Black Lives Matter?

As we all know, whites never kill mistreat their children.

Isn't that right YoYo?

Unlike you, we acknowledge that they are as bad as any other race that does such things. That's the difference.

Actually, more and more I hear that the Blended Families that are the norm in the black community really encourage child abuse, so no, they are somewhat worse.

Blended families? More like more and more children with the black community being born bastards is the norm.

And no blended white families abuse their kids.

And no whites have babies out of wedlock either.

What a waste of space you are. Bet if you start a thread about birth control and/or abortion, you'd be right there saying women should not have control of their own bodies.

Next, you'll say you're a "christian".

:puke:

White families abuse their kids. I call them white trash. White babies are born out of wedlock and that's addressed.

If you started a thread about birth control/abortion, you'd be right their saying a woman should have total control over her body but if she makes a choice with her body she can't afford, those told to butt out of the choice should be forced to offset the cost for a choice they were told was none of their business.

Isn't that right YoYo?

And of course, no one is saying that.

Is that why the thread title is "black lives matter"? and why you assholes are here all day, every day, posting shit about blacks but never saying that other races can be and are just as guilty?

Because there is a movement that wants to pretend that White America is the problem that is causing so much harm to Black America while in reality it is their own dysfunction that is killing their own people at far higher numbers than Whitey.

Admitting there is a problem is the VERY FIRST STEP to addressing it.

A step that Black America still is refusing to take.

Hence, threads like "black lives matter?"

Did the liar OP say exactly where in the article race was mentioned?

Or did he just make it up -- as usual.

Isn't that right YoYo?

Unlike you, we acknowledge that they are as bad as any other race that does such things. That's the difference.

Actually, more and more I hear that the Blended Families that are the norm in the black community really encourage child abuse, so no, they are somewhat worse.

Blended families? More like more and more children with the black community being born bastards is the norm.

Yes. Single mom with babies. Then Boyfriend moves in as sort of father figure. With children who he is not related to, but is put in charge of.

Also not in the article.

Sheesh.

You guys just make it up as you go along.

Isn't that right YoYo?

Yes. Single mom with babies. Then Boyfriend moves in as sort of father figure. With children who he is not related to, but is put in charge of.

Also not in the article.

Sheesh.

Explain why so many black babies are born bastards.

Isn't that right YoYo?

Then, when he finds another one to get pregnant and make a baby mama, he's gone and the rest of us have to be the financial father figure for the woman's bastard children.

Dang. I can't find THAT in the article either.

:rolleyes:

I don't s'pose any of you jerks can post a link ... Or will you just admit you're lying.

:link::eusa_liar:

Then, when he finds another one to get pregnant and make a baby mama, he's gone and the rest of us have to be the financial father figure for the woman's bastard children.

Dang. I can't find THAT in the article either.

:rolleyes:

I don't s'pose any of you jerks can post a link ... Or will you just admit you're lying.

:link::eusa_liar:

You can find over 70% of black babies being bastards if you're willing to look and admit it.

I don't s'pose any of you can do something about your black woman creating more mouths for the rest of us to feed.

Great thread!

Yo, THANKS? Are you coming around to the Right-Side?

"GTP"

He seems to think that being an asshole is adding something.

There you go again! Such hostility.

By the way.....that bit about blended families encouraging the abuse of children.......sounded very anecdotal. Have you any kind of data which supports that theory? Maybe some cause and effect info? Yiu said you've heard about it. From who?

If blacks behave like thugs and terrorist, they don't have the right to say black lives matter, at least not theirs. Criminals loose their rights and if they want to take to the streets and loot and damage property and scare people, they loose the right to speak for "all black lives"

When police become targets and can be killed just for having a badge, they are not people that deserve rights. They don't deserve the protection of society.

Isn't that right YoYo?

Also not in the article.

Sheesh.

I did not claim that that was from the article. It was obviously a more general statement to the larger problem, of which the Op is merely a timely example.

Indeed, it was painfully obvious that I was NOT claiming to be citing the article. Please stop playing stupid.

Great thread!

"GTP"

By the way.....that bit about blended families encouraging the abuse of children.......sounded very anecdotal. Have you any kind of data which supports that theory? Maybe some cause and effect info? Yiu said you've heard about it. From who?

Yes, anecdotal evidence from leo with a lot of experience and training in child abuse cases.

Great thread!

"GTP"

Yes, anecdotal evidence from leo with a lot of experience and training in child abuse cases.

From a law enforcement officer? Interesting. May I ask where?

How many cases of blended families encouraging child abuse did he say he has investigated?

I'm going to ask my son.....a law enforcement officer....if he's noticed anything similar.

Great thread!

"GTP"

From a law enforcement officer? Interesting. May I ask where?

How many cases of blended families encouraging child abuse did he say he has investigated?

I'm going to ask my son.....a law enforcement officer....if he's noticed anything similar.

Please do, you asshole.

A midsized Rust Belt city. How many? It would be at least in the hundreds.

BTW, this took me about 2 minutes to find.

The Child Abuse Crisis: The Disintegration of Marriage, Family, and the American Community

"Cohabitation, an increasingly common phenomenon, is a major factor in child abuse.Cohabitation implies a lack of commitment. The evidence suggests that a lack of commitment between biological parents is dangerous for children, and that a lack of commitment between mother and boyfriend is exceedingly so. The risk of child abuse is 20 times higher than in traditional married families if parents are coh"abiting (as in "common law" marriages) and 33 times higher if the single mother is cohabiting with a boyfriend.

Also not in the article.

Sheesh.

I did not claim that that was from the article. It was obviously a more general statement to the larger problem, of which the Op is merely a timely example.

Indeed, it was painfully obvious that I was NOT claiming to be citing the article. Please stop playing stupid.

He's not playing.

BLM are jackasses who don't want to work. they need to stop justifying actions of felons & obey the laws.

Forum List

Back