"Black Lives Matter" Issues A List Of Demands

• We demand an end to all forms of discrimination and the full recognition of our human rights.

HAHAHA. That would mean no more affirmative action. In fact if ALL FORMS of discrimination are ended....WTF, the idea is just absurd.

For the OP to be concerned is silly....This is like someone demanding that everyone treat each other nicely.

BTW, if you use this as a reason to dislike blacks in general, you never liked them in the first place and are hiding behind this as an excuse

Its like someone hating religion because of the Catholic Priest Scandal and pretending all religions are kid touchers because a few did

Well aren't they SO SPECIAL? What makes them think the rest OF US give a crap about them. lets see them come into another neighborhood or town that isn't a Majority of black people. Man its a shame these black kids allow themselves be manipulated and USED by these worthless THUGs. If black lives really mattered to them. THEY WOULDN'T put them in position to riot and loot their own damn places they live.
man wake the hell wake. people are sick of it and you bowel movement CALLED: the BLM

For the OP to be concerned is silly....This is like someone demanding that everyone treat each other nicely.

BTW, if you use this as a reason to dislike blacks in general, you never liked them in the first place and are hiding behind this as an excuse

Its like someone hating religion because of the Catholic Priest Scandal and pretending all religions are kid touchers because a few did
I think the OP is more amused by BLM's demands than concerned. We all are.

BLM is obviously the greatest gift to the Republican party since Reagan.

"We demand an end to all forms of discrimination"

No community discriminates more than black people. They attack people based on the color of their skin, and they do it mob style, with totally random and unconnected black people. Black strangers are more than happy to team up and attack white people. Where else does that shit happen in the US? Sure as fuck doesnt happen in white communities.

Racist communities deserve all the bad karma they earn. Be better people and your community will be better. Its as simple as that. If youre expecting me to feel sorry for thugs, youve lost your fucking minds. I laugh when they die. It makes me happy.
I know of a community that discriminates more than black people do.........just look around this forum.

Well aren't they SO SPECIAL? What makes them think the rest OF US give a crap about them. lets see them come into another neighborhood or town that isn't a Majority of black people. Man its a shame these black kids allow themselves be manipulated and USED by these worthless THUGs. If black lives really mattered to them. THEY WOULDN'T put them in position to riot and loot their own damn places they live.
man wake the hell wake. people are sick of it and you bowel movement CALLED: the BLM
You are a racist whore.

"We demand an end to all forms of discrimination"

No community discriminates more than black people. They attack people based on the color of their skin, and they do it mob style, with totally random and unconnected black people. Black strangers are more than happy to team up and attack white people. Where else does that shit happen in the US? Sure as fuck doesnt happen in white communities.

Racist communities deserve all the bad karma they earn. Be better people and your community will be better. Its as simple as that. If youre expecting me to feel sorry for thugs, youve lost your fucking minds. I laugh when they die. It makes me happy.
I know of a community that discriminates more than black people do.........just look around this forum.
What color do you suppose people like Asslips, guno and closedcaption are?

If thats true, post a video of a mob of white people stomping a black man to death. Hell, ill even accept videos where the man doesnt die. If you want to claim that white people are more racist, then prove it. Post as many as you can find. When you inevitably produce no videos to speak of, that is when we will know youre full of shit.

If thats true, post a video of a mob of white people stomping a black man to death. Hell, ill even accept videos where the man doesnt die. If you want to claim that white people are more racist, then prove it. Post as many as you can find. When you inevitably produce no videos to speak of, that is when we will know youre full of shit.
You are the proof dumb fuck.

Black lives matter has moved from a group of thugs drug addicts and welfare cheats to a domestic terrorist group. That is just about as plain as one can put it. And they terrorists HAVE issued their list of DEMANDS as seen below....

