"Black" is now an insult?

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
A waitress was apparently trying to keep track of customers and wrote 'black couple' on a receipt. Not a big deal, but in the current climate created by Sharpton and the other race baiters, people are looking for a reason to be offended. The couple claimed they were offended and got the waitress fired over it. Gosh, would the left even care if she was a single mom trying to make ends meet? Nah. The other restaurant workers had to have sensitivity training and the couple got free meals for life.

They said she could have chosen other words, like describing a shirt. So, tell me why others have been criticized for saying we should be colorblind. The left says we must be aware of color and not act like we don't see race and whites should be aware of their 'whiteness.'

What the fuck do these race baiters want? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

How about we drop the "black" in "Black lives matter" and just say "lives matter?" No more "Black" History month, just history. No more "Black Caucus", just congress. You see, you must say it when they tell you to say it, but not on your own.

The race baiters have set things back 40 years with all their divisive rhetoric. They want a double standard and it's doing nothing but confusing people. A woman lost her job and the other employees had to be subjected to training because a couple got worked up over nothing. This is what the race baiters want. People walking on egg shells and being punished anytime they say something that isn't approved by the PC Nazis.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/national/waitress-fired-restaurant-owner-sorry-after-custom/nm6r6/

A waitress was apparently trying to keep track of customers and wrote 'black couple' on a receipt. Not a big deal, but in the current climate created by Sharpton and the other race baiters, people are looking for a reason to be offended. The couple claimed they were offended and got the waitress fired over it. Gosh, would the left even care if she was a single mom trying to make ends meet? Nah. The other restaurant workers had to have sensitivity training and the couple got free meals for life.

They said she could have chosen other words, like describing a shirt. So, tell me why others have been criticized for saying we should be colorblind. The left says we must be aware of color and not act like we don't see race and whites should be aware of their 'whiteness.'

What the fuck do these race baiters want? Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

How about we drop the "black" in "Black lives matter" and just say "lives matter?" No more "Black" History month, just history. No more "Black Caucus", just congress. You see, you must say it when they tell you to say it, but not on your own.

The race baiters have set things back 40 years with all their divisive rhetoric. They want a double standard and it's doing nothing but confusing people. A woman lost her job and the other employees had to be subjected to training because a couple got worked up over nothing. This is what the race baiters want. People walking on egg shells and being punished anytime they say something that isn't approved by the PC Nazis.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/national/waitress-fired-restaurant-owner-sorry-after-custom/nm6r6/
^ That post is more of an insult. I bet you'd be bitching up a storm if you were handed a receipt that said "white people."

^ That post is more of an insult. I bet you'd be bitching up a storm if you were handed a receipt that said "white people."
If we were the only white people there and its a busy restaurant, I would not have a problem being called White Couple. But that's me. What if she said colored couple or negro couple? Blacks need to make up their mind on what term is acceptable.
The owner is an idiot. Said it once, and I will continue to say it.

Oh. Wait. They are in the middle of lunch or dinner rush and this gal is supposed to think CORAL shirt man? CORAL? What if its an orange shirt?

This pc shit is WAYYYYYYYY out of hand.

I'm insulted that they got insulted. Now, what do I get for being insulted. Absolutely nothing, because I'm a no count whitey. I fed up with reverse discrimination. Shouldn't I at least get a lifetime free meal gift certificate from the same restaurant?

In these times, black, white, yellow, red, brown, gay, and fucking loud couple are descriptions best left off of the official paperwork. That's just common sense from a white guy, who doesn't mind being called the white guy but that's just me, not anyone else.

Yeah, don't...
receipt2.jpg

If we were the only white people there and its a busy restaurant, I would not have a problem being called White Couple. But that's me. What if she said colored couple or negro couple? Blacks need to make up their mind on what term is acceptable.
"Blacks need to make up their mind on what term is acceptable"?

Why? Gracie, how much time have you spent thinking about what terms it's acceptable to call you?

I would think the waitress was blind if she handed me a receipt describing me as white.

It's not insulting to describe people as black. The employer bent over to the whims of people who are looking to be offended.

