"Black Lives Matter" Issues A List Of Demands

I know of a community that discriminates more than black people do.........just look around this forum.
If thats true, post a video of a mob of white people stomping a black man to death. Hell, ill even accept videos where the man doesnt die. If you want to claim that white people are more racist, then prove it. Post as many as you can find. When you inevitably produce no videos to speak of, that is when we will know youre full of shit.
You are the proof dumb fuck.
I told you. You can't even produce a single video, meanwhile I can produce MANY videos of black mobs attacking random white people. Why be dishonest about it? Why are you defending violent racists?

Thank you for proving my point. :lol:

What point was that dum dum?

BLM's only demand should be higher for higher IQs. It's not that much of a stretch and alone would meet the other demands.
If we demanded higher IQs around this forum you racist assholes would have nowhere to go.

YAWN

another left-wing loser making accusations of racism he cant begin to back up

whatever clown
You are a racist fag, there's no two ways about it.

YAWN

whatever you poor insignificant, angry loser

snicker

Black lives matter has moved from a group of thugs drug addicts and welfare cheats to a domestic terrorist group. That is just about as plain as one can put it. And they terrorists HAVE issued their list of DEMANDS as seen below....

Here are all of the explicit demands listed on its website:

• We demand an end to all forms of discrimination and the full recognition of our human rights.
    • We demand an immediate end to police brutality and the murder of Black people and all oppressed people.
    • We demand full, living-wage employment for our people.
    • We demand decent housing fit for the shelter of human beings and an end to gentrification.
    • We demand an end to the school to prison pipeline & quality education for all.
    • We demand freedom from mass incarceration and an end to the prison industrial complex.
    • We demand a racial justice agenda from the White House that is inclusive of our shared fate as Black men, women, trans and gender-nonconforming people. Not My Brother’s Keeper, but Our Children’s Keeper.
    • We demand access to affordable healthy food for our neighborhoods.
    • We demand an aggressive attack against all laws, policies, and entities that disenfranchise any community from expressing themselves at the ballot.
    • We demand a public education system that teaches the rich history of Black people and celebrates the contributions we have made to this country and the world.
    • We demand the release of all U.S. political prisoners.
    • We demand an end to the military industrial complex that incentivizes private corporations to profit off of the death and destruction of Black and Brown communities across the globe.
    • ........................................................................................................................
    • We are now entering a time when America has it's OWN brand of Hamas or the PLO. We have NO ONE to thank but the terrorist in the oval office for bringing us this. Those are THEIR demands. What say you?
They demand that all white people be killed and thrown into ovens.

Black lives matter has moved from a group of thugs drug addicts and welfare cheats to a domestic terrorist group. That is just about as plain as one can put it. And they terrorists HAVE issued their list of DEMANDS as seen below....

• We demand an end to all forms of discrimination and the full recognition of our human rights.
    • We demand an immediate end to police brutality and the murder of Black people and all oppressed people.
    • We demand decent housing fit for the shelter of human beings and an end to gentrification.
    • We demand an end to the school to prison pipeline & quality education for all.
    • We demand freedom from mass incarceration and an end to the prison industrial complex.
    • We demand a racial justice agenda from the White House that is inclusive of our shared fate as Black men, women, trans and gender-nonconforming people. Not My Brother’s Keeper, but Our Children’s Keeper.
    • We demand an aggressive attack against all laws, policies, and entities that disenfranchise any community from expressing themselves at the ballot.
    • We demand a public education system that teaches the rich history of Black people and celebrates the contributions we have made to this country and the world.
    • We demand an end to the military industrial complex that incentivizes private corporations to profit off of the death and destruction of Black and Brown communities across the globe.
    • ........................................................................................................................
    • We are now entering a time when America has it's OWN brand of Hamas or the PLO. We have NO ONE to thank but the terrorist in the oval office for bringing us this. Those are THEIR demands. What say you?
I just read a bit ago where one of the leaders for BLM is an islamic woman. Just what we need.

Bernie Sanders has an interesting platform which should be real popular with the American Public.........making arresting blacks in America illegal!!!

Yup.....cant make this shit up >>>

Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Bernie Sanders Plan for Racial Justice -- Make Arresting Black People Illegal

Bernie Sanders on Racism and Racial Justice
I'm skeptical. He probably only means for crimes black folks do: murder, assault and so on. For white-collar crimes blacks will do time. ;)

And I'll bet you aren't even kidding.

Billy stops laughing long enough to snort "What makes them think they are in a position to demand anything?"

What a world, what a world ...

Exactly, which makes the OPs concern even more laughable.
Well given it's THEIR demands it kind of moves from concerns to FACTS there Claptraption.

Yeah, but if you ignore their ability to demand anything I guess anything anyone says would cause you concern. I didnt click the link because I know its to some wackoo site. But their isnt one Black Lives Matter group, their independent groups.

Confused? Think Tea Party....
Comparing the Tea Party with these losers is like comparing congress with Iranian hardliners.

Forum List

Back