Black invention myths

I've already dealt with fried chicken and watermelon in another thread. I did look through the list to see what other foods were covered.

Chitlins, collard greens, and other "soul foods" actually came about because they were food products the white plantation owners sneered at and felt were only good enough for the slaves. They served squad, duck, goose, and turkey [after having been hybrid in England] but not chicken, reserving them for the "darkies".

Africans cooked with palm oil and brought the custom to the New World along with watermelon seeds. Before that, Europeans either boiled, baked, or roasted their meats,

The only people that celebrate the race of inventors are idiots and losers that couldn't invent those things themselves.

The only people that celebrate the race of inventors are idiots and losers that couldn't invent those things themselves.

You are calling a lot of white people idiots and losers then.

I certainly am. But it goes for both sides, black and white. Pride in race, something you have no control over, is stupid. Taking pride in the accomplishments of other individuals shows how few accomplishments you have yourself. Whether it is neo nazi scum on stormfront or black losers who take pride out of peanut butter.

I certainly am. But it goes for both sides, black and white. Pride in race, something you have no control over, is stupid. Taking pride in the accomplishments of other individuals shows how few accomplishments you have yourself. Whether it is neo nazi scum on stormfront or black losers who take pride out of peanut butter.

You are entitled to think its stupid but you are stupid if you think everyone else believes the same way you do. Taking pride in the good accomplishments of people that look like you shows respect for those accomplishments. People the world over have done this and is one of the basic tenets of culture. No amount of reverse psychology would ever change that for me.

You are entitled to think its stupid but you are stupid if you think everyone else believes the same way you do. Taking pride in the good accomplishments of people that look like you shows respect for those accomplishments. People the world over have done this and is one of the basic tenets of culture. No amount of reverse psychology would ever change that for me.
You just prove my point, you are a loser who has accomplished nothing, so you tie yourself to the accomplishments of others by race. You had nothing to do with Blues or Jazz, so taking pride in it is stupid.

You have the same exact line as the freaks on Stormfront. All of you should get together, dry up, and blow away.

Forum List

Back