Black 'HOOTERS' girl upset customer asked for blonde server instead of her

Who's paying, and who's leaving the tips?
If a patron wants a certain server, so be it.
It doesn't always have to be about racism.
More than likely, they frequented Hooter's and had rapport
with that blonde.
Bulllllshit. Then ask to be sat in that particular server's area from the get go. For fucks sake. Have some common sense. I guess I was raised right. I have eaten at more restaurants than I could ever hope to remember. And in all those instances, never, in my whole life, have I ever asked to have a new server based on their appearance. Sorry, the whole concept is alien to me. Something an entitled, cruel asshole would do. You simply don't possess the entitlement to treat another human being that way. I enforce this philosophy in my daily life, and I don't ask for approval from anyone.

If you disagree, well then I just fucking pity you.

I have never been in a Hooters, but this seems like a pretty racist, low class move to me.

Not necessarily racist. It could have been, or it could have been that the customer believed since he was in a Hooters, that that entitled him to choose the hot girl of his preference.
I really think the key here is the restaurant. If this happened in a Denny's, a Chili's, or other run of the mill restaurant, then that would completely change the dynamic of the situation, since you're not going in a Denny's to ogle girls in shorts and tight tops.

Bulllllshit. Then ask to be sat in that particular server's area from the get go. For fucks sake. Have some common sense. I guess I was raised right. I have eaten at more restaurants than I could ever hope to remember. And in all those instances, never, in my whole life, have I ever asked to have a new server based on their appearance. Sorry, the whole concept is alien to me. Something an entitled, cruel asshole would do. You simply don't possess the entitlement to treat another human being that way. I enforce this philosophy in my daily life, and I don't ask for approval from anyone.

If you disagree, well then I pity you.
I agree with you for the most part. But Hooter's entire theme is the appearance of their waitresses. Is it crass, demeaning, kinda shitty? I think so, that's why I don't patronize Hooter's. But they're not exactly subtle - it's obvious what it's all about. Anyone who works there, or visits there, should be comfortable with the idea that women will be judged based on their appearance.

Not necessarily racist. It could have been, or it could have been that the customer believed since he was in a Hooters, that that entitled him to choose the hot girl of his preference.
I really think the key here is the restaurant. If this happened in a Denny's, a Chili's, or other run of the mill restaurant, then that would completely change the dynamic of the situation, since you're not going in a Denny's to ogle girls in shorts and tight tops.
The whole idea of going to a Hooters seems pretty strange to me, I do have to admit.

I'm more of a brew pub with a dozen different IPAs kind of guy, myself.

Could be worse.
At least she wasn't replaced by a white male...

download (22).jpeg

Some people consider anything they disagree with to be racist. They seem to find, or search out, racism in every situation.

I'd like to see a thread that asks posters to state what they consider racism, and what they find acceptable, as personal preference.

I've never been in a Hooters, but I love attractive blonde women. Though I don't prefer them when it comes to relationships. There, I prefer Hispanic or Asian women.

We all have preferences and should be able to exercise them. I love chocolate ice cream, and don't care for other flavors. Prefer pickups over sedans. Blondes over...

Last edited:
THere are plenty of white servers who will turn over their tables to black servers because the people at the table are black and they don't tip whites. Now that i think of it, i'm not sure that black diners will tip black waitresses either.
We did security for the NAACP event last fall, that included George Clooney and his wife, at the convention center. Hundreds and hundreds of well off blacks. At the end of the evening our coat check table had a grand total of $5.00 for tips, and the coat check girl is black.

If you disagree, well then I just fucking pity you.

Just because the Reich media vomits it, doesn't mean it's true.

There is only a 10% chance that this ever happened. About 2% chance it happened the way the media reported it, and 1% that the motives were as stated.

I mean, the by line is Jussie Smollett, right?

Closest you ever got to that was with your right hand, in the bathroom, with the door locked, before Mom knocked and asked "is everything alright in there?"
:auiqs.jpg:
My Ma is dead you piece of shit, so it never happened. She died of cancer at 27. Fuck off pos.

Forum List

Back