🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black guy, with 2 million viral hits, shows us how to behave with cops!!

That same black guy posted this. Man this guy is onto some good stuff

4345167752_25617852bc.jpg

Whaaaaaa?

Oh I love these "one black guy said something so all blacks should pay attention" threads. What is it this time? Ohhh Police Brutality. Let me watch this one.

Whoa wait a min...did that guy just say all cops ARE NOT bad!??!?! This guy is on to something here.

I'm going to see if he has other vids like "All birds dont fly" or "all strippers arent whores".
Everyone is entitled to their day in court.

If you dont resist arrest...you'll get it.

So running, reaching for a wallet, any hand movement, etc....you should die? And when does this reaction began targeting whites? because I've watched enough news to differ with you.
What the hell is that a picture of? The whole "hands up, don't shoot" bullshit?

Wow, you do have a brain and you figured that out all by yourself, good job, Hoss, good job!!

It doesn't make any difference if you're black or white. Respect the police. Raise your hands if they start telling you what to do.
Good government boot licker I see. What if they tell you to suck their dick?

Two Baton Rouge police officers and a former officer indicted Wednesday in sex case Columnists The Advocate Baton Rouge Louisiana
What's the problem? Every time you take a fucking Government handout you're sucking the dick of the Maker who paid his income taxes so the fucking Government could hand you something for fucking nothing. You must feel really proud of yourself.
SUCK DON'T BLOW BITCH!

WTF?

Forum List

Back