BLACK father of 4 kills his kids and wife in Michigan

Holy fuck that is one fucked up story. That woman lost four kids.

Utterly disgusting how this piece of shit even got out of prison in the first place. All thanks to liberal sentencing laws that let criminals like this back out on the streets. Another victory for progressives.

Father in custody after wife injured, 4 children killed at Dearborn home

this is AFTER he already went to prison for killing his first wife- do libs or BLM care? nope- because it doesn't fit their agenda.

edit- wife injured.
Wow. I'll say a prayer for the family, and then one for your sick, twisted ass.
. What family ? He took them out. Sad situation.
Yep. Now hurry and go rub it in people's faces like the OP. You sick fucks.

WHITE father tortures family making them perform sex acts after he was released for murder and armed robbery

Kingman man who allegedly tortured family members served time for murder

do repubs or trump supporters care? nope- because it doesn't fit their agenda.
. Such a person should be hanged by the neck until dead, but the dumb do gooder so called hippie libs worry about the death penalty causing such a person to be uncomfortable when dying. You can't make this crap up.

I'm so glad these children got to die, so that you could make a political statement. Their sacrifice was worth it.

I'm so glad these children got to die, so that you could make a political statement. Their sacrifice was worth it.

almost as good as the libs counting down hundreds and thousands of soldiers getting killed huh?

here libtards- let me make it simple for you- black lives DON'T matter because libs could care less unless its a black POS getting killed or hurt by a WHITE cop- you fucking hypocrites- its YOU who makes everything political you killers of babies. You support and laugh at abortion, murder, rape etc... No morals- you hate America, God and Christians. You support evil, murder, gays, muslims killing Christian's and innocents you are all sick fucks with no soul and all of you will answer to God for worshipping liberalism and not Him.

here libtards- let me make it simple for you- black lives DON'T matter because libs could care less unless its a black POS getting killed or hurt by a WHITE cop- you fucking hypocrites- its YOU who makes everything political you killers of babies. You support and laugh at abortion, murder, rape etc... No morals- you hate America, God and Christians. You support evil, murder, gays, muslims killing Christian's and innocents you are all sick fucks with no soul and all of you will answer to God for worshipping liberalism and not Him.

Be sure and take your meds before you go to bed.

Father in custody after wife injured, 4 children killed at Dearborn home

this is AFTER he already went to prison for killing his first wife- do libs or BLM care? nope- because it doesn't fit their agenda.

edit- wife injured.
Whites kill their entire family. Do repubs care. Nope.

Virginia man kills 5 family members, himself in shooting

virginia.jpg

Be sure and take your meds before you go to bed.
There is no med or cure for his totally fucked up psyche.

Forum List

Back