Black lady randomly stabs to death a 3 year old white kid

I could never be a cop. I don't have enough self control. Knowing she just stabbed a child and his mother, id introduce her to my gun

BTW, they're too gentle with this murderous sow

I could never be a cop. I don't have enough self control. Knowing she just stabbed a child and his mother, id introduce her to my gun

BTW, they're too gentle with this murderous sow

Exactly!! I could never be a cop either for exactly that same reason, but put me in the same room with her and I could very well be a prisoner.

85714639-0-image-a-72_1717532384120.jpg

The 3 year old must have disrespected her.

ABC....Always be carrying.

I'd have left her sorry dead ass in the parking lot for the critters to gnaw on her.
This is why, as you say

everyone should be carrying protection.

But there is a consolation: the child is in a way better place. I feel deeply sorry for the parents, though. God bless them in their grief, shared by all of us

BS.....His "better place" is with his family.

Your God has some explaining to do.
god gave this earth to us humans and let us do w/ it what we will

I don't like it either, but that's what He did and He, the Creator of all, cannot be questioned. He knows we will question Him and it's no big deal if we do, but

Can you make a tree?

Can you make a human being (out of nothing)?

So yeh... looks kind of lame to question the One who Can.

god gave this earth to us humans and let us do w/ it what we will

I don't like it either, but that's what He did and He, the Creator of all, cannot be questioned. He knows we will question Him and it's no big deal if we do, but

Can you make a tree?

Can you make a human being (out of nothing)?

So yeh... looks kind of lame to question the One who Can.
It amazes me how you holy rollers can tie anything to god's will. If there was such a thing as an just god he would smite you all just for being that damn stupid.

It amazes me how you holy rollers can tie anything to god's will. If there was such a thing as an just god he would smite you all just for being that damn stupid.
Get lost with your anti-Christian BS

I have a right to believe what I want. And you have the freedom to ignore my posts and I wish you would.

Get lost with your anti-Christian BS

I have a right to believe what I want. And you have the freedom to ignore my posts and I wish you would.
Well when you make statements like "he's in a better place" when it comes to a brutally murdered three year old child I'm damn sure gonna call you on it.....Every-single-time.

Reserve that "better place" hocus-pocus for when someone is old and suffered through a long illness and finally passes and you won't hear a peep from me.

Well when you make statements like "he's in a better place" when it comes to a brutally murdered three year old child I'm damn sure gonna call you on it.....Every-single-time.

Reserve that "better place" hocus-pocus for when someone is old and suffered through a long illness and finally passes and you won't hear a peep from me.
Well, one thing seems certain. YOU aren't going to that Better Place.. with an attitude like that!

Jesus said Few do make it... (Mt 7, Lk 13)

But I guess Jesus is just a figment of my imagination.

As Trump would say

We'll see

Anyway, I don't believe in malice against people who haven't done anything wrong (except believe in Heaven?) so I think Ignore is apropos. I just don't like people who hate for no good reason --guess I'm weird that way

Sooner or later we will have to start paying more attention to mental healthcare.

You left wingers will just snivel about 'racism' and 'bigotry' and go to great lengths to make sure it's impossible to do anything, so why bother? You're happy with the status quo.

Well, one thing seems certain. YOU aren't going to that Better Place.. with an attitude like that!

Jesus said Few do make it... (Mt 7, Lk 13)

But I guess Jesus is just a figment of my imagination.

As Trump would say

We'll see

Anyway, I don't believe in malice against people who haven't done anything wrong (except believe in Heaven?) so I think Ignore is apropos. I just don't like people who hate for no good reason --guess I'm weird that way
I beat you to it.....You can say stupid shit without me seeing it.....Have at it. I don't need your callas stupidity in my life.

This is why Mental Hospitals should not have been closed. There's a special place in hell for anyone who would do something like that.
'^^^ This. And just because some rich elites didn't like what Daddy did to their one of their sisters. Didn't bother them to cover up a relative who got drunk and killed his girlfriend, though.

They tossed the baby out with the bathwater on that.

This is why, as you say

everyone should be carrying protection.

But there is a consolation: the child is in a way better place. I feel deeply sorry for the parents, though. God bless them in their grief, shared by all of us
When the Migrant Crimewave and State Sponsored Saboteurs and Far Left & Left Civil unrest hits hard Folks will demand the MIL / NG take action ( Even if the Governors say no )

When the Migrant Crimewave and State Sponsored Saboteurs and Far Left & Left Civil unrest hits hard Folks will demand the MIL / NG take action ( Even if the Governors say no )
I'm not sure I get you. NG is national guard, I guess. State sponsored Saboteurs would be deep state?

Forum List

Back