Black Lives Matter(BLM) movement; A peaceful civil rights movement, or just another hate group?

BLM; A peaceful civil rights movement or just another hate group?

• Total voters
so maybe 2 out of those 5 are problems
the police in the MBrown, TRice, and Bland cases were found NOT to be guilty by a fair, legal, civilized courts--so I don't know why you even listed them.....you can throw those off your list
please list others

That's like saying that the death of Emmet Till was no big deal because they had a trial.
that has NOTHING to do with these cases
please prove otherwise

so police do not have a right to self defense?
MBrown attacked a cop

ANd the cop shot him while he was running away.

Not an imminent threat.

what don't you understand about the courts saying the cops not guilty??
so you were there??? YES OR NO? you know exactly what happened?
please tell me you would let someone beat the shit out of you if you had a gun??

Well, I wouldn't own a gun. I don't think ANYONE should own a gun. But here's the thing. In the US police shoot 900 - 1200 civilians a year. Most of them, it's considered "justified".

in the UK, they've shot 54 civilians- IN THE LAST 25 YEARS!!!!

so if a lot of whites at a KKK meeting cheered for killing of blacks, most of them cheering would really be good guys, not haters??!!!

I would consider them fringe characters... just like these people who were calling to kill White people are.

you would not shoot MBrown--- but would let him beat the shit out of you

Naw, I just would have let him run away and waited for backup. At the time the fatal shots were fired, he was 100+ feet way from Wilson,

MBrown attacked a cop

Not an imminent threat.

please tell me you would let someone beat the shit out of you if you had a gun??

Well, I wouldn't own a gun. I don't think ANYONE should own a gun. But here's the thing. In the US police shoot 900 - 1200 civilians a year. Most of them, it's considered "justified".

so if a lot of whites at a KKK meeting cheered for killing of blacks, most of them cheering would really be good guys, not haters??!!!

I would consider them fringe characters... just like these people who were calling to kill White people are.

Naw, I just would have let him run away and waited for backup. At the time the fatal shots were fired, he was 100+ feet way from Wilson,
your first sentence invalidates all your posts in this thread because evidence shows he wasn't running away
where is your evidence?
the evidence shows he was ATTACKING the cop

As those who have been following the case closely are aware, Wilson testified before the grand jury that Brown reached for his (Wilson’s) gun and a struggle for the gun followed, during which Wilson fired two shots. Later, Wilson pursued Brown and, after he turned and then charged toward Wilson, fired multiple shots bringing him to the ground about 8 to 10 feet away from him.

The physical evidence is consistent with his testimony.
Opinion | The physical evidence in the Michael Brown case supported the officer [updated with DNA evidence]

not only this, but:
1. MBrown had a felony conviction--this shows he was not an angel, but capable of bad things
2. thieves that are thinking logically/etc hide their face and want to get in/out fast--MB takes his time stealing, does not hide his face...doesn't care who sees him
...this shows:
...a.criminal, illogical, crazy, abnormal thinking
...b. he will do whatever he wants--F&^K authority
3. MB then ATTACKS the clerk
...b. he will do whatever he wants-F&^K authority
4. his friend ADMITS they were walking in the middle of the street!
5. they see a cop--and STILL walk in the middle of the street--
---the cop tells them to get off the street--they say NO!!!
...a. criminal, illogical, crazy, abnormal thinking
6. MB ATTACKS the cop

F&^K this cop!! is what he is thinking

you shot yourself in the foot--there is no evidence he was going away from the cop==and all evidence supports him ATTACKING the cop

The significance of this wound and related physical evidence is that it places Brown’s right hand within 6 to 9 inches of the barrel of Wilson’s firearm. This physical evidence is thus quite consistent with Wilson’s testimony that Brown was trying to get hold of Wilson’s weapon, creating a fear in Wilson that he was going to get shot. It also creates a problem for those who view Brown as having been somehow accosted by Wilson and was just trying to escape. At least in the theories that I have seen sketched out, no explanation is offered for why Brown (who weighed around 300 pounds) had been forced by Wilson to have his right hand in a position where it was close to the gun and inside Wilson’s police car.