Here are all of the explicit demands listed on its website:

• We demand an end to all forms of discrimination and the full recognition of our human rights.
    • We demand an immediate end to police brutality and the murder of Black people and all oppressed people.
    • We demand full, living-wage employment for our people.
    • We demand decent housing fit for the shelter of human beings and an end to gentrification.
    • We demand an end to the school to prison pipeline & quality education for all.
    • We demand freedom from mass incarceration and an end to the prison industrial complex.
    • We demand a racial justice agenda from the White House that is inclusive of our shared fate as Black men, women, trans and gender-nonconforming people. Not My Brother’s Keeper, but Our Children’s Keeper.
    • We demand access to affordable healthy food for our neighborhoods.
    • We demand an aggressive attack against all laws, policies, and entities that disenfranchise any community from expressing themselves at the ballot.
    • We demand a public education system that teaches the rich history of Black people and celebrates the contributions we have made to this country and the world.
    • We demand the release of all U.S. political prisoners.
    • We demand an end to the military industrial complex that incentivizes private corporations to profit off of the death and destruction of Black and Brown communities across the globe.
    • ........................................................................................................................
    • We are now entering a time when America has it's OWN brand of Hamas or the PLO. We have NO ONE to thank but the terrorist in the oval office for bringing us this. Those are THEIR demands. What say you?

Just in case the White Lives Don't Matter movement thought anyone would take them seriously...

Black lives matter has moved from a group of thugs drug addicts and welfare cheats to a domestic terrorist group. That is just about as plain as one can put it. And they terrorists HAVE issued their list of DEMANDS as seen below....

• We demand an immediate end to police brutality and the murder of Black people and all oppressed people.
    • We demand decent housing fit for the shelter of human beings and an end to gentrification.
    • We demand an end to the school to prison pipeline & quality education for all.
    • We demand freedom from mass incarceration and an end to the prison industrial complex.
    • We demand a racial justice agenda from the White House that is inclusive of our shared fate as Black men, women, trans and gender-nonconforming people. Not My Brother’s Keeper, but Our Children’s Keeper.
    • We demand an aggressive attack against all laws, policies, and entities that disenfranchise any community from expressing themselves at the ballot.
    • We demand a public education system that teaches the rich history of Black people and celebrates the contributions we have made to this country and the world.
    • We demand an end to the military industrial complex that incentivizes private corporations to profit off of the death and destruction of Black and Brown communities across the globe.
    • ........................................................................................................................
    • We are now entering a time when America has it's OWN brand of Hamas or the PLO. We have NO ONE to thank but the terrorist in the oval office for bringing us this. Those are THEIR demands. What say you?

It sounds like the democrat party platform.

I told you. You can't even produce a single video, meanwhile I can produce MANY videos of black mobs attacking random white people. Why be dishonest about it? Why are you defending violent racists?

Ok, now here's my list of commands:

That all black fathers get a fuckin job and take care of their damned kids.
That all black mothers who make babies, teach them how to resolve conflicts outside of violence.
That all black communities start turning in jr. when you see his ass making wrong choices in life.
That little black girls learn to love themselves without some n**** validating them first.
That education be first and foremost when raising kids....all my kids went to college and got their masters and the doors that have opened for them is just amazing and good. Education is the key here folks.
That we stop giving credibility to n**** that aren't worthy...sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes folks.....they aren't worth it.
That we stop blaming white people for the shit that goes on behind closed doors in our homes....a white man can never ever ever stop a parent from loving and being their for their child.
That we participate in our elections and the people that run our cities and stop letting the white man do all the voting.
I could go on and on and on and on....

BOTTOM LINE, LETS START AT HOME FIRST BEFORE WE START DEMANDING CHANGE OUTWARDS.

I told you. You can't even produce a single video, meanwhile I can produce MANY videos of black mobs attacking random white people. Why be dishonest about it? Why are you defending violent racists?

1921 is BARELY in this century, BARELY.

I hate to be the one to break it to you but 1921 isn't in this century at all.

You are missing about 15 years. Do you remember where you put them? Try the sock drawer.

I hate to be the one to break it to you but 1921 isn't in this century at all.

You are missing about 15 years. Do you remember where you put them? Try the sock drawer.

I should have said "in the last 100 years"....My apology.

Thank you for proving my point. :lol:

Forum List

Back