.gif

You'd better be nice, because I am, believe it or not. :D I can be MUCH more unpleasant.
Give me your best shot. I can always get more unpleasant than you. Matter of fact I would suggest you open a flame thread and we will see. You are way to emotional to deal with the havoc I can bring.
laugh.gif

How about this one?
laugh.gif

4601100306.jpg
You are a sick prick.
Dont get emotional. Own your weird white people.
laugh.gif

You'd better be nice, because I am, believe it or not. :D I can be MUCH more unpleasant.
Give me your best shot. I can always get more unpleasant than you. Matter of fact I would suggest you open a flame thread and we will see. You are way to emotional to deal with the havoc I can bring.
laugh.gif

Well, you already are much more unpleasant than I am, so no surprises there. Lol. :D

Forum List

Back