Black Lives Matter vs All Lives Matter Supporters (Social Experiment)

Interesting vid. I wonder if they (blacks) react so badly to All Lives Matter because it is "taking away" from their original stance when it all came into play during the Ferguson situation?
Personally, I think all lives matter when it comes to bad people..which includes ALL bad people of any race or color. But I'm not black, so......
All lives matter didnt exist until BLM became a thing. Its just another way to try and drown out the Black voice. If all lives truly mattered BLM would have never existed.
I can agree to that.
But BLM is not doing itself any favors refusing to acknowledge what you just said and being violent to those who want ALL lives to matter. I get it. I see your point. But BLM would have more support if they didn't get so riled up over something that is common sense to want to achieve..that ALL lives matter...especially those who are downtrodden.
Its bullshit to acknowledge all lives matters. Its a form of control to even try to get a Black person to say it when they are talking about BLM. Like I said its just a way to shut the BLM message down and we aint having it. The point isnt to do themselves a favor. The point is to concentrate on BLM once that gets addressed then we can start talking about other lives. I bet if you needed to talk to someone about making a cake and they keep asking you why you didnt make all desserts it would piss you off. Why? Because it didnt have a damn thing to do with what you are talking about.
You ducking my question?

Interesting vid. I wonder if they (blacks) react so badly to All Lives Matter because it is "taking away" from their original stance when it all came into play during the Ferguson situation?
Personally, I think all lives matter when it comes to bad people..which includes ALL bad people of any race or color. But I'm not black, so......
All lives matter didnt exist until BLM became a thing. Its just another way to try and drown out the Black voice. If all lives truly mattered BLM would have never existed.
I can agree to that.
But BLM is not doing itself any favors refusing to acknowledge what you just said and being violent to those who want ALL lives to matter. I get it. I see your point. But BLM would have more support if they didn't get so riled up over something that is common sense to want to achieve..that ALL lives matter...especially those who are downtrodden.
Its bullshit to acknowledge all lives matters. Its a form of control to even try to get a Black person to say it when they are talking about BLM. Like I said its just a way to shut the BLM message down and we aint having it. The point isnt to do themselves a favor. The point is to concentrate on BLM once that gets addressed then we can start talking about other lives. I bet if you needed to talk to someone about making a cake and they keep asking you why you didnt make all desserts it would piss you off. Why? Because it didnt have a damn thing to do with what you are talking about.
You ducking my question?
what question?

I can agree to that.
You ducking my question?
what question?
Post #40

I can agree to that.
You ducking my question?
what question?
Post #40
What does it say?

I can agree to that.
You ducking my question?
what question?
Post #40
What does it say?
Go read it.

You can read, right? I'd hate to think all my taxes that paid for those shitty public schools were wasted.

I can agree to that.
You ducking my question?
what question?
Post #40
What does it say?
Go read it.

You can read, right? I'd hate to think all my taxes that paid for those shitty public schools were wasted.
Youre the one that wants me to answer it. If you can type all that you can retype the question.

I can agree to that.
You ducking my question?
what question?
Post #40
What does it say?
Go read it.

Youre the one that wants me to answer it. If you can type all that you can retype the question.
So you are avoiding the question..... that's actually what I expected from you.

Racist shitbags never want to discuss, they only ever want to rant and accuse.

You should probably try to become a better person, because this shitty hateful racist thing you got going on is pretty bad. If you act like nothing but trash, the only folks that will ever associate with you are also trash.
Do better.

I can agree to that.
You ducking my question?
what question?
Post #40
What does it say?
Go read it.

You should probably try to become a better person, because this shitty hateful racist thing you got going on is pretty bad. If you act like nothing but trash, the only folks that will ever associate with you are also trash.
Do better.
if you want me to answer the question its your duty to re-post it. If not then oh well.

I can agree to that.
You ducking my question?
what question?
Post #40
What does it say?
Go read it.

Do better.
if you want me to answer the question its your duty to re-post it. If not then oh well.
LOL, no it isn't.

I can agree to that.
You ducking my question?
what question?
Post #40
What does it say?
Go read it.

Do better.
LOL, no it isn't.
Ok. Have it your way then.

I can agree to that.
You ducking my question?
what question?
Post #40
What does it say?
Go read it.

Do better.
LOL, no it isn't.
And you are still too gutless to answer the question......

Coward.

You will have people agree to keep the peace. But they will not on the side keep this butt kissing up forever. People leave areas for a reason. Now they got more reasons. There are people who won't move for anything. But wanting to enjoy life the best you can has been usurped in many cities. You can not trust the residents from erupting for an reason. people think its fun and harmless lollygagging. It is not. People move out. Businesses move out and do not move in. You will save yourselves a lot of money and stay in business and save the civil customers money also. There are many areas that can grow and you can help them. The urban areas are over powered and demented fools. The very reason the EC exists. We must bow down to them. The Checks and Balances of the Constitution are tremendous. Even with a couple removed like the real currency and the Federal Senators not elected by the State Legislatures. We can see the affect over a century of this.

I can agree to that.
You ducking my question?
what question?
Post #40
What does it say?
Go read it.

Do better.
LOL, no it isn't.

Coward.
I have a quota of stupid ass questions I answer. I'm not going to make an effort if you dont make an effort. Matter of fact I only have 2 slots available so you better make it quick.

I can agree to that.
You ducking my question?
what question?
Post #40
What does it say?
Go read it.

Do better.
LOL, no it isn't.

Coward.
I have a quota of stupid ass questions I answer. I'm not going to make an effort if you dont make an effort. Matter of fact I only have 2 slots available so you better make it quick.
Whining coward, lol.

He made sense to me about why blacks do NOT like All Lives Matter. This does not mean I agree with it. I saw an older vid recently of a black man kicking and beating on an old black woman on the subway. Or it could have been a bus. Doesn't matter. Why doesn't BLM call for that guy to be identified and then punished? Black man, beating OLD black woman.
BLM only wants to go after WHITE people who hurt black people. That is hypocritical in my opinion. If BLACK LIVES MATTER, why does it not pertain to blacks harmed by other blacks????

Aiyyyyyyyy. So many questions. So many non answers.

Question:

Why whites must be ashamed to be white?Why we shall be degraded to slaves in our own countries build by our ancestors?Why even a small appel for similar to blacks rights causes outrage of MS presstitutes, 'police' and politicians. It's definitively something wrong here.

PS

Interesting how quick my thread will be moved to Rubber Room due to 'racism'

If all lives matter, then Black Lives Matter.

Why is that hard for you?

Forum List

Back