Black man attacks two unsuspecting white women in Portland laundromat with large saw, surveillance shows

One could go in anyplace, and anywhere and a person on drugs or mentally deficient could attack them. Your just picking on Portland because tramp sent feds in. It could of just as easily been a white man, curious if he was a vet, many vets have PTSD.
well actually do to the violence mentioned in this thread you're in. that you quite frankly didn't read.

One could go in anyplace, and anywhere and a person on drugs or mentally deficient could attack them. Your just picking on Portland because tramp sent feds in. It could of just as easily been a white man, curious if he was a vet, many vets have PTSD.

The lib news media seems strangely incurious about the black guys personal history

i guess that means there are facts that libs do not want the public to know

And what exactly do whites like the OP do here with stories like this they post all the time. Millions of blacks are not looking to attack white people.
What's truly hysterical is that blacks are killing their own people and you fks don't care. and then tell us black lives matter. fk you're a puppet.

More than just the people in Portland want these women dead. Posters here want those women dead in revenge killings also.

Whites need to be ready for random attacks by blacks. Defense against deadly attacks is the new normal.

The 244 year record of white on black violence is there too.
Sure

but that does not excuse black violence now

how many white women have been raped by black men radicalized by anti white hate speech?

according to Eldridge Cleaver in Soul On Ice it happens quite often

And what exactly do whites like the OP do here with stories like this they post all the time. Millions of blacks are not looking to attack white people.
What's truly hysterical is that blacks are killing their own people and you fks don't care. and then tell us black lives matter. fk you're a puppet.
Another dumb ass white person who lies to themselves.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person. More whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600).

Apparently white lives don't matter to YOU.

So understand this white ---, far more blacks die from high blood pressure, hypertension, stroke and heart attacks caused by white racism every year than are murdered by another black person. It's time to lay your old dumb white racist bromides in their final resting places.

More than just the people in Portland want these women dead. Posters here want those women dead in revenge killings also.

Whites need to be ready for random attacks by blacks. Defense against deadly attacks is the new normal.
You need to be fitted for a straight jacket.

The 244 year record of white on black violence is there too.
Sure

but that does not excuse black violence now

how many white women have been raped by black men radicalized by anti white hate speech?

according to Eldridge Cleaver in Soul On Ice it happens quite often
It damn sure doesn't exclude white violence either. In 2018 whites were arrested for 12,000 rapes. Blacks 5,000. That means whites were arrested for rapes 2.5 times more than blacks. Soul on Ice was written in 1965. How many white men raped black women in those days and got away with it?

The protests are occurring because of acts of white violence.

One could go in anyplace, and anywhere and a person on drugs or mentally deficient could attack them. Your just picking on Portland because tramp sent feds in.

Yes that's it
It has nothing to do with the fact that they have been rioting continuously for almost 2 months.

Billie, are you new to our dear penny?

You need to be fitted for a straight jacket.

why do you say "You need to be fitted for a straight jacket" im-2? People are being killed in my town, RANDOMLY, almost every day. In the
past----the area had a REMARKABLY high murder
rate. In my time---about one per week in a very
small area----like --?? 1-2 square miles. Now it
probably averages out to more like 10 per week.
I have not been out of my tiny little residence for
WEEKS. The method is usually GUNSHOT-----that's how they kill cops too

duR, bUt bLaCk LiVeS mAtTeR eVeRbOdy!

To the same turd person scumbags on this board that show up to make excuses for this shit everytime..I only hope you show as much compassion for criminals when it's you, or your loved one that is brutalized, assaulted, looted and murdered.

Portland is the place where that white supremacist murdered 3 blacks on the Maxx light rail train. It is the place where Tom Metzgers crew bashed in an Africans skull. Portland is a place that is surrounded by white supremacists who live in the outlying areas. You idiots talk about a mob, but the protests there were peaceful until trump sent in the gestapo to throw tear gas at people, detain people for nothing and shoot non violent protesters. The only mob there is the secret police trump sent to that city without permission from anyone.

Now you bitches have always ran your fucking mouths about government overreach and here it is in your mf-ing faces and you support it only because it's being done by a republican.

You don't really believe that.

Portland is the place where that white supremacist murdered 3 blacks on the Maxx light rail train. It is the place where Tom Metzgers crew bashed in an Africans skull. Portland is a place that is surrounded by white supremacists who live in the outlying areas. You idiots talk about a mob, but the protests there were peaceful until trump sent in the gestapo to throw tear gas at people, detain people for nothing and shoot non violent protesters. The only mob there is the secret police trump sent to that city without permission from anyone.

Now you bitches have always ran your fucking mouths about government overreach and here it is in your mf-ing faces and you support it only because it's being done by a republican.

You don't really believe that.
I lived in Portland first off. Secondly both the mayor of Portland and the Governor of Oregon said things were peaceful until trump showed up.

Soul on Ice was written in 1965. How many white men raped black women in those days and got away with it?
Not many

most white women are more attractive than most black women

IM-2---How many? (I did read Soul on Ice when it was sorta new) I ---by happenstance, did pass thru Harlem frequently at that time. At that
time RAPE of a black lady ---as was easy to observe-----would be silly. I even did something like a summer internship in a Public Health Facilty----circa 1970 during an epidemic of CLAP----in a city outside of NY. What point are you struggling to make regarding that era?

Forum List

Back