Black 'HOOTERS' girl upset customer asked for blonde server instead of her

Can't imagine why they would prefer a blonde over blue hair.

View attachment 627914

‘Imagine having a racial preference for who brings you your food’: Black Hooters waitress says one of her tables asked for blonde server instead of her​

It was later discovered that blonde waitress was the girlfriend of the customer that requested the switch ... :terror:
(may not be true, but if we are just going on hearsay or information channeled through the Chinese Intelligence Agency)

I thought Phoenix was Compton East?

Scottsdale and Gilbert for the white folk....

The Phoenix metropolitan area has a population that is about 6-7% black, half the percentage of the nation in general. They are more concentrated in some areas than in others, this is true, but there still aren't a lot of them compared to other racial and ethnic groups.

I prefer to deliver in middle-class areas of Phoenix proper. The majority of my customers are white or Hispanic.

It was later discovered that blonde waitress was the girlfriend of the customer that requested the switch ... :terror:
(may not be true, but if we are just going on hearsay or information channeled through the Chinese Intelligence Agency)

So they did NOT, in fact, "ask for a white server"; they asked for a specific server, who just happens to be white.

So they did NOT, in fact, "ask for a white server"; they asked for a specific server, who just happens to be white.

Could be ... My comment was directed more at the fact it could all be a load of bullshit absent any substantial context ...
And provided to us for our amusement on TikToK, owned by ByteDance which is directly tied to the Chinese Intelligence Agency.

All of it ... None of it ... Or some of it could be true.
Either way ... The Chinese Intelligence Agency doesn't mind if we fight each other over bullshit.

Wake Up America ... :thup:

The Genesis of it?
You realize that only around 5% of African slaves were sent to the U.S., right? The vast majority went to Brazil and the Caribbean.

Now when you say 'America', in the context you construct, it sounds like you are referring to the U.S. specifically?
If you're referring to the entire hemisphere, then you really need to be pointing fingers to areas south of the United States, especially Brazil.

As for your claim 'slavery' still exists here, what the fuck are you talking about? Are you using the word as a euphemism? Do you realize that Africa CURRENTLY has an estimated 9.2 million ACTUAL slaves? Why aren't you pointing your fingers at them?
Not interested.
The fact remains the instance was pure racism and nothing else. Get over the guilt.

The only fact that exists, is that your entire rant is based on an unsubstantiated claim from a TikTok user in a Hooters shirt ... :thup:

So you are silly enough to believe it wasn't racism?
It was all staged? Really?

Who's paying, and who's leaving the tips?
If a patron wants a certain server, so be it.
It doesn't always have to be about racism.
More than likely, they frequented Hooter's and had rapport
with that blonde.

THAT'S IT. Had I been there, I would have simply told the black girl we were only asking for the blond because she always shows us her rack for free! But if the black girl is willing to show us hers, then she can gladly serve us now instead. 🤱

Lol! Guilt? Guilt is the last thing I'm feeling!

Not sure if you're just being sarcastic, but we don't know if the customer was being racist or not.
We don't? Hey dickhead.
If the story is correct, can you tell me how it should be interpreted any other way?
If its not correct, what is behind it all?

So you are silly enough to believe it wasn't racism?
It was all staged? Really?

Dude ... There is nothing in the article that even verifies Ayshia (if that is her name and not just her TikTok name)
actually works for Hooters in the first place ... :auiqs.jpg:

You are ranting about what could be absolute bullshit, and for no other reason than to be retarded.

Your question has already been answered in this thread.
It's not always about racism....no matter how many times you stomp your feet.
If its not can you explain what it is about?
I know you can't so its best you let it drop before you dig a deeper hole. Stick to your filthy bible.

I know you can't so its best you let it drop before you dig a deeper hole. Stick to your filthy bible.
Seeing as you're showing just how fucking lazy you are.
How about that the party knew and already had rapport
with the blonde and requested her, you dumb fuck.
Do you always have to show just how pathetically ignorant you
are in every post you create??????????????????????????

Hey, if you think it could not be interpreted any other way, that itself is proof of a racist attitude.

It really isn't the server's business why anyone wants a different server. You are there to please the customer. If a customer came in asking the blond waitress for a black server, do you think the blond would raise a big stink?

No. So STFU and bring us all a cool frosted dark lager.

Forum List

Back