🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black guy, with 2 million viral hits, shows us how to behave with cops!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Dude has been all over the net and news telling folks how to survive a cop encounter....very interesting....yes? no? Uh, what is interesting to me, a black person is that thousands upon thousands of minorities in this country have survived encounters with law officers. And contrary to popular beliefs, we don't hate cops.....what we hate and I want to say this as calmly as I can, are the cover ups, the lies and the results that end badly for the victims because of these lies and cover ups. I applauad dude for surviving his encounter, I applaud dude for instructing blacks on how to behave, good job, my friend, good job....BUT NEVER THINK FOR A SECOND THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN MURDERED BY THESE COWARDS, DESERVED THIER FATE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T FOLLOW YOUR LEAD.....EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTRY, INCLUDING THUGS AND MURDERERS DESERVE A DAY IN COURT!!

HowardU3.jpg-large3.jpg

It doesn't make any difference if you're black or white. Respect the police. Raise your hands if they start telling you what to do.

What the hell is that a picture of? The whole "hands up, don't shoot" bullshit?

What the hell is that a picture of? The whole "hands up, don't shoot" bullshit?
I didn't take it that way. I took it if the cop tells you to raise your hands, don't run, just raise your damn hands! White or black, do as you are told.

Everyone is entitled to their day in court.

If you dont resist arrest...you'll get it.

Is acting "white" when dealing with cops a betrayal of Black identity?
It's not "acting White" it's acting like you have two fucking brain cells to rub together........which obviously an entire race doesn't generally speaking.

Dude has been all over the net and news telling folks how to survive a cop encounter....very interesting....yes? no? Uh, what is interesting to me, a black person is that thousands upon thousands of minorities in this country have survived encounters with law officers. And contrary to popular beliefs, we don't hate cops.....what we hate and I want to say this as calmly as I can, are the cover ups, the lies and the results that end badly for the victims because of these lies and cover ups. I applauad dude for surviving his encounter, I applaud dude for instructing blacks on how to behave, good job, my friend, good job....BUT NEVER THINK FOR A SECOND THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN MURDERED BY THESE COWARDS, DESERVED THIER FATE BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T FOLLOW YOUR LEAD.....EVERYONE IN THIS COUNTRY, INCLUDING THUGS AND MURDERERS DESERVE A DAY IN COURT!!

HowardU3.jpg-large3.jpg
I wonder how many of these people are still wearing the stupid lying T shirts?

It doesn't make any difference if you're black or white. Respect the police. Raise your hands if they start telling you what to do.
Good government boot licker I see. What if they tell you to suck their dick?

Two Baton Rouge police officers and a former officer indicted Wednesday in sex case Columnists The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana
What's the problem? Every time you take a fucking Government handout you're sucking the dick of the Maker who paid his income taxes so the fucking Government could hand you something for fucking nothing. You must feel really proud of yourself.
SUCK DON'T BLOW BITCH!

Good government boot licker I see. What if they tell you to suck their dick?

Two Baton Rouge police officers and a former officer indicted Wednesday in sex case Columnists The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana
What's the problem? Every time you take a fucking Government handout you're sucking the dick of the Maker who paid his income taxes so the fucking Government could hand you something for fucking nothing. You must feel really proud of yourself.
SUCK DON'T BLOW BITCH!
Wow, then General Electric must suck donkey dick sized govt. handouts......

Oh I love these "one black guy said something so all blacks should pay attention" threads. What is it this time? Ohhh Police Brutality. Let me watch this one.

Whoa wait a min...did that guy just say all cops ARE NOT bad!??!?! This guy is on to something here.

I'm going to see if he has other vids like "All birds dont fly" or "all strippers arent whores".

Could try not breaking the law so encounters with police are unlikely.

I challenge you to youtube the black guy sitting in a gas station waiting his turn to get gas and a damned cop want's to know why he doesn't have his fukin seat belt on and for his efforts, black guy gets 6 bullets....listen, not all of us are breaking the damned law, Mr. White guy, some of us, like this guy, are just innocent bystanders of racists.....now put that in your pipe and have a nice day.

Uh, it does matter. Without camera's a simple hand raising could lead to death.

Forum List

Back