Black Lives Matters Member Murders KY State Trooper

I don't remember another president talk badly about cops the way Obama has. Congradulations you elected another first! You must be proud.
Over the last 7 years there has been an unprecedented expansion of technology as to cameras and videos that have allowed documentation of Police abuses. These abuses are not new. What is new is the documentation of it via cameras and technology.... Obama has not "talked badly about cops"...that is simply an "inoperative statement"...

Cop shoots on camera

Shooting looks suspect

Witness says "Shooting looks suspect"

Jknow attacks witness for verbalizing what is on camera...blames Obama

Cop shoots on camera

Shooting looks suspect

Pretzel Logic ....
tumblr_lrxnz7ya581qa79w0o1_500.png

After 911 Americans were united better than we ever had been. Did you forget?

No...Whats your point? Obama created police brutality from the 60's until now? Or is it like a movie where every new generation that gets abused involves the fault of a new black guy enemy?
The cops acted stupidly, treyvon could be my son before he realized he was a thug. He is good friends with Jackson, sharpton, and Farrakhan. All that needs to be known that he is a racist queer.

What about before Obama? Was that his fault too or is this when you name another black guy and put it on him? Maybe you want to start with Nat Turner?
I don't remember another president talk badly about cops the way Obama has. Congradulations you elected another first! You must be proud.

Yeah but what about before Obama? Who's fault was it then? And when is it ok to say "please dont shoot or abuse me" that would please you dumbass?
I can't remember another president that criticizes cops the way Obama does. Or is buddies with a man that asks 10,000 men to kill cops like Farrakhan has.

No...Whats your point? Obama created police brutality from the 60's until now? Or is it like a movie where every new generation that gets abused involves the fault of a new black guy enemy?
The cops acted stupidly, treyvon could be my son before he realized he was a thug. He is good friends with Jackson, sharpton, and Farrakhan. All that needs to be known that he is a racist queer.

What about before Obama? Was that his fault too or is this when you name another black guy and put it on him? Maybe you want to start with Nat Turner?

Yeah but what about before Obama? Who's fault was it then? And when is it ok to say "please dont shoot or abuse me" that would please you dumbass?
I can't remember another president that criticizes cops the way Obama does. Or is buddies with a man that asks 10,000 men to kill cops like Farrakhan has.

So you dont know who was responsible for police abuses prior to 2008? Or you dont remember it being a problem? LOL..

Over the last 7 years there has been an unprecedented expansion of technology as to cameras and videos that have allowed documentation of Police abuses. These abuses are not new. What is new is the documentation of it via cameras and technology.... Obama has not "talked badly about cops"...that is simply an "inoperative statement"...
So you are going one step further on Obama's statement that ATM's are taking jobs away? Lol you are a fool for blindly following another human being.

So you dont know who was responsible for police abuses prior to 2008? Or you dont remember it being a problem? LOL..
I don't remember cops getting killed with the liberals support.

Cop shoots on camera

Shooting looks suspect

Nope the cop in Charleston is getting what he deserves, but I don't go around calling a robber a gentle giant either. Lol you are a fool. Hurry and go see how Obama wants you to respond to that!

I think Jknow is stuck on saying random things...he isnt even responding to posts anymore. He's reached some godlike level of trolling where he trolls without the help of others

I think Jknow is stuck on saying random things...he isnt even responding to posts anymore. He's reached some godlike level of trolling where he trolls without the help of others
Tell me, does Obama at least wash it after he takes it out of your ass and sticks it into your mouth? I have answered your assinine statements, so go along now.

The reason liberals support black lives matters groups is that it will lead to more dead cops and more dead black people....

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

The Policeman known as "GI Joe" may have killed himself...if so its a huge disappointment for those looking to blame Black Lives Matter

Illinois cop thought to have been murdered may have shot himself: report

Two sources with knowledge of the investigation told Fox News it’s possible Gliniewicz shot himself. According to these sources, Gliniewicz was found face down with his hand “in a gun position” and the gun “dropped at his body.”

It appears it was all an elaborately staged suicide to cover up his criminal deeds.

Fox Lake officer's death: Suicide 'carefully staged' - CNN.com

I feel bad for his family.

Last edited:
A Black Lives Matter Member emptied his gun into a KY State Trooper's car two days ago and murdered the officer inside during a routine traffic stop. I imagine the left will say that the cop had it coming. Definently, Black Lives Matter thinks so. If they didn't, they wouldn't be calling for the murder of cops and then carrying it out. The Democrat Party shows no indication of pulling their endorsement of this pack of cop killers.

193.jpg

shanks3.jpg

shanks1-e1442257449397-620x251.jpg

Suspect in trooper’s death was a ‘Black Lives Matter’ backer

A Missouri man suspected offatally shooting a Kentucky state trooperwas an active supporter of the "Black Lives Matter" movement who advocated against violence, a Facebook page shows.

Joseph Thomas Johnson-Shanks, who was shot dead by police Monday morning, appears to have regularly posted videos and articles on police shootings under the pseudonym "Jay MileHigh,"Vocativ reported.

On that Facebook page, photos appear to show the 25-year-old St. Louis man attending a funeral service for Michael Brown, who was shot dead by a Ferguson police officer in 2014. It also shows him attending local protests in the days and weeks after.

In several photos, Johnson-Shanks is seen with his hands raised in the air with the caption, "hands up don't shoot" — a phrase that originated from the unarmed teen's death.

"Some of y'all don't understand the more violence that occurs is less justice for Mike Brown the focus should be on him," heposted on a "Justice for Mike Brown"Facebook page on Aug. 14, 2014, one week after Brown's death.
It says BLM "backer" not "member".

A Black Lives Matter Member emptied his gun into a KY State Trooper's car two days ago and murdered the officer inside during a routine traffic stop. I imagine the left will say that the cop had it coming. Definently, Black Lives Matter thinks so. If they didn't, they wouldn't be calling for the murder of cops and then carrying it out. The Democrat Party shows no indication of pulling their endorsement of this pack of cop killers.

193.jpg

shanks3.jpg

A Missouri man suspected offatally shooting a Kentucky state trooperwas an active supporter of the "Black Lives Matter" movement who advocated against violence, a Facebook page shows.

Joseph Thomas Johnson-Shanks, who was shot dead by police Monday morning, appears to have regularly posted videos and articles on police shootings under the pseudonym "Jay MileHigh,"Vocativ reported.

On that Facebook page, photos appear to show the 25-year-old St. Louis man attending a funeral service for Michael Brown, who was shot dead by a Ferguson police officer in 2014. It also shows him attending local protests in the days and weeks after.

In several photos, Johnson-Shanks is seen with his hands raised in the air with the caption, "hands up don't shoot" — a phrase that originated from the unarmed teen's death.

"Some of y'all don't understand the more violence that occurs is less justice for Mike Brown the focus should be on him," heposted on a "Justice for Mike Brown"Facebook page on Aug. 14, 2014, one week after Brown's death.

All members of BLM should be put on a terror watch list.

193.jpg

shanks3.jpg

All members of BLM should be put on a terror watch list.
Black KKK, is what they are......and the Democrats in Washington support them 100%.

Shades of Jim Crow.

These pussies are crying about "shades of Jim Crow". Imagine if they're paranoia was true backed by the govt. These "blacks need to get over it" phaggs would hang themselves.

193.jpg

shanks3.jpg

Why let facts get in the way of a perfectly good racial rant...

Forum List

Back