Black lady randomly stabs to death a 3 year old white kid

Any city more than 15 percent I won’t even visit again

I hear Dallas has a lot of bad N
There's not much of that in FL. We got the best ones! Literally, if you know history. :D

F'rinstance the ones smart enough to escape here and be protected..

And many of those here are their offspring. That's a fact.

22% here. Not many problems. The thing is, historically, we all know we're in this thing together.

I wouldn't go diving into the black cloud like an idiot, but there are some very good black people 'round heanh.

PS: By the time there's a black coud, they're up to no good.

Last edited:
Why put a racist spin on this? There is nothing to indicate that the skin color of the victims or the perpetrator had anything to do with what happened.

85714639-0-image-a-72_1717532384120.jpg

The 3 year old must have disrespected her.

ABC....Always be carrying.

I'd have left her sorry dead ass in the parking lot for the critters to gnaw on her.

Sorry Carl in Michigan as I tried to find your original thread about this but I forgot what it was titled. Otherwise I would have posted this in here.

Anyways, this blob monster shouldn't have received any bond at all. I'm not a violent person but I would not trust myself to be in the same room as that THING!!

My prayers go out to Julian's family and especially his poor father who obviously is the pure definition of being destroyed by this. As an Ohioan myself it turns my stomach that I have to breathe the same air as that creature/demon/Satan incarnate.

She deserves death and to rot in Hell for this. This was most definitely a hate crime and I'm pretty sure that she's faking her delusions and knows exactly what she did. Especially by the way she keeps smirking about it. This Fly high Julian and rest easily in the arms of Jesus.

Oops my mistake as I thought that this was Carl in Michigan's thread but thanks for the merge and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Why put a racist spin on this? There is nothing to indicate that the skin color of the victims or the perpetrator had anything to do with what happened.

Forgive me for answering your question with a question but would you be asking the same question if the woman was white and killed a black kid? Just curious.

Oops my mistake as I thought that this was Carl in Michigan's thread but thanks for the merge and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Forgive me for answering your question with a question but would you be asking the same question if the woman was white and killed a black kid? Just curious.
Yes I would, as long as the opening post is written in the same manner.

There was nothing in the linked report to indicate the attack was racially motivated.

Have you ever seen a black woman "randomly" knife another black woman and her 3 year old son?

Yes I would, as long as the opening post is written in the same manner.

There was nothing in the linked report to indicate the attack was racially motivated.

So you're not aware that we're currently in a reparation war? It's like Carl said, what else could be a possible motive?

I am not running away at all. The black woman is mentally ill. She attacked a stranger's baby and a stranger, without provocation, and with no attempt to take anything or rob the woman.

And I am happy to have a discussion with you. But that involved you posting your thoughts and beliefs, and I post mine. You posting what you want me to think is not a discussion.

Pre-Meditated. She stalked the store carrying the knife. Looking for a target. Hate Crime on a white family. Hang the animal.

I do believe that that's probably exactly the same video that I posted earlier. Is that the one where she's smirking like a demonic blob monster? I wouldn't be able to control myself.
Yes. I didn't scroll thru the thread. Ohio is a death penalty state. That's the least they can do for this monster

Yes. I didn't scroll thru the thread. Ohio is a death penalty state. That's the least they can do for this monster

Then again the death penalty might be too good for her. Let her deal with the other inmates in there and let them finish her off until there's nothing left of her that even the vultures wouldn't be able to feast upon.

Then again the death penalty might be too good for her. Let her deal with the other inmates in there and let them finish her off until there's nothing left of her that even the vultures wouldn't be able to feast upon.
I think that sort of prison behavior only applies to whites. She'll be protected by her black "sisters". The state needs to do the right thing

Forum List

Back