Black lady randomly stabs to death a 3 year old white kid

An American fatally stabs to death a 3 year old American,

Why is the emphasis not on 'concern' but instead it's just another promotion of racism and hate?e acts
Because the murder and attempted murder are acts of racism and hate.

Ancient history. Blacks have gotten special treatment affirmative action in everything for the last 60 years.

What do you base that on?

The biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action are white women. The second biggest have been Asian Americans.

Random violence. No reason to attack any young boy with a knife. Much much worse than any St. Floyd scam. These predators act out seemingly daily. Suppose the two page rap sheet will be hard to locate. No one gets up at 9AM (not working) says "lets go over to Home Depot and stab White Mothers with young Sons". Gotta be some known issues with this stabbing animal.

What do you base that on?

The biggest beneficiaries of affirmative action are white women. The second biggest have been Asian Americans.

Look at worthless scumbag Marixst Joey boy change the subject from a dead Child....to bashing white and asian women. So mad out here in the real world, I begin to shake.

You may be right but that's not the issue. Blacks get massive AA.
Not really.

I've been working for 33 years since leaving the military. I've only seen two cases of outright AA where someone unqualified was promoted.

One was a white female who was promoted because a previous white female had filed a EEOC lawsuit. She was incompetent, but they didn't fire her. She eventually quit and called OSHA on the company.

The other was a black woman (again, gender and race) who had a decent resume, but was picked over more qualified white dudes (myself included.)

MEANWHILE, I've seen way too many people who were promoted/hired because they were related to the boss, sleeping with the boss, or friends of the boss.

All AA does is compensate for white privilege.

This was a "hate crime" and now an innocent innocent 3 year old boy is dead (mother is recovering from stab Wounds).

Ohio is a death penalty state. I hope it doesn't take 20 years to administer justice

In today's world this sounds like a mental health issue.

I think if she dies...then those responsible for her die too.

When officers responded to the situation, they found the suspect -- identified as Bionca Ellis of Cleveland -- walking toward Dover Center Road holding a knife. She was taken into custody without incident.
As police continue their investigation, they have said it appears this was “a random act of violence” as Ellis had no prior interactions with the victims before the stabbing

This was a "hate crime" and now an innocent innocent 3 year old boy is dead (mother is recovering from stab Wounds).

Ohio is a death penalty state. I hope it doesn't take 20 years to administer justice

Any deliberate murder of a very minor child by someone who is not judged to be "insane" at the time of the crime, should NOT be allowed to plea down what should be a death penalty. The fact that she is black, and the child was white is unimportant, only the defenselessness and age of the victim matters.

Yeah, SOMEONE ELSE is always responsible when a black woman murders a white child

If you can prove it was truly racially motivated, then she needs to go on her own.

I would like to think that humanity can't go that low......but you have all of the democrats in congress......

If it was a mental health issue, then others will also be responsible.

If you can prove it was truly racially motivated, then she needs to go on her own.

I would like to think that humanity can't go that low......but you have all of the democrats in congress......

If it was a mental health issue, then others will also be responsible.
I don't need to prove her motive. Death is the ultimate penalty for first degree murder. She should get that. I'm allowed to observe and notice the pure hatred so many express towards anyone not black.
And, no. No one is responsible for this murder but this vile woman

I'm angry this mentally ill woman didn't get the treatment she needed.

But you guys only care because she was black and the kid was white.
figures you dont care about the murdered child anymore that you care about molested children,,

I know why but cant say,,

rules and all,,

Forum List

Back