Black man attacks two unsuspecting white women in Portland laundromat with large saw, surveillance shows

The video says it all. OMG, Portland is unsafe at any speed.

Snips:

A black Portland man was arrested last week after assaulting two white women in a laundromat a large handsaw, an attack that was captured on video.

On the afternoon of July 17, several people called 911 to report a man armed with a large handsaw and carrying a bag assaulting people and breaking out vehicle windshields, according to the Portland Police Bureau.

--------------------

Demonstrations that began in the wake of the George Floyd incident in May have since morphed into nightly attacks against federal officers deployed to protect the Mark O. Hatfield Federal Courthouse in downtown Portland.

The attacks against federal agents are a new development. For weeks prior to the Trump administration deploying additional protection officers, Antifa and Black Lives Matter anarchists were in the streets nightly starting fires, painting graffiti, and attacking Portland police facilities, even as local Democratic leaders like Mayor Ted Wheeler deny it is happening.
Was he on drugs?

or has the contant hate speech directed toward whites driven him over the edge?

Its the constant hate speech promulgated by the media setting these people off edge. The underlying message is all white people are bad.They are creating a culture that in the distant future will become increasingly hateful and vengeful sadly to say. They portray these high profile incidents as if they represent millions of people who are just trying to live their life. We are seeing the effects of the social poison they are dosing out among us. Couple that with years of indoctrination dosed out in our schools and colleges and its something thats impossible to stop. I dont have a good feeling for the future of all innocent civilians. Black, white, Asian... we will all suffer for this in the future.
You are lying. And what exactly do whites like the OP do here with stories like this they post all the time. Millions of blacks are not looking to attack white people. This is what pisses me off about whites like you. That one sided whites are getting a bad rap bullshit. All my fucking life I've had to put up with bullshit from whites who have been taught the message that all blacks are bad. We see that here in this forum when we show white failure, the response is black crime. Whites are being taught that they made mistakes, and that's what you're crying about. I went from k-12 learning that blacks were slaves and G.W. Carver made things from peanuts. Had I not found the 5th floor at the University library, I'd still would not know about the many thing other races besides whites have done. So stop whining. Because if you don't like how whites are being portrayed then maybe you should consider the fact that whites should not have done or continue to do the things they have done.

First of all , I said nowhere in my post that millions of Blacks are attacking white people. My criticism is of the system that is creating division in this country. Where did I say I dont like how white people are portrayed?
You dont like white people like me? what about black people like YOU, who are putting words into my mouth or trying to tell me what thoughts Im thinking. You dont know white people like me. You dont know anything Ive done in life.
Secondly, its white people whos minds have been poisoned to hate who are mainly the ones causing the most damage in this country right now because they have been indoctrinated in Communist , Marxist beliefs whether they know it or not. This is way more about politics right now than it is about race. Race hatred and division is just the tool that the left is using to reach their goals.

And what exactly do whites like the OP do here with stories like this they post all the time. Millions of blacks are not looking to attack white people.
What's truly hysterical is that blacks are killing their own people and you fks don't care. and then tell us black lives matter. fk you're a puppet.
Another dumb ass white person who lies to themselves.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person. More whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600).

Apparently white lives don't matter to YOU.

So understand this white ---, far more blacks die from high blood pressure, hypertension, stroke and heart attacks caused by white racism every year than are murdered by another black person. It's time to lay your old dumb white racist bromides in their final resting places.

Hypertension, High Blood Pressure, and Strokes among Blacks are caused by White Racism??? How?

Here’s one for you. Abortions among Blacks originated with and is perpetuated by Margaret Sanger and the Democrats White Racism. That one, I do agree with.

blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa
blacks attack whites
police brutality and racism are mostly myths --plain and simple
..the left/blacks not only act like nazis, they promote lies about race like nazis--I've linked this many times

One could go in anyplace, and anywhere and a person on drugs or mentally deficient could attack them. Your just picking on Portland because tramp sent feds in. It could of just as easily been a white man, curious if he was a vet, many vets have PTSD.

This is how Democrat voters minimize violence

The video says it all. OMG, Portland is unsafe at any speed.

Snips:

A black Portland man was arrested last week after assaulting two white women in a laundromat a large handsaw, an attack that was captured on video.

On the afternoon of July 17, several people called 911 to report a man armed with a large handsaw and carrying a bag assaulting people and breaking out vehicle windshields, according to the Portland Police Bureau.

--------------------

Demonstrations that began in the wake of the George Floyd incident in May have since morphed into nightly attacks against federal officers deployed to protect the Mark O. Hatfield Federal Courthouse in downtown Portland.

The attacks against federal agents are a new development. For weeks prior to the Trump administration deploying additional protection officers, Antifa and Black Lives Matter anarchists were in the streets nightly starting fires, painting graffiti, and attacking Portland police facilities, even as local Democratic leaders like Mayor Ted Wheeler deny it is happening.

I was horrified when I saw this.

And what exactly do whites like the OP do here with stories like this they post all the time. Millions of blacks are not looking to attack white people.
What's truly hysterical is that blacks are killing their own people and you fks don't care. and then tell us black lives matter. fk you're a puppet.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person. More whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600).

So understand this white ---, far more blacks die from high blood pressure, hypertension, stroke and heart attacks caused by white racism every year than are murdered by another black person. It's time to lay your old dumb white racist bromides in their final resting places.

Hypertension, High Blood Pressure, and Strokes among Blacks are caused by White Racism??? How?

