Black Guy Uses Brass Knuckles to Brutally Pucker Punch 12 Year Old White Kid--National Media Silent.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The sucker punch is disturbing. The news coverage video is also disturbing, with all the race mixing. And the lack of national media attention is even more disturbing. Why? Because black feral savages are a protected class, like gays. But all of that will change when Trump, a true White nationalist, is president.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Video Shows Attack on Conway 12-Year-Old

punch%202_1467069565962_9230640_ver1.0.jpg

06/27 2016

CONWAY, Ark. - The video is disturbing. A 16-year-old boy flashes two middle fingers to the camera. On one hand, he's wearing brass knuckles. Then, he winds up and delivers a devastating punch to a victim with his back turned.

When the victim is on the ground, the suspect delivers three more blows to the head.

Video Shows Attack on Conway 12-year-old

That's the way they operate. A 16 year old hits a 12 year old (from behind with brass knuckles) and pummels him after he's down. They're cowards. These are the ones who become somebody's bitch in prison. Hopefully, that's where this feral niglet ends up.

He only doin' what his mama taught `em...

... dat's why he din du nuffin...

... obviously white lives don't matter.

Last edited:
Is Steve McGarrent also JakeStarkey? Trump is nothing close to being a fucking "white nationalist". I don't know why you make that claim unless you're a fake account here to elect democrats. Let's not elect Hillary, okay?

well it sounds like he tried to murder the kid for taking something back, I'll assume the little monster stole something and the younger boy manned up and got it back.

try him as an adult on attempted murder with added on hate crime.

arrest his parents for anything and take the rest of their kids away

That was a pretty weak sucker punch. I hope they put him in an adult zoo.

THIS is where a parent needs to calmly walk into the police station and politely tell the Police Chief - "You take that kid off the streets for as long as the law will allow (charged as an adult) or I WILL take him off the streets permanently."

Apparently they are going to try him as an adult.

If they do, and he's convicted, he's likely to spend some time in prison.

If Obama had a son, he would look like that savage who committed the felony assault.

And when he gets out no one in their right mind will hire him.
And the beat goes on......

The beat goes on because this THUG will hopefully be made to endure the consequences of his actions.

Mistakes, especially Crimes, should have severe consequences. Without those severe consequences, you get the generational insanity we see in large parts of the black and Latin communities in this country.

Freud said doing the same thing multiple times and expecting different results was the definition of Insanity. I would suggest that makes large segments of our minority community in this country Insane.

The sucker punch is disturbing. The news coverage video is also disturbing, with all the race mixing. And the lack of national media attention is even more disturbing. Why? Because black feral savages are a protected class, like gays. But all of that will change when Trump, a true White nationalist, is president.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Video Shows Attack on Conway 12-Year-Old

punch%202_1467069565962_9230640_ver1.0.jpg

06/27 2016

CONWAY, Ark. - The video is disturbing. A 16-year-old boy flashes two middle fingers to the camera. On one hand, he's wearing brass knuckles. Then, he winds up and delivers a devastating punch to a victim with his back turned.

When the victim is on the ground, the suspect delivers three more blows to the head.

Video Shows Attack on Conway 12-year-old

You will never see the major media reporting stories like this though they are very numerous across the nation.....such stories go against the liberal narrative of black victimhood....aka blacks are the victims etc.etc. ad nauseum. Also blacks are practically never charged with a hate crime no matter how horrendous the attack may be...it is simply not done...too many liberals in the judicial system...they will not allow it.

The perp's mother is white trash...though she seems rather decent and explained her son has mental problems.

Multiracial youth more likely to engage in violent behavior, substance abuse
Multiracial adolescents in middle school are significantly more likely to engage in such problem behaviors as violence and substance use than single-race young people, according to a new study.

Mixed Race Kids Suffer More Health and Behavior Risks • /r/WhiteRights

Last edited:
I cannot understand why the RW has such a poor reputation with minorities.

Is Steve McGarrent also JakeStarkey? Trump is nothing close to being a fucking "white nationalist". I don't know why you make that claim unless you're a fake account here to elect democrats. Let's not elect Hillary, okay?
It's a shame because we probably need a white nationalist. Minorities like myself fare better when white culture is dominant. I don't live in neighborhoods like this. If he did this where I live he would be shot.

Forum List

Back