Last edited:
MBrown attacked a cop

that's because in the UK the cops don't have to worry too much about people having guns !!!
they have less ownership!!
BIG difference
ASmith --Armed and resisting arrest
KScott - Armed and resisting arrest
ASterling - Armed and resisting arrest
again--you, as a cop, would go around the hood unarmed?? yes or no?
a criminal has a gun and resisting --you would talk nicely:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

you would wait and call for back up--

you are so FULL OF SHIT
you are going to let criminal--who just ATTACKED you--run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ASterling case lasted less than 2 minutes!
this is not a movie set--where you as a writer, have DAYS to think about what you might do

Last edited:
MBrown attacked a cop

Not an imminent threat.

let me say it again--you are full of SHIT
you, being a cop, --are going to let a CRIMINAL--who just violently attacked you--run away??
you just said this???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this isn't the MOVIES--it's REAL life
you are not DR Phil who has days to figure out how to deal with VIOLENT criminals
Dr Phil does not even deal too much with violent thieves that attack clerks and cops
you are FULL of SHIT

''call for back up''
I saw some other dumbass on TV say this shit
1. he wasn't running away--he was attacking
2. this goes to show you people are living in a TV/Movie world--these things happen fast!!!!! --real life--unlike a movie
....someone is a threat and you people think you have time to ''take cover, call for back up, etc etc
3. these are dynamic situations--please look up the word dynamic

''I'd call for back up, throw a rock, talk nicely, do it differently''
BULLSHIT
if someone is attacking you--you would SHOOT
all of you saying they didn't have to shoot would NOT do it differently --you are human just like everyone else...

Last edited:
a criminal has a gun and resisting --you would talk nicely

I would recognized that i'm a trained professional...

None of those cases ever should have escalated to lethal force.

you, being a cop, --are going to let a CRIMINAL--who just violently attacked you--run away??

Um, yeah. Certainly makes more sense than firing down a street where if you missed him, you might hit other civilians.

Oh, please note, no police department has rehired Darren Wilson. I wonder why that is.

your first sentence invalidates all your posts in this thread because evidence shows he wasn't running away
where is your evidence?

The evidence shows he was 149 feet away from the parked police cruiser that the initial altercation took place at.

1. MBrown had a felony conviction--this shows he was not an angel, but capable of bad things

Really? What Felony conviction?

2. thieves that are thinking logically/etc hide their face and want to get in/out fast--MB takes his time stealing, does not hide his face...doesn't care who sees him
...this shows:

Or that he had an agreement with the store employees for the merchandise he bartered for... but the cops didn't release the tape of him trading pot for the product with store employees.

you shot yourself in the foot--there is no evidence he was going away from the cop==and all evidence supports him ATTACKING the cop

Except again- 149 feet away from the Police Cruiser. so he attacks the cop, runs away, and then decides to attack the cop again? That doesn't make any sense.

Not to mention, a lot of witnesses said he had his hands up!

They are more than a hate group, they are a terrorist organization posing as a civil rights group.

They said the same thing about Dr. King and Malcolm X 50 years ago.

Now those guys have schools named after them.
They said the same things and they were right about many more groups who started out preaching and justifying violence which then morphed into terrorism, what's your point?

All conservative movements are peaceful, like the Tea Party movement.

PIctured- "Peaceful" conservatives.

6237083807_1c987890b1.jpg

JoeB, all you're doing is announcing yourself to be a proud shithead. Where was the violence at that protest?

a criminal has a gun and resisting --you would talk nicely

I would recognized that i'm a trained professional...

None of those cases ever should have escalated to lethal force.

Um, yeah. Certainly makes more sense than firing down a street where if you missed him, you might hit other civilians.

Oh, please note, no police department has rehired Darren Wilson. I wonder why that is.

where is your evidence?

The evidence shows he was 149 feet away from the parked police cruiser that the initial altercation took place at.

Really? What Felony conviction?

...this shows:

Or that he had an agreement with the store employees for the merchandise he bartered for... but the cops didn't release the tape of him trading pot for the product with store employees.

Except again- 149 feet away from the Police Cruiser. so he attacks the cop, runs away, and then decides to attack the cop again? That doesn't make any sense.

