Black Genocide in America

So,

active on the board we have one thread by the inmates lamenting the fact that whites will soon be a minority,

and another thread by the same crowd claiming that black Americans are being wiped out by abortion.

Classic.

are you sure it isn't the latinos making the difference?

The average black family has more children than the average white family.

There are more white families. Just pointing out that once again a liberal equates race with blacks.

are you sure it isn't the latinos making the difference?

The average black family has more children than the average white family.

There are more white families. Just pointing out that once again a liberal equates race with blacks.

White Americans have the smallest families. That means that this genocide theory is just as fucking retarded as every other thought thought that crosses the void between your ears.

Actually, it's more about women being raised to believe that their sole purpose in life is to have sex as often and with as many people as possible...while simultaneously being told their children are worthless and that it's better for them to be killed than to inflict them upon society.

ain't it a shame, and this is supposedly a Christian nation.

Pardon me moderators ............. I need to delete a post made a few day ago ............. and for some reason I am unable to do so, please delete all posts I have made on JUST THIS TOPIC ONLY including this one ............... and don't take your time about it, I am under a lot of pressure by my peers to get it removed immediately.

Forum List

Back