Black Lives Matters Member Murders KY State Trooper

A Black Lives Matter Member emptied his gun into a KY State Trooper's car two days ago and murdered the officer inside during a routine traffic stop. I imagine the left will say that the cop had it coming. Definently, Black Lives Matter thinks so. If they didn't, they wouldn't be calling for the murder of cops and then carrying it out. The Democrat Party shows no indication of pulling their endorsement of this pack of cop killers.

193.jpg

shanks3.jpg

shanks1-e1442257449397-620x251.jpg

Suspect in trooper’s death was a ‘Black Lives Matter’ backer

A Missouri man suspected offatally shooting a Kentucky state trooperwas an active supporter of the "Black Lives Matter" movement who advocated against violence, a Facebook page shows.

Joseph Thomas Johnson-Shanks, who was shot dead by police Monday morning, appears to have regularly posted videos and articles on police shootings under the pseudonym "Jay MileHigh,"Vocativ reported.

On that Facebook page, photos appear to show the 25-year-old St. Louis man attending a funeral service for Michael Brown, who was shot dead by a Ferguson police officer in 2014. It also shows him attending local protests in the days and weeks after.

In several photos, Johnson-Shanks is seen with his hands raised in the air with the caption, "hands up don't shoot" — a phrase that originated from the unarmed teen's death.

"Some of y'all don't understand the more violence that occurs is less justice for Mike Brown the focus should be on him," heposted on a "Justice for Mike Brown"Facebook page on Aug. 14, 2014, one week after Brown's death.
A Missouri man suspected offatally shooting a Kentucky state trooperwas an active supporter of the "Black Lives Matter" movement who advocated against violence, a Facebook page shows.

Why let facts get in the way of a perfectly good racial rant...
White boys just gotta act white.

A Black Lives Matter Member emptied his gun into a KY State Trooper's car two days ago and murdered the officer inside during a routine traffic stop. I imagine the left will say that the cop had it coming. Definently, Black Lives Matter thinks so. If they didn't, they wouldn't be calling for the murder of cops and then carrying it out. The Democrat Party shows no indication of pulling their endorsement of this pack of cop killers.

193.jpg

shanks3.jpg

Joseph Thomas Johnson-Shanks, who was shot dead by police Monday morning, appears to have regularly posted videos and articles on police shootings under the pseudonym "Jay MileHigh,"Vocativ reported.

On that Facebook page, photos appear to show the 25-year-old St. Louis man attending a funeral service for Michael Brown, who was shot dead by a Ferguson police officer in 2014. It also shows him attending local protests in the days and weeks after.

In several photos, Johnson-Shanks is seen with his hands raised in the air with the caption, "hands up don't shoot" — a phrase that originated from the unarmed teen's death.

"Some of y'all don't understand the more violence that occurs is less justice for Mike Brown the focus should be on him," heposted on a "Justice for Mike Brown"Facebook page on Aug. 14, 2014, one week after Brown's death.

Thank God your a Democrat because republicans don't need racist dicks like you

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

193.jpg

shanks3.jpg

Well I'm not a democrat but there is no way I would be a racist repub.

193.jpg

shanks3.jpg

Sorry can't hear you spit out your slave masters dick welfare queen

193.jpg

shanks3.jpg

Is that what you do? You have someones dick in your mouth and you think everyone does it? :laugh:

Is that what you do? You have someones dick in your mouth and you think everyone does it? [emoji23]
Good lord if you would have stayed in school instead of becoming a Crack whore on welfare you would undrstand how to insult someone.

Is that what you do? You have someones dick in your mouth and you think everyone does it? [emoji23]
Good lord if you would have stayed in school instead of becoming a Crack whore on welfare you would undrstand how to insult someone.

There is nothing useful about insulting someone. Figures a low hanging fruit cave monkey such as yourself would think that was a skill. :laugh:

There is nothing useful about insulting someone. Figures a low hanging fruit cave monkey such as yourself would think that was a skill. [emoji23]
In other words your slave masters haven't told you what to respond. ... hey maybe we should call you Tom from now on

There is nothing useful about insulting someone. Figures a low hanging fruit cave monkey such as yourself would think that was a skill. [emoji23]
In other words your slave masters haven't told you what to respond. ... hey maybe we should call you Tom from now on

I think youre struggling with your insulting skills you think are so useful. I think we should just call you what you are. A recessive gene possessing cave chimp.
laugh.gif

I think youre struggling with your insulting skills you think are so useful. I think we should just call you what you are. A recessive gene possessing cave chimp.
laugh.gif
Like I said Tom I am glad you are a Democrat sucking off the slave masters . Republicans need people not willing to sell out thier own people for some government cheese

laugh.gif
Like I said Tom I am glad you are a Democrat sucking off the slave masters . Republicans need people not willing to sell out thier own people for some government cheese

Like I said cave monkey, I would never be a racist repub. They arent very bright for starters and they actually believe they will get wealthy voting for trickle down.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Like I said cave monkey, I would never be a racist repub. They arent very bright for starters and they actually believe they will get wealthy voting for trickle down.
laugh.gif
Yep those racist republicans that freed the slaves . Lmao

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Those repubs were actually more liberal but they were still racists.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nope.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nope.

Yep. Even Lincoln could have cared less if the slaves were freed or not. Youre just another illiterate that believes things without researching obviously. Typical low hanging fruit white boy repub.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nope.

Yep. Even Lincoln could have cared less if the slaves were freed or not. Youre just another illiterate that believes things without researching obviously. Typical low hanging fruit white boy repub.
laugh.gif
Look at you pontificate on something with no context. Are you always this slow Tom? As president his job was first and foremost to save the union. That is how it is supposed to be but we know you Tom's like Obama don't understand that

Time to round up the leaders of this BLM movement or there will be open season on all blacks. These blacks seem determined to have a race war. It won't take much for white supremists to get involved.

"open season on all blacks" -- you must be from Stormfront.

Go start your race war somewhere else, pig fucker.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nope.

laugh.gif
Look at you pontificate on something with no context. Are you always this slow Tom? As president his job was first and foremost to save the union. That is how it is supposed to be but we know you Tom's like Obama don't understand that

Says the guy that called me a democrat when I never mentioned politics. :cuckoo:

Dont be mad you were too dumb to know Lincoln was a racist.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Nope.

laugh.gif

Says the guy that called me a democrat when I never mentioned politics. :cuckoo:

laugh.gif
Tom because you say you are not a Democrat doesn't mean you are not it just means we see you as the liar you are

laugh.gif
Nope.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Tom because you say you are not a Democrat doesn't mean you are not it just means we see you as the liar you are

I only said that after you called me a democrat for no obvious reason. There you pontificating on something with no context cave chimp.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back