Stop with the black lives matter, Black History month, etc, if you don't want people described as black. It's okay or not okay. Just like the 'n' word. Why do some idiots want to keep it alive, saying it's okay for some, if not to make sure that new generations get to hear it and maybe repeat it?

The couple gets free meals for life and the satisfaction of seeing some poor waitress lose her job over nothing. Maybe they could have just asked for an apology, but no, they had to make a big deal out of it. They couldn't just say, "yes, we are a black couple."

'"Black" is now an insult?'

No.

You and other USMB rightists are becoming even more ridiculous and bizarre.

Read the OP, dipstick. The black couple was offended as being described as a black couple by a waitress who was trying to keep customers straight. It was treated like some kind of crime. It's the left pushing this bullshit. I'm just pointing out how fucking stupid it is. Since you seem to agree with me that being called black is not an insult, do you think the waitress should have been fired over it?

But you got to admit, the story they told is outrageous.

Black couple is just used as an identifier. Considering it was Montana, I can see why one would write(not a state known for having lots of Black folks).

By the way, lives matter. Well, maybe not terrorist lives, but all other lives matter!

But you got to admit, the story they told is outrageous.

Black couple is just used as an identifier. Considering it was Montana, I can see why one would write(not a state known for having lots of Black folks).
Montana? Missouri. They have ******* there, lots of them...

1. Missouri
    US State
  2. Missouri is a state located in the Midwestern United States. It is the 21st most extensive, and the 18th most populous of the fifty states. The state comprises 114 counties and the independent city of St. Louis. Wikipedia
  3. Capital: Jefferson City
  4. Abbreviation: MO
  5. Secretary of State: Jason Kander
  6. Minimum wage: 7.65 USD per hour (2015)
  7. State bird: Eastern bluebird
    Missouri - Google Search

Yo, do us all a favor? Go jump in front of a semi truck!

"GTP"
Yo, do us all a favor and put the cocks down before you post!

"GFY"

Why? Gracie, how much time have you spent thinking about what terms it's acceptable to call you?

The black couple was offended at being called a black couple and got the woman fired over it. It's bullshit. I think it's okay to call black people black. Too many people are wanting to be offended just so they can bitch.

Some professors recently said that people should stop trying to be "colorblind" because that is more of an insult not to acknowledge different races. So, don't ignore color, ignore color, Black lives matter is okay, but not saying black couple.

The race baiters could just agree on what's acceptable and quit jerking people around.

I am offended by the number of people who go out looking for something to be offended by. They always find something.

Yo, do us all a favor? Go jump in front of a semi truck!

"GTP"
Yo, do us all a favor and put the cocks down before you post!

"GFY"

Yo, don`t sue me, I didn`t know you were a fag!

"GTP"

Honky, bad. Cracker, bad. C*nt, bad, WhiteTrash, bad. WHITE COUPLE, OK.
The owner IS A MORON. "She could have said a multitude of things for the customer ticket order, like coral shirt".
What if it was an orange shirt. What if there was a light red shirt? What if more than one man or woman had a "coral color" shirt on? And, you have a line of people waiting to place an order, so you are hurrying so everyone is happy. She was FIRED and jobs are hard to get nowadays. She was FIRED because she said BLACK COUPLE.

Fuck it. From now on, I guess I'll just say NON TANNED. Oh. Wait. People fish belly white will get offended.

The black couple was offended at being called a black couple and got the woman fired over it. It's bullshit. I think it's okay to call black people black. Too many people are wanting to be offended just so they can bitch.

Some professors recently said that people should stop trying to be "colorblind" because that is more of an insult not to acknowledge different races. So, don't ignore color, ignore color, Black lives matter is okay, but not saying black couple.

The race baiters could just agree on what's acceptable and quit jerking people around.

I am offended by the number of people who go out looking for something to be offended by. They always find something.
So if I ever become a waiter and serve you, I'll make sure to write "bitter white woman" on the check. And if you're offended, then you're a hypocrite.

So if I ever become a waiter and serve you, I'll make sure to write "bitter white woman" on the check. And if you're offended, then you're a hypocrite.
Did she write Bitter Black Couple? No.
Yer an idiot too.

Forum List

Back