🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTERS BULLY & HARASS WHITE CHILDREN AT RESTAURANTS

the manager of the eatery should have dealt with the protesters quickly....but the image of the father with the son is hardly abuse...you have no clue that picture is the result of the protesters....who have a right to free speech on public property but they do not have the right to disrupt a business...now if the business allows this...i would simply never go there again and i would lodge a complaint with management
And just how would the manager of the eatery deal with the protesters quickly? Free burgers?
He should have immediately called the police.

The manager of the restaurant should had them tossed out on their ears. If they didn't leave then the police should have been called and they would have lead out of the restaurant.

The boy has been turned into a lifelong racist. Dad is looking up the local chapter of the KKK.
'
He wont join the KKK.

But people like him will be sitting on grand juries who decide if cops used too much force on a minority thug. These events only hurt their cause.
Can you guarantee he won't join the KKK? After all since black people started this shit the KKK went from a couple of guys drinking beer in a garage to a much larger, if peaceful so far, force. Someone is joining up.

The protesters are trespassing and should have been thrown out. What's wrong with people who just won't fight back. Shout them down Black LIES don't matter.

Why would you shout something so stupid like that?
Why would they come into a restaurant and shout at the customers? Why do you think the customers have to take it? Have black people been given a civil right to be abusive?

CC customers wouldn't have taken a whole lot of shit.

the manager of the eatery should have dealt with the protesters quickly....but the image of the father with the son is hardly abuse...you have no clue that picture is the result of the protesters....who have a right to free speech on public property but they do not have the right to disrupt a business...now if the business allows this...i would simply never go there again and i would lodge a complaint with management
And just how would the manager of the eatery deal with the protesters quickly? Free burgers?
He probably did. It is difficult to deal with protesters like this QUICKLY because they are there to make a scene. They want confrontation!

He probably did. It is difficult to deal with protesters like this QUICKLY because they are there to make a scene. They want confrontation!
And they should get it. Every time.

And they should get it. Every time.
Perhaps, but it's not like the protesters are going to quickly leave based on anything the manager does. Well, I guess the manger could pull a gun and go dirty hairy on them.

The best thing to do....call the cops. Press charges for trespassing and disorderly conduct.

They'll resist and cops will shoot a couple. Oh well.

But the others? Court can make them pay restitution for lost revenue. Manager can tell all customers to leave immediately. Then tally up the bills..and make the savages who get arrested foot the bill.

Which they wont. And they'll end up in jail. Fuck em.

Start taking their pictures. Turn the pictures into the police and post the pictures on the internet with appropriate commentary.

These are the kind of radical asswipes who believe that if you're not out protesting with them, then you're a racist and the enemy.

Don't worry kids, these are just black racists doing their best to make white people hate black people.

If there is a way to win people over to your cause, this isn't it

This results in 15 minutes of notoriety, and actually hurts your own cause.

Real Racists will be able to use this as a recruiting tool.

Thats what gets me...you'd have to have the intelligence of a turnip to think this helps your cause.

If there is a way to win people over to your cause, this isn't it

This results in 15 minutes of notoriety, and actually hurts your own cause.

Real Racists will be able to use this as a recruiting tool.

Thats what gets me...you'd have to have the intelligence of a turnip to think this helps your cause.

Well, if they were smart they would sitting at one of the tables eating with their families after a hard day's work rather than be having time to harass those who are.

The best thing to do....call the cops. Press charges for trespassing and disorderly conduct.

Call the cops, wait 35 minutes, and risk that the cops will shoot your kids?

You sure you've thought this through

But the others? Court can make them pay restitution for lost revenue. Manager can tell all customers to leave immediately. Then tally up the bills..and make the savages who get arrested foot the bill.

In America, one doesn't go to jail for a civil tort. Even if the restaurant won a judgement, it would be impossible to collect.

Inexcusable behavior, disgusting, a disgrace toward the black community. All the proprietor can do is call the police. As for punitive damages, noncollectable.

Call the cops, wait 35 minutes, and risk that the cops will shoot your kids?

You sure you've thought this through

In America, one doesn't go to jail for a civil tort. Even if the restaurant won a judgement, it would be impossible to collect.

NOT true. If you commit a crime that costs someone a financial loss...a criminal court can impose restitution. Happens every day.

NOT true. If you commit a crime that costs someone a financial loss...a criminal court can impose restitution. Happens every day.

What crime did the "White Lives Don't Matter" protesters commit?

It is a civil matter.

Forum List

Back