Not to mention, a lot of witnesses said he had his hands up!
surely you are a troll--or can't think for yourself
it's right there in the video--you can deny it--but you look stupid if you do......he steals, the clerk tried to STOP him for it, then he attacked the clerk..sure--agreement !!!!
''an agreement'''........please stop the idiocy/trollling

it doesn't matter how far away he is from the car....
and--if you could understand--yes--he WOULD run back at the cop--please re-read all the IDIOTIC, lunatic, crazy, illogical, etc actions he did before that
he sure would run back at the cop if he did all the other lunatic things
criminals do not think rationally sometimes!
ASterling had guns pointed at him and STILL refused to comply
sure, sure, keep thinking MB was an altar boy.....he would never run back at the cop---or steal, or attack a clerk, or walk in the middle of the road, or disobey a cop !!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

they stated he had no serious class A or B felonies--hahahhaha
why not state he had NO felonies?????:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Court Discloses Info on Michael Brown's Juvenile Records; Some Still Dissatisfied

besides, you can debate the blood and physical evidence.....it all backs up the cops story
keep trying...you keep digging a bigger hole

*Literally no different than stormfront*

Black nationalism and imperialism = great

White nationalism = greatest evil

I truly feel sorry for idiots like you.
So you cant actually answer the question or point to specific things advocating hate?
Everything on the site is at least on par with what the people in Charlottesville wanted, and VERY little to do with the “hands up, don’t shoot” narrative they started on.

Why is the alt-right considered a hate group when BLM is not?

surely you are a troll--or can't think for yourself
it's right there in the video--you can deny it--but you look stupid if you do......he steals, the clerk tried to STOP him for it, then he attacked the clerk..sure--agreement !!!!
''an agreement'''........please stop the idiocy/trollling

But they didn't show the tape from earlier when he was making a deal with the store employees for that merchandise which was being kept for him behind the counter.

And pushing a guy is hardly an "attack".

it doesn't matter how far away he is from the car....
and--if you could understand--yes--he WOULD run back at the cop--please re-read all the IDIOTIC, lunatic, crazy, illogical, etc actions he did before that
he sure would run back at the cop if he did all the other lunatic things
criminals do not think rationally sometimes!

Equally pausible, he realized he had nowhere to run, put his hands up, and the cop shot him because, fuck it, no cameras!

ASterling had guns pointed at him and STILL refused to comply
sure, sure, keep thinking MB was an altar boy.....he would never run back at the cop---or steal, or attack a clerk, or walk in the middle of the road, or disobey a cop !!!

Sterling was shot three times while cops had him pinned to the ground. And why? He was selling bootleg CD's.

they stated he had no serious class A or B felonies--hahahhaha
why not state he had NO felonies?????

But you just said he had felonies... where he clearly didn't. Given that the Racist Furgeson cops were giving out more citations that the town had people, who knows what they hassled him for in the past.

besides, you can debate the blood and physical evidence.....it all backs up the cops story
keep trying...you keep digging a bigger hole

actually, it does nothing of the sort. What it shows is that he was 149 feet away from Wilson and Wilson shot him six times... that what it shows.

If anything, it would seem to indicate that witness who said he was giving up were in the right, because if he was charging, there would be blood between where he turned around and where he finally came to a stop.

There wasn't.

*Literally no different than stormfront*

Black nationalism and imperialism = great

White nationalism = greatest evil

I truly feel sorry for idiots like you.
So you cant actually answer the question or point to specific things advocating hate?
Everything on the site is at least on par with what the people in Charlottesville wanted, and VERY little to do with the “hands up, don’t shoot” narrative they started on.

Why is the alt-right considered a hate group when BLM is not?
What specifically makes them a hate group? I linked to their platform as a reference.

I will take a look at the alt right and get back to you on it.

There are a lot of decent, law-abiding black people who are hard-working and trying to make their way through life the best they can, just like everyone else.

But there are also loads and loads of young black males (lot of females, too) who are obnoxious, loud-mouthed, trouble-making thugs who think they can do as they please and get away with it — and fuck anyone who tries to tell them otherwise. These imbeciles walk down the street glaring at other people daring them to start something with them. They’ll pick shit with other people at every opportunity. They love acting like bad-asses. It’s what they do, and it’s all they’ve got. They’re stupid, and they’re losers. Thugs, addicts, thieves, and every kind of con and trouble-maker you can imagine. These are some of the most disgusting humans you can imagine.

