Black Man Arrested Next Day For Stealing $60k BMW After He Tried To Buy It At Dealer With EBT Card

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
But he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin!

3260815700000578-3500803-image-a-36_1458429034965.jpg

Florida man 'steals BMW after trying to buy it with food stamps'

Evidently you fail to see the stupid shit white folks do also..in a criminal sense...

:fu:Yea at least i don't hear of any Blacks, blowing up a federal building killing 168 innocent people including children, or blowing up abortion clinics, or having babies with your relatives, guess that's how you white trash mayonnaise monkey's roll..

:fu:Yea at least i don't hear of any Blacks, blowing up a federal building killing 168 innocent people including children, or blowing up abortion clinics, or having babies with your relatives, guess that's how you white trash mayonnaise monkey's roll..
Yeah bro, because that's just how white bread rolls. A few white nuts means it's OK for blacks to do as much stupid shit as they want.

Too funny. He couldn't afford to put gas in the car. I guess the gas station didn't

Take ebt either. This is why dealerships need armed guards. Reduce the number if dindus.

Yeah bro, because that's just how white bread rolls. A few white nuts means it's OK for blacks to do as much stupid shit as they want.
Yea albino cave n!gger violence is rampant like walking into a church and blows away 9 innocent folks because they have dark skin, and some lame cocksucker bitches about some dummy trying to steal a BMW:cuckoo:

A few white nuts?? them feral Redneck toxic white trash mayonnaise monkey's need to be neutered then taken out and butchered like cattle..

Theyre too busy killing THOUSANDS of people every year in drive by shootings. Plus bomb making is super technical, which isnt exactly their forte.

Yea albino cave n!gger violence is rampant like walking into a church and blows away 9 innocent folks because they have dark skin, and some lame cocksucker bitches about some dummy trying to steal a BMW:cuckoo:

A few white nuts?? them feral Redneck toxic white trash mayonnaise monkey's need to be neutered then taken out and butchered like cattle..
Then you should get started on the butchering ASAP. Why are you such a coward? Surely you aren't in such a black area that there are no white people you can get to,

Come on. It is time to take out the dindu trash.

Then you should get started on the butchering ASAP. Why are you such a coward? Surely you aren't in such a black area that there are no white people you can get to,

Come on. It is time to take out the dindu trash.
Do the world a favor tie a noose around your neck and free fall of the nearest bridge, your sorry ass can't even type and don't even make sense, guess that's explains why you wasted your pathetic shitty life behind a keyboard all day long 13 thousand + posts, your a brain dead fuck:cuckoo:.

I didn't condone violence, where did you see that? You mentioned a few cases but are you aware the number one killer of blacks is other blacks? By a huge margin. Blacks go on rampages too, I'm not sure why you can only see the white ones.

Black people loot and burn part of their town down. Then expect white people to fix it.

When red necks kill each other at the rate ni*gets kill each other in chicago be sure to get back into this conversation. Good bye!

I didn't condone violence, where did you see that? You mentioned a few cases but are you aware the number one killer of blacks is other blacks? By a huge margin. Blacks go on rampages too, I'm not sure why you can only see the white ones.
And 84% of whites are whacked by other whites, you have a computer, if you don't believe me look it up..

It's called albino cave n!gger violence..

Most serial killers, anti Government Militia haters ARE WHITE, im guessing you are gonna troll me and say it's the Mexicans that are anti Government Militias, since the Repugs, Tea Maggots love to blame Mexicans for everything else eh? ever heard of the unabomber, Eric Rudolph??

Most of the gun deaths in the USA are in the South, golly gee the heaviest part of the USA with whites, Rednecks, trailer trash Republicons, :laugh: who would have thought?????

And 84% of whites are whacked by other whites, you have a computer, if you don't believe me look it up..

Most serial killers, anti Government Militia haters ARE WHITE, im guessing you are gonna troll me and say it's the Mexicans that are anti Government Militias, since the Repugs, Tea Maggots love to blame Mexicans for everything else eh? ever heard of the unabomber, Eric Rudolph??

Most of the gun deaths in the USA are in the South, golly gee the heaviest part of the USA with whites, Republicons, :laugh: who would have thought?????
And most of those white nut jobs are liberals. More proof liberalism is a mental disease.

Most of the gun deaths in the USA are in the South, golly gee the heaviest part of the USA with whites, Republicons, :laugh: who would have thought?????
And most of those white nut jobs are liberals. More proof liberalism is a mental disease.
Gee i didn't know Tim Mcveigh, the Unabomber , David Koresch, and Eric Rudolph were Liberals:rofl:

I bet Dylan Roof voted for Obama too huh:rofl:

Gee i didn't know Tim Mcveigh, the Unabomber , David Koresch, and Eric Rudolph were Liberals:rofl:

I said most of them were liberal. Keep trying.

You should learn to govern your passions boy, they will be your undoing!

Forum List

Back