black history month menu in university anger blacks

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

these people have nothing better to do then find stuff to get upset over. blacks need to get over themselves and get rid of black history month period.

these people have nothing better to do then find stuff to get upset over. blacks need to get over themselves and get rid of black history month period.

what stupid F**** S.

Ive seen chicken and waffles on the lunch menu thats comes with the catering service at two different schools in Marin County Ca... schools that are mostly white... they serve watermelon too because all kids like it...
It feels like a full time job now for people to look for racism, cause theres nothing else to do.
A lot of these catering services for schools are just scrambling to find things that are different to spice up the menus.... why cant these idiots just relax for a moment?

what stupid F**** S.

Ive seen chicken and waffles on the lunch menu thats comes with the catering service at two different schools in Marin County Ca... schools that are mostly white... they serve watermelon too because all kids like it...
It feels like a full time job now for people to look for racism, cause theres nothing else to do.
A lot of these catering services for schools are just scrambling to find things that are different to spice up the menus.... why cant these idiots just relax for a moment?
every time a meal is made for these folks. chicken pisses them off too.

I read the article and could not find 1 person who was outraged.

Can we devote just this one thread to being the KKK thread in which there will be no rebuttals of the hate and racism that is the obvious purpose?

Can we devote just this one thread to being the KKK thread in which there will be no rebuttals of the hate and racism that is the obvious purpose?
racism has nothing to do with it. everyone has right to be tired of all this race crap blacks have started.

I read the article and could not find 1 person who was outraged.

well the vendor did have to appologize and say THAT would never happen again, so he must have caught some heat from the parents. But what the hell? from here on out are they just going to eat every other type of food except for fried chicken or watermelon? pretty soon th eparents will be complaining that the meals aren't inclusive enough.... but thats just human nature I guess

well the vendor did have to appologize and say THAT would never happen again, so he must have caught some heat from the parents. But what the hell? from here on out are they just going to eat every other type of food except for fried chicken or watermelon? pretty soon th eparents will be complaining that the meals aren't inclusive enough.... but thats just human nature I guess
it syas in article parents and students complained black no doubt.

it says right in the article students and parents complained. you blind? blacks know dought.
The school's administration and its food vendor, Aramark, apologized after students and parents pointed out the racial stereotypes the menu reinforced.

How many? What race are they? Were 95% of the parents and kids not offened?

I am very old.

When I was young, many people did joke about certain folks liking chicken and watermelon.

Maybe today in 2023, younger people are not aware of that fact, so they proposed that menu in all innocence.

No matter what one thinks about those folks, there is NEVER any excuse to hurt their feelings on purpose.

^^^ I was born in 1982 and this is the first that I have heard about it. To me, food is food. It has to be eaten or a person can and will starve to death.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The answer is simple.

Blacks want to be treated as equals but want to be treated special.

You treat blacks as special they spit in your face.

So the answer is, stop treating blacks like blacks. Stop giving them any attention at all for being black, stop with the white guilt shit, start calling them out for their short comings and when they bitch and complain just ignore them.

Blacks only have power because he give it to them.

Bottom line is they will never be happy so don't even try

Good grief. Are black people the only people in the world who like fried chicken, waffles, watermelon? I love all three. We don't have fried chicken very often for health reasons these days, but I has been a life long favorite. And I suspect I have about as much African American blood in me as Elizabeth Warren is an Indian.

Watermelon happens to be on almost every health food list, a super food actually loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. It is pathetic that the 'woke' cancel culture of ANY race dictates what is and is not appropriate to serve depending on what group is featured that month.

What they are accomplishing is turning people without a racist bone in their bodies into people who come to resent those who demand everybody be super sensitive to THEIR race and THEIR history and THEIR culture and everybody else be damned.

Why can't we all just be Americans, treat everybody else as Americans, and enjoy good food that everybody likes no matter what day or month it is on the calendar?

Forum List

Back