They’re bad enough in twos or threes, but much worse in larger groups. If you’ve never lived in areas where you have to deal with these idiots on a daily basis, count your blessings. And if you think you can behave like a rational person in interacting with these vermin, then you’re beyond hope. You’d get killed in such an area. The worst part is that these young blacks have all the worst qualities all teens share, plus a culture of violence, a lot of poverty, and stupidity the likes of which you’ve never seen or imagined. Many of these people never outgrow any of this.
I lived in these areas for decades and I know more blacks than many blacks do. I knew them, I worked with them, I hung around with them. In schools, in the neighborhood, in nightclubs and in after-hours clubs — sometimes 24 hours a day. And even the good blacks I mentioned at the top of this post don’t want to deal with the many young shitheads who make all the trouble.

If you think you can interact with these guys the way you’d interact with most people of normal intelligence, in any normal setting, you’re out of your fucking mind. So, yeah, I support the police. And I don’t blame them for blowing some of these stupid assholes away. Most of them deserve it, imo. These thugs have a mindset and a shitty attitude most Americans couldn’t even imagine. And if you’ve never had to deal with them, you’re luckier than you’ll ever know.

A lot of members probably read harmonica’s posts and think he’s a stone racist (they probably think the same of me). But harmonica is right in much that he says. The police have an unbelievably hard job to do in these inner city neighborhoods. I sure wouldn’t do it. And when people say, “the police are supposed to comport themselves like professionals, and treat people with respect, etc, etc.,” they’re plain full of shit. I mean, that’s how it should be in a perfect world. But the ‘hood’ is far from a perfect world. And lots of luck to any cop, in finding anyone who treats others with respect, or even knows what it means, when he’s working in these toilets.

As far as BLM is concerned, I have nothing good to say about them. Their members seem obnoxious, hateful, racist, stupid, and counter-productive. I think they’ve only managed to increase the hatred others feel toward blacks. All they’re doing is causing a wider racial divide and more problem that will last far into the future. Yes, BLM is a Hate Group.

Fuck BLM.

But there are also loads and loads of young black males (lot of females, too) who are obnoxious, loud-mouthed, trouble-making thugs who think they can do as they please and get away with it — and fuck anyone who tries to tell them otherwise. These imbeciles walk down the street glaring at other people daring them to start something with them. They’ll pick shit with other people at every opportunity. They love acting like bad-asses. It’s what they do, and it’s all they’ve got. They’re stupid, and they’re losers. Thugs, addicts, thieves, and every kind of con and trouble-maker you can imagine. These are some of the most disgusting humans you can imagine.

Okay, but you guys never ask yourself, "Why is that?"

Yes, these teen are often aggressive. So are white teens, for that matter. Teenage years are when you get into trouble.

The police have an unbelievably hard job to do in these inner city neighborhoods. I sure wouldn’t do it. And when people say, “the police are supposed to comport themselves like professionals, and treat people with respect, etc, etc.,” they’re plain full of shit. I mean, that’s how it should be in a perfect world. But the ‘hood’ is far from a perfect world. And lots of luck to any cop, in finding anyone who treats others with respect, or even knows what it means, when he’s working in these toilets.

Hey, the thing is, 99% of cops DO comport themselves like professionals.

Then you have your Wilsons, your Van Dykes, your Loehmanns- guys who never, ever should have been cops to start with, who usually have whole folders of bad conduct complaints before they finally graduate to killing someone.

A review of the Chicago PD, for instance, found that 50% of complaints for excessive force could be tracked to 143 officers - about 1% of the force. Van Dyke (the mutant who shot LaQuan McDonald 16 times when he was lying on the ground) had 19 complaints in his file, one of which involved an incident where he dislocated the shoulder of someone who wasn't even a suspect and the city paid out half a million dollars.

So, yes, while the behavior of inner city youth needs to change, so do the attitudes of police departments.

It is hard to categorize the alt right as they are not an organized group with a defined platform but insofar as their positions are linked to supremacists, antisemites and new Nazis I think that qualifies as hate. Alt-right - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back