Black 'HOOTERS' girl upset customer asked for blonde server instead of her

Typical bullshit racist attitude from the military wannabe!

I was having a conversation in this thread with someone who obviously believed it ...
You didn't need to tell me that looking at the comments in the thread, would somehow make it totally believable you fucking retard ... :auiqs.jpg:

Wake the hell up you crusty old bastard.

Here is the tiktok.

I would do the same. This girl has that ghetto attitude. She's clearly an affirmative action hire. They were scraping the bottom when they hired her

Can't imagine why they would prefer a blonde over blue hair.

View attachment 627914

‘Imagine having a racial preference for who brings you your food’: Black Hooters waitress says one of her tables asked for blonde server instead of her​

There are folks out there who prefer black chicks as well as those who prefer blondes. But there are few who prefer bitchy , snippy and surly waitresses.

The story isn't clear, but I wouldn't be surprised to find the diners in question were a group of black guys asking for the blonde.

Any Black folks in da house who can explain why Black females bunch their weaves up like Mickey Mouse? Is that a status thang in da hood er what?

1649554190823.png

Every Night is Ladies Night at Hooters ... :auiqs.jpg:

.​

In this insane age of transgender bullshit and denial of the pinnacle of beauty of Western European and Nordic women, it is surprising one of those chicks with dicks is not hired by a deep state activist lawyer to apply for a job at Hooters or anyplace that is designed for customers to see attractive ladies. :heehee:

STFU you racist military wannabe!

What the hell would I ever gain from being racist?
You couldn't be more wrong about anything you post, you ignorant twat.

All because you are a crusty old bastard with your panties in a bind because I won't jump through your fucking hoops.
On second thought ... Maybe you need to take a nap after all ... :auiqs.jpg:

You really aren't very smart, dumbass. Let me make that very clear.
The person who I was responding to said there was no other position other than
racism for asking for the blond. I pointed out that there was at least one other
logical scenario.
You did not phrase it as a possibility but as a fact.

You said, "How about that the party knew and already had rapport
with the blonde and requested her, you dumb fuck." That would indicate you knew that was the case.

Do you need work on how to write hypotheticals or alternate solutions instead of "so called" facts like you did?

Last edited:
Why would anybody be upset if a blonde a redhead a brunette a blackhair or a gray hair is chosen to serve instead of that particular person....I mean.....why? what's the big deal?

I do not understand, that has more to do with a mental problem in that person than with anything physical in my opinion.

it's:cuckoo:

During the 80s there was a place called Cask and Cleaver that we patronized ONCE. We walked in, were seated and our server came. He was 6' something and dressed in hot pants and a T-shirt as the women were as well. I turned my head to acknowledge his presence and found myself face to crotch with groceries. We never returned. My sentiments were apparently common as the steak house went out of business in less than a year.

Wow.

There were only three Cask and Cleaver, Clearmans Northwoods is the most popular in their chain. There was a Cask and Cleaver in Corona, (another in Rosemead) but I never cared for the food - though I never experienced what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back