Black lady randomly stabs to death a 3 year old white kid

Again, you are letting your imagination run away with you.

I'll take you guys seriously when you stop trying to cut education and public aid to children.
And stop putting them in cages on the Southern Border.
save it pervert,,

everyone knows what you are,,

We don’t control your national or local news. A random un-provoked attack on innocents should lead every single Leftist news outlet, CNN MSLSD etc. But even you know why they don’t (in this case).

This attack is equivalent to any so-called mass shooting or sucker puncher attack. But there were only two targets nearby. It’s a hate crime. You ASSume mentally ill. If only we spent more on prescription drugs like the barrage of tranny shooters or teenagers pumped full of physch drugs by wackjob Leftist shrinks. Right, black lady deprived of mental health Care? Its a national crisis. SPEND MORE YELL THE COMMEE.
well, u have to admit someone who does that is the textbook definition of mentally ill, and yet i don't want to offend people with PTSD or bi polar or whatever.

We are all mentally ill bc we are all sinners

But God does give us free will so there is no excuse for doing evil things like this.. no excuse at all

well, u have to admit someone who does that is the textbook definition of mentally ill, and yet i don't want to offend people with PTSD or bi polar or whatever.

We are all mentally ill bc we are all sinners

But God does give us free will so there is no excuse for doing evil things like this.. no excuse at all

Yeah, we were better off when we replaced priests with shrinks.

Not particularly... I mean, there are always crazy people out there who threaten shit. But I don't worry about them.

Perhaps like the black lady, someone needs to check your mental health. I don't think it will work out well for you.
I dont speak pervert,, can you translate??

so a person that kills a child in the womb is sane but one that does it in a parking lot is nuts,,

got it,,

Obviously you do not need anyone else in a discussion. You will make up and post what you want them to say.

This is not about abortion, as much as you may wish it were. But if you want to make it about that, I am seriously opposed to strangers giving someone an unwanted abortion in a grocery store parking lot.

I would run away to if I were you,,

I am not running away at all. The black woman is mentally ill. She attacked a stranger's baby and a stranger, without provocation, and with no attempt to take anything or rob the woman.

And I am happy to have a discussion with you. But that involved you posting your thoughts and beliefs, and I post mine. You posting what you want me to think is not a discussion.

I am not running away at all. The black woman is mentally ill. She attacked a stranger's baby and a stranger, without provocation, and with no attempt to take anything or rob the woman.

And I am happy to have a discussion with you. But that involved you posting your thoughts and beliefs, and I post mine. You posting what you want me to think is not a discussion.
never said she didnt,,

just pointing out the hypocrisy of how the child dies determines if its OK or not,,

Forum List

Back