🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Friday Gun Sales Spike

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
'Black' Friday (I wonder when the PC Nazis will demand the name be changed) saw one of the greatest increases in gun sales ever.
Better stock up before Obama sends his stormtroopers to your house to seize what he calls your "weapons of war". Don't be fooled and lied to. Obama has every intention to seize all privately owned guns from everyone, except of course the illegal guns in the inner city shitholes.
Black Friday breaks record with 185K gun background checks Obama is watching and waiting to see if the tide of public opinion will shift and he can pass a gun seizure Presidential decree.
When some mentally insane person shoots someone he jumps up and uses the shooting to attempt to accomplish his ultimate goal.
It must really piss him off that in fact everytime he opens his trap gun sales soar.
Ever notice he has done fuck all to curb the self-genocide happening every day in every inner city shithole? Why? Because he knows nobody gives a shit how many negroes murder each other over a bag of weed. Whites couldn't care less and negroes couldn't care less. No votes and no money in it for anyone.

Last edited:
Unlike previous gun sales spikes over news items, now I'm kinda eye-balling one myself. Rather have one in a shoebox in the closet and never need it, than need it and not have it.

Had a crazy guy here during the summer who waltzed in through what shoulda been a locked door wand was meandering around the courtyard. Actually jumped in the pond which was when I ntoiced him and starting monitoring him. Actually came up to my living room window asking if my pipe I was smoking was weed. Wasn't :) But someone else was watching too because a couple officers eventually arrived and arrested him for tresspassing.

If people can get inside here and meander around unchallenged, having a weapon for a worst-case scenario isn't totally irrational.

Considering the area, you might want a taser instead.

Some of those walls are mighty thin.

grumpy wants me to get a concealed carry and a pistol.....just seems like a lot of trouble...the dogs alert me enough that i can reach a rifle or shotgun easily

grumpy wants me to get a concealed carry and a pistol.....just seems like a lot of trouble...the dogs alert me enough that i can reach a rifle or shotgun easily

And what if you're not in your home with access to a rifle or shotgun? BTW a rifle isn't the ideal self defense gun in the home, the rounds go through and through a body at close range and can even go through walls endangering the lives of other occupants in the house or even the neighbors house. Hollow point ammunition is designed NOT to go through and through and as far as I know, there are no hollow point rifle rounds.

i beg to differ....22 comes in hollows.....and i live in a rural area...hitting the neighbors is not a problem.....and i would go for the shotgun first

And what if you're not in your home with access to a rifle or shotgun? BTW a rifle isn't the ideal self defense gun in the home, the rounds go through and through a body at close range and can even go through walls endangering the lives of other occupants in the house or even the neighbors house. Hollow point ammunition is designed NOT to go through and through and as far as I know, there are no hollow point rifle rounds.
Winchester sells 'jacketed' hollow points. They accomplish the same effect. I think for the Rem. 223?

i beg to differ....22 comes in hollows.....and i live in a rural area...hitting the neighbors is not a problem.....and i would go for the shotgun first

.22 is a high velocity rifle a hollow point would do very little to stop a through and through besides, a .22 would not stop a grown man.

Winchester sells 'jacketed' hollow points. They accomplish the same effect. I think for the Rem. 223?

Stocking up on a couple of guns not a bad idea. We might need them if China comes here to collect on the money we owe them. A little far fetched, but a closer reality would be red china getting the contract to police America. They would work much cheaper than our cops. None of this pension and benefit nonsense anymore, and they'd probably be exempt from a lot of our laws concerning habeas corpus, probable cause, etc. All in the spirit of the new world order.

Forum List

Back