Black 'HOOTERS' girl upset customer asked for blonde server instead of her

Now this is interesting.
You appear to be a perfect example of what I see as the heart of the problem of the entire race discussion in this country. You've already decided that this is racism, before you even know the facts and details.

Let's start with the fact that this ISN'T your regular restaurant. This is an establishment that targets men and attracts them to their establishment by luring them in with the promise of seeing girls in tight shorts and tight tops. This customer apparently prefers the looks of a white blonde girl, over other girls.
Now maybe indeed this customer hates black people, and didn't want to be served by one. Or it again may be that he just wanted to ogle and drool over a blonde as she served him.

Remember that time you went to the whore house, and the madam paraded out all the girls and you chose one that fit your tastes for the evening? Did that make you a racist when you pushed the girls away, and instead chose the white butler with the 10" dick instead of one of the black girls?

Again, this was not an Appleby's, this was a Hooters, there's a reason they call it 'H-O-O-T-E-R-'S'!
If a guy says he wants a white waitress, how can that be interpreted as anything but racism?
Why are you deliberately avoiding that? Do you feel uncomfortable on behalf of your fellow racists?

Dont give me your feeble shit again.

Tory said:
Do you call them out on it? If not, you are just a guilty as they are!

Hell no. It's not my business. They are working among themselves to assure the best tip for the best person for each set of customers. Unlike you, i don't yell RAAAAAAACIIIIIIIIIISSSSSMMMM at every opportunity...although.....i doubt you do. LOL

Hell no. It's not my business. They are working among themselves to assure the best tip for the best person for each set of customers. Unlike you, i don't yell RAAAAAAACIIIIIIIIIISSSSSMMMM at every opportunity...although.....i doubt you do. LOL
Stop modifying my username in your quotes, dickhead!

You need to stop lying. It is all too apparent with you!

You made a claim with absolutely no support. You could be simply making shit up!
You really aren't very smart, dumbass. Let me make that very clear.
The person who I was responding to said there was no other position other than
racism for asking for the blond. I pointed out that there was at least one other
logical scenario.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back