Black lady randomly stabs to death a 3 year old white kid

3-Year-Old Stabbed to Death in Ohio Grocery Store Parking Lot
Three-Year-Old Stabbed to Death in Ohio Grocery Store Parking Lot

The relentless purge of whites by blacks continues on a daily basis
Not even fake Fox will ever bring it up
Just awful
I can't say for sure as this type of random attack is covered by multiple symptoms. I did NOT find a positive identifier under the 3rd heading in the 1st link below. This lack of a positive identifier drove me over to the field of narcissism where the symptoms illustrated by the attacker fits 'pretty close' to a person who is identified with an ailment called "Malignant Narcissism". The field of Psychology is constantly changing & it is difficult for a person to stay current within the field. I mean that DSM manual is up to the 5th addition & as thick as an old world dictionary!

As can be seen in the 'listing of symptoms' in the below link that they align somewhat close to the apparent disconnect with reality that the attacker displayed, ESPECIALLY the symptoms listed under the heading of "Traits Of Antisocial Personality Disorder Include" which ALL align with her actions 100%!!! I can not say one way or the other about the NPD symptoms for I do not know the person, but her actions definitely align with the ASPD symptoms to a tee. Adolf Hitler was one that was also identified as a malignant narcissist.

Below; Thick as an old world dictionary!

3-Year-Old Stabbed to Death in Ohio Grocery Store Parking Lot
Three-Year-Old Stabbed to Death in Ohio Grocery Store Parking Lot

The relentless purge of whites by blacks continues on a daily basis
Not even fake Fox will ever bring it up
Just awful
Just a couple years ago the black ghetto segment of America's black community was targeting Oriental Americans. Those ghetto blacks act more like ravenous vicious animals than human beings. I really believe that the ghetto blacks just went totally feral.

Just a couple years ago the black ghetto segment of America's black community was targeting Oriental Americans. Those ghetto blacks act more like ravenous vicious animals than human beings. I really believe that the ghetto blacks just went totally feral.

Asians being targeted in SF and NYC

Too many whites are illore

Too many whites are not prepared ! !!

Carry a gun
Avoid blacks and subhuman areas
Learn how to fight
Move away from N

Funny thing, I have never been attacked or even threatened (other than by a drunk at a bar). And I live in the (according to you) the most violent, crime-ridden city in the US.

Mental health issues.

The question is, if that were your child how would you react? I imagine a state of temporary insanity would kick in and the attacker would not expect to survive if a parent attacked.

The vermin stabbed the mother also. But she lived. I posted this in my Black Mayhem on-going thread. Anywhere Anytime Anything Everday. Sucker punch? with a knife by a Black woman.

Post #73 and #76 with pictures. Somehow it got posted twice with different text and pictures. https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/everyday-everywhere-black-mayhem.1093229/page-4#post-34630873

Last edited:
Why put a racist spin on this? There is nothing to indicate that the skin color of the victims or the perpetrator had anything to do with what happened.

well, there isn't much to NOT suggest it either...

I have been around a lot of Blacks in my lifetime and too many of them seem to have a HUGE chip on their shoulder against Whites.

But as I have pointed out b4, if it weren't for Whites in this country, Blacks would still be seriously oppressed. They could not have risen from where they were without such "white" things as, for instance: "All men are created equal" in the Declaration, along w/ White people being willing to suffer for such beliefs.. march with Blacks on Selma and etc... etc

Funny thing, I have never been attacked or even threatened (other than by a drunk at a bar). And I live in the (according to you) the most violent, crime-ridden city in the US.
Out here on the plateau the most dangerous villains are wolves, skunks & coyotes . The wolves only show up when the resident elk herd comes down from the mountains to winter on our farms. We bump off the coyotes whenever we can bag them. The skunks got really cute lil baboos. I've been feeding the cute lil farts for a while now. Just like our White-Tailed deer herds that we feed/water the elk are also getting watered & what we can afford to feed them, mostly whole oats/MOBC, just too many of them & BIG TUMMIE$! Below link our resident Rocky Mountain elk herd, 130+ strong in number! The cows ESPECIALLY the young ones are just too silly when they play!!! This crossing is between Deer Lake & Deer Park Wa., specifically between Oregon Rd. & Davis Rd. with the elk crossing Short Rd. Just Google up LakeWolf Creamery on Google Maps & U can find the crossing just a few hundred yards south of Davis Rd. The sign is/was for LakeWolf's Jersey cows but as can be seen the elk have commanDEERed it!

Forum List

Back