Black 'HOOTERS' girl upset customer asked for blonde server instead of her

I guess i know that now. Went to a list of Hooter's wannabees. Title was something like "7 Restaurants that Make Hooters look like PG-13". It's an eye-opening read. :badgrin: But I'm over acting like someone goin' thru puberty.

And there was Bone Daddy. The others were almost too explicit for a serious thread like this.
Oh well.......

i guess i just can't help being a man

~S~

I didn't know that the place was even around in those days. Maybe it is because I wasn't around in those days. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly (born in 1982)
I went to one in 1995 and found the prices outrageous when they were charging $1.75 for a glass of beer.

A few decades ago I lived in a small town that had a Red Lobster. Back then it was better than what it is now.

They had a Black waitress that would work Friday and Saturday nights. She was great. Worked there for several years. Friendly and provided great service. Most of the patrons requested her over the White waitresses.

Was that racist?
I used to choose the checkout line of the black checker at the hardware store because she was personable and funny and always had something interesting to say.

Was that racist?

You can choose who cuts your hair..why not who’s section they seat you in at a restaurant?
I have done that before and it is my choice who serves me…

First off hasn’t anyone looked at the person complaining and ask would you want her as your waitress?

I wouldn’t and not because she is black but she would scare the hell out of me!

Forum List

Back