Black lady randomly stabs to death a 3 year old white kid

The "concern" is under sting the danger and working to end it. Your "'concern" accomplishes NOTHING
You must have meant 'understanding'?

The way to end it is in accepting people of different skin colour. Otherwise the problem just grows and gets worse.

She is likely a Liberal. That's what they do.....but she also seems like she is a "nutcase" typical Liberal.
Lately, it's just as likely that conservatives are turning against the establishment that Biden represents. This really is the equivalent of flying it upside down.

There's a move on against the establishment in America but it's not big enough to make any difference in this coming election. I really can't imagine that Trump will be permitted to interfere in the war.

No
Lately, it's just as likely that conservatives are turning against the establishment that Biden represents. This really is the equivalent of flying it upside down.

There's a move on against the establishment in America but it's not big enough to make any difference in this coming election. I really can't imagine that Trump will be permitted to interfere in the war.
No this is stabbing a toddler in the Eyes & Face until he is dead in his mother’s shopping cart seat and then stabbing the mother who was trying to save her Young Son

The

The War in Taiwan ? The War in Yemen ?? The War in Israel ??? The War in Armenia ???? The Wars in Africa ?????

Forum List

Back