Black Lives Matter(BLM) movement; A peaceful civil rights movement, or just another hate group?

BLM; A peaceful civil rights movement or just another hate group?

• Total voters
But I'm not talking about sticking around to get all the baby mamma's friends pregnant as well.

Neither am I.
How does it feel when you know that you're lying? Or are you used to it by now?

Well I just happen to be black. so I know what goes on. You are white,, you are a racist,,you are ignorant, you are a loser, so you assume and your assumptions are wrong.
I am white and I am right! As usual! :biggrin:

You whites have been wrong for 400 years.
You're just jealous because you're black and a hack. Now go to church and pray to the white god.

Neither am I.
How does it feel when you know that you're lying? Or are you used to it by now?

Well I just happen to be black. so I know what goes on. You are white,, you are a racist,,you are ignorant, you are a loser, so you assume and your assumptions are wrong.
I am white and I am right! As usual! :biggrin:

You whites have been wrong for 400 years.
You're just jealous because you're black and a hack. Now go to church and pray to the white god.

What am I jealous of? I am not the one repeating a 400 year old lie. Why would I be praying to a white god with bronze skin and woolly hair?

`
`

The only time I hear about BLM is in online forums. It just isn't on the minds of either my black or white friends and acquaintances. For some people, it's a hot topic, not me. It's just an activist group that makes noise and never accomplishes anything. Still, it gives a few people something to fret about and/or occupy their time.

No the BLM group is not a hate group. Why don't people just put on their big-boy pants and face the issue of police shootings like adults?One thing that having the internet around has taught me is how stupid, dumb, ignorant American adults (?) can be. BLM just called attention to a problem. But apparently protesting is not "in" these days and we should all march in lockstep behind our right-wing "commanders."

`
`

The only time I hear about BLM is in online forums. It just isn't on the minds of either my black or white friends and acquaintances. For some people, it's a hot topic, not me. It's just an activist group that makes noise and never accomplishes anything. Still, it gives a few people something to fret about and/or occupy their time.
BLM gives black racists somewhere to hang out with like-minded people. The black KKK, if you will.

`
`

BLM gives black racists somewhere to hang out with like-minded people. The black KKK, if you will.

No it's not the black KKK. There is no black KKK. There never has been a black KKK. Nor is BLM racist. Some whites here seem to think that opposing what whites keep doing is racism.

`
`

Nobody black with any sense would talk to you about matters of race in the fist place. We know a waste of time when we hear it. Considering you read crap from Ron Unz all that can happen in a race discussion between a black person and you is a bad outcome.

Nobody black with any sense would talk to you about matters of race in the fist place. We know a waste of time when we hear it. Considering you read crap from Ron Unz all that can happen in a race discussion between a black person and you is a bad outcome.
`
`

1470136831231.jpg

`
`

No it's not the black KKK. There is no black KKK. There never has been a black KKK. Nor is BLM racist. Some whites here seem to think that opposing what whites keep doing is racism.
Sowing division between races isn't a form of racism? Then you'd have to give the white KKK a pass as well.

`
`

Sowing division between races isn't a form of racism? Then you'd have to give the white KKK a pass as well.

BLM isn't sowing division. You make that up because you are too dumb to understand the message. Whites created and maintain the division, people like you are prime example of that.

`
`

BLM isn't sowing division. You make that up because you are too dumb to understand the message. Whites created and maintain the division, people like you are prime example of that.
Ya, because your message is so unifying. :rolleyes:

`
`

It's more unifying that the racist shit you produce that's for damn sure.

Ya, I get a warm, fuzzy feeling every time I read one of your posts. :biggrin:

Ya, I get a warm, fuzzy feeling every time I read one of your posts. :biggrin:

Yeah you shit yourself.

Forum List

Back