Here’s one for you. Abortions among Blacks originated with and is perpetuated by Margaret Sanger and the Democrats White Racism. That one, I do agree with.

abortions among blacks did NOT "originate" nor are they "perpetuated" by Margaret Sanger and
democrats. There were abortions LONG before
Margaret Sanger was born and long before there were democrats. Sickle Cell anemia is a result of
racism

OMG, grow up and get a life!

A crowd tried to prevent police from arresting him after he attacked two women. So hey, lets all give in to the mob. SO what you obviously do not understand is that this is becoming a new way of thinking in society. If this someday happened to your wife you wouldnt be playing the tough guy on the internet.

Your post is 'big picture'.....and spot on.

We've gotten to the sell-by date for our society.

abortions among blacks did NOT "originate" nor are they "perpetuated" by Margaret Sanger and
Margaret Sanger was born and long before there were democrats. Sickle Cell anemia is a result of
racism

How so? Have you read Sanger’s quotes and positions?

Portland is the place where that white supremacist murdered 3 blacks on the Maxx light rail train. It is the place where Tom Metzgers crew bashed in an Africans skull. Portland is a place that is surrounded by white supremacists who live in the outlying areas. You idiots talk about a mob, but the protests there were peaceful until trump sent in the gestapo to throw tear gas at people, detain people for nothing and shoot non violent protesters. The only mob there is the secret police trump sent to that city without permission from anyone.

Now you bitches have always ran your fucking mouths about government overreach and here it is in your mf-ing faces and you support it only because it's being done by a republican.

WS murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
whites 5 times more population than blacks:
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514

racism

How so? Have you read Sanger’s quotes and positions?

yup

One could go in anyplace, and anywhere and a person on drugs or mentally deficient could attack them. Your just picking on Portland because tramp sent feds in. It could of just as easily been a white man, curious if he was a vet, many vets have PTSD.

The only people minimizing violence are the ones who attempt to justify violence by the police in all circumstances.

That’s what I don’t get about all these threads posting episodes of violence of one race against another. What’s the point? No one is saying that people like the perpetrator in the OP shouldn’t be held responsible. What we disagree on is whether police can be held responsible for their actions.

What we disagree on is whether police can be held responsible for their actions
What cop isnt held responsible ? Got an example?
Then explain why your Democrats in power are not charging rioters and looters and arsonists?

Explain why Democrats in power are destroying a couple defending their home and life while ignoring the crimes of their attackers

The only people minimizing violence are the ones who attempt to justify violence by the police in all circumstances.

That’s what I don’t get about all these threads posting episodes of violence of one race against another. What’s the point? No one is saying that people like the perpetrator in the OP shouldn’t be held responsible. What we disagree on is whether police can be held responsible for their actions.

who is attempting to justify violence by the police
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES? Have the police ever afflicted violence upon you. I have had lots of interactions with police -----none violent----but I have seen lots of VIOLENCE-------even when handcuffed, there are people capable of LOTS OF
VIOLENCE

IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES? Have the police ever afflicted violence upon you. I have had lots of interactions with police -----none violent----but I have seen lots of VIOLENCE-------even when handcuffed, there are people capable of LOTS OF
VIOLENCE
You’re right. Almost all circumstances. There’s a lot of people on the right celebrating unnecessary police violence when it’s perpetrated against people they don’t like.

VIOLENCE
You’re right. Almost all circumstances. There’s a lot of people on the right celebrating unnecessary police violence when it’s perpetrated against people they don’t like.

try again-----I dispute your statement. I have seen LOTS of violence and----some violent police response. Tackling a violent criminal is not a
tea-party. I saw only ONE ACT of VIOLENCE by
a cop----that anyone cheered. It happened long ago. LIKE (?) four decades ago. A hospital ER----a violent fairly large black male threatening people. -----the cop was a REALLY SHORT---but
a muscular black female. The action happened in a flash. She JUMPED on the man's back ----a set of handcuffs somehow SWINGING----and ---she somehow got that man cuffed with his hands behind his back. I will never forget it. That lady was a magician

What we disagree on is whether police can be held responsible for their actions
What cop isnt held responsible ? Got an example?
Then explain why your Democrats in power are not charging rioters and looters and arsonists?

Explain why Democrats in power are destroying a couple defending their home and life while ignoring the crimes of their attackers

Well, for example the cop that shot Philando Castile. But there's so many cases of police abusing their power and it's just swept under the rug. So many cases of unnecessary violence by police. So many lawsuits settled out of court and the cops face no consequences.

Or this.

Officer was so drunk that he fell asleep on duty that he passed out at a stoplight in his car. His buddies recovered him and took him to a hospital. Somehow, these astute officers never even considered the possibility that he could be drunk so was never tested for alcohol so there's no charges.

Brothers gotta stick together, right?

VIOLENCE

try again-----I dispute your statement. I have seen LOTS of violence and----some violent police response. Tackling a violent criminal is not a
tea-party. I saw only ONE ACT of VIOLENCE by
a cop----that anyone cheered. It happened long ago. LIKE (?) four decades ago. A hospital ER----a violent fairly large black male threatening people. -----the cop was a REALLY SHORT---but
a muscular black female. The action happened in a flash. She JUMPED on the man's back ----a set of handcuffs somehow SWINGING----and ---she somehow got that man cuffed with his hands behind his back. I will never forget it. That lady was a magician
There's been plenty of posters on this board cheering Chauvin on for kneeling on Floyd until he died, so I dispute your assertion.

Forum List

Back