Black Lives Matter(BLM) movement; A peaceful civil rights movement, or just another hate group?

BLM; A peaceful civil rights movement or just another hate group?

• Total voters
Specifically, drawing from their platforms how is BLM like neonazis and white supremacists?

How are the two racist organizations alike? Are you trying to be a dumbshit? For starters, they're both racist.
Can attempt to actually answer the question? I linked to BLM’s platform, what makes it racist?

Well no, they both aren't racist.

You say the dumbest things, like there's no SAT race gap, like BLM is isn't racist, etc. You're a complete joke.
You have yet to show they are racist.

Why do you libtards get off playing stupid? BLM engages primarily in racial agitation and misrepresents police treatment of blacks, bans whites from their meetings, encourages boycotts of white businesses, etc. And, many of their individual members go much further than this, with no objection from BLM leaders. And, you say, "You have yet to show they are racist."

You say the dumbest things, like there's no SAT race gap, like BLM is isn't racist, etc. You're a complete joke.

Why do you libtards get off playing stupid? BLM engages primarily in racial agitation and misrepresents police treatment of blacks, bans whites from their meetings, encourages boycotts of white businesses, etc. And, many of their individual members go much further than this, with no objection from BLM leaders. And, you say, "You have yet to show they are racist."

BLM - like other groups such as the Tea Party can't control individuals. What they can do is make clear their platform and what they will and will not tolerate. They've repeatedly repudiated and condemned violence including the violent targeting of police.

In terms of the treatment of blacks by police - they have as much right to their opinion and to voice it and support their cause as anyone else - short of violence. That is not racist.

These are all lies.

You are the joke. A dumb ass white racist joke that shows us just how far we have to go and you help kill the lie that America has moved beynd racism.

I don't care if BLM is racist.

I care that BLM provokes feral riots.

Only idiots think opinions are worse than actions.... Welcome to the Jew.S.A

you help kill the lie that America has moved beynd racism.

This site is definitely much more heavily Alt-Right than most.

Some other sites I've been to have been loaded with ANTIFA types, with hardly any Alt-Right types.

I don't know how it could be said that such actions aren't racial supremacy, if not loosely racist.

They really act as the United States is experiencing an epidemic driven by racially .driven police shootings.

Black civilian kills Black civilian = nothing.

Black civilian kills White civilian = nothing.

Black cop kills White civilian = nothing.

Black cop kills Black civilian = nothing

White cop kills White civilian = nothing.

White cop kills Black civilian = feral Chimp spasms of looting, and shooting.

They really act as the United States is experiencing an epidemic driven by racially .driven police shootings.

Black civilian kills Black civilian = nothing.

Black civilian kills White civilian = nothing.

Black cop kills White civilian = nothing.

Black cop kills Black civilian = nothing

White cop kills White civilian = nothing.

White cop kills Black civilian = feral Chimp spasms of looting, and shooting.

You forgot one asshole.

White people lose a football game=feral white boy spasms of raping , shooting and looting.

If Black Lives Mattered, the baby daddies would stick around.

They do.
But I'm not talking about sticking around to get all the baby mamma's friends pregnant as well.

Neither am I.
How does it feel when you know that you're lying? Or are you used to it by now?

Well I just happen to be black. so I know what goes on. You are white,, you are a racist,,you are ignorant, you are a loser, so you assume and your assumptions are wrong.

If Black Lives Mattered, the baby daddies would stick around.

They do.
But I'm not talking about sticking around to get all the baby mamma's friends pregnant as well.

Neither am I.

Well I just happen to be black. so I know what goes on. You are white,, you are a racist,,you are ignorant, you are a loser, so you assume and your assumptions are wrong.
I am white and I am right! As usual! :biggrin:

Neither am I.

I am white and I am right! As usual! :biggrin:

You whites have been wrong for 400 years.

Forum List

Back