Black Hair Salons & The White House Are Teaming Up To Get People Vaccinated

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is a very good idea.

Go directly to the people.

Thus far one thousand business owners have signed up for training about the vaccine. So they can talk to their customers about the vaccine with scientific facts and encourage them to get vaccinated.

I think they should have people on site so customers can get vaccinated right there at the business.

"Black Hair Salons & The White House Are Teaming Up To Get People Vaccinated"

What if I don't have black hair?

Marilyn-Monroe_-TRY-First.jpg

Thus far one thousand business owners have signed up for training about the vaccine. So they can talk to their customers about the vaccine with scientific facts and encourage them to get vaccinated.

I think they should have people on site so customers can get vaccinated right there at the business.

just offer them air Jordans.... Even at 300 bucks a shot it will be cheaper and more effective than any government funded program.

JOP

more idiocy and racism from Bidumb and the blacks

Do black hair salons have black only drinking fountains? A black only lunch counter?

The democrat dream lives on.....

1629639652411.png

why are you people so racist?

Forum List

Back