Black man attacks two unsuspecting white women in Portland laundromat with large saw, surveillance shows

You’re right. Almost all circumstances. There’s a lot of people on the right celebrating unnecessary police violence when it’s perpetrated against people they don’t like.
you sure love to lie little guy. post a quote from someone celebrating unnecessary police violence. pooh flinger you.

There's been plenty of posters on this board cheering Chauvin on for kneeling on Floyd until he died, so I dispute your assertion.
:link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

BTW, how can someone cheer something that was over?

who is attempting to justify violence by the police
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES? Have the police ever afflicted violence upon you. I have had lots of interactions with police -----none violent----but I have seen lots of VIOLENCE-------even when handcuffed, there are people capable of LOTS OF
VIOLENCE
it seems that puke feels a cops life is unimportant.

One could go in anyplace, and anywhere and a person on drugs or mentally deficient could attack them. Your just picking on Portland because tramp sent feds in. It could of just as easily been a white man, curious if he was a vet, many vets have PTSD.

This is how Democrat voters minimize violence
The only people minimizing violence are the ones who attempt to justify violence by the police in all circumstances.

That’s what I don’t get about all these threads posting episodes of violence of one race against another. What’s the point? No one is saying that people like the perpetrator in the OP shouldn’t be held responsible. What we disagree on is whether police can be held responsible for their actions.

IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES? Have the police ever afflicted violence upon you. I have had lots of interactions with police -----none violent----but I have seen lots of VIOLENCE-------even when handcuffed, there are people capable of LOTS OF
VIOLENCE
You’re right. Almost all circumstances. There’s a lot of people on the right celebrating unnecessary police violence when it’s perpetrated against people they don’t like.

try again-----I dispute your statement. I have seen LOTS of violence and----some violent police response. Tackling a violent criminal is not a
tea-party. I saw only ONE ACT of VIOLENCE by
a cop----that anyone cheered. It happened long ago. LIKE (?) four decades ago. A hospital ER----a violent fairly large black male threatening people. -----the cop was a REALLY SHORT---but
a muscular black female. The action happened in a flash. She JUMPED on the man's back ----a set of handcuffs somehow SWINGING----and ---she somehow got that man cuffed with his hands behind his back. I will never forget it. That lady was a magician
There's been plenty of posters on this board cheering Chauvin on for kneeling on Floyd until he died, so I dispute your assertion.

can you name a few?

One could go in anyplace, and anywhere and a person on drugs or mentally deficient could attack them. Your just picking on Portland because tramp sent feds in. It could of just as easily been a white man, curious if he was a vet, many vets have PTSD.

The only people minimizing violence are the ones who attempt to justify violence by the police in all circumstances.

That’s what I don’t get about all these threads posting episodes of violence of one race against another. What’s the point? No one is saying that people like the perpetrator in the OP shouldn’t be held responsible. What we disagree on is whether police can be held responsible for their actions.

VIOLENCE

try again-----I dispute your statement. I have seen LOTS of violence and----some violent police response. Tackling a violent criminal is not a
a cop----that anyone cheered. It happened long ago. LIKE (?) four decades ago. A hospital ER----a violent fairly large black male threatening people. -----the cop was a REALLY SHORT---but
a muscular black female. The action happened in a flash. She JUMPED on the man's back ----a set of handcuffs somehow SWINGING----and ---she somehow got that man cuffed with his hands behind his back. I will never forget it. That lady was a magician

can you name a few?
The elephant in the room... George Floyd was a career criminal. In addition to several cocaine charges, Floyd forced his way into a woman's home and put a gun in her stomach while his buddies robbed her and beat her up. He also stole a gun in 1998. Dude was a real thug. If it's proven the cop was responsible for his death, he certainly didn't deserve that. But when do we talk about and address the real issue here? You know, that all these guys are career thugs and criminals leading them down this path to be confronted by police over and over. Will someone take a knee at a football game to stop the thugs from being thugs?
I did not know that. Now I know why I dont give a damn about this thug.

The world is a better place today

Leave it to a worthless leftist to blame everybody else but the man with the hacksaws.

VIOLENCE

can you name a few?
The elephant in the room... George Floyd was a career criminal. In addition to several cocaine charges, Floyd forced his way into a woman's home and put a gun in her stomach while his buddies robbed her and beat her up. He also stole a gun in 1998. Dude was a real thug. If it's proven the cop was responsible for his death, he certainly didn't deserve that. But when do we talk about and address the real issue here? You know, that all these guys are career thugs and criminals leading them down this path to be confronted by police over and over. Will someone take a knee at a football game to stop the thugs from being thugs?

THAT's the "cheer" ??? even more-----where there are criminals and guns-----people are going to
die. -----even more----where there is gunfire---people are going to die------people die each year
in hunting accidents. You are cherry picking

Portland is the place where that white supremacist murdered 3 blacks on the Maxx light rail train. It is the place where Tom Metzgers crew bashed in an Africans skull. Portland is a place that is surrounded by white supremacists who live in the outlying areas. You idiots talk about a mob, but the protests there were peaceful until trump sent in the gestapo to throw tear gas at people, detain people for nothing and shoot non violent protesters. The only mob there is the secret police trump sent to that city without permission from anyone.

Now you bitches have always ran your fucking mouths about government overreach and here it is in your mf-ing faces and you support it only because it's being done by a republican.

Did tom ridge say he would allow a leftist summer of (violent) love on his state without putting a stop to it?

if democrats were doing their job trump would not have to do it for them
If trump was doing his job there would be no protests.
You are dumbass.

VIOLENCE

can you name a few?

how's that cheering exactly? I watched the video of the arrest and Floyd resisted arrest. Floyd was not a good human. you wish to argue that bring it on. All he needed to do was get in the squad car when they attempted to put him in five times. you're confused by your own illegitimacy

THAT's the "cheer" ??? even more-----where there are criminals and guns-----people are going to
die. -----even more----where there is gunfire---people are going to die------people die each year
in hunting accidents. You are cherry picking
he's just a dick. will always be a dick. I bet he was born a dick.

Portland is the place where that white supremacist murdered 3 blacks on the Maxx light rail train. It is the place where Tom Metzgers crew bashed in an Africans skull. Portland is a place that is surrounded by white supremacists who live in the outlying areas. You idiots talk about a mob, but the protests there were peaceful until trump sent in the gestapo to throw tear gas at people, detain people for nothing and shoot non violent protesters. The only mob there is the secret police trump sent to that city without permission from anyone.

Now you bitches have always ran your fucking mouths about government overreach and here it is in your mf-ing faces and you support it only because it's being done by a republican.

Did tom ridge say he would allow a leftist summer of (violent) love on his state without putting a stop to it?

so ferguson and Baltimore were obammy's fault? right?

sorry folks----there is even more. THE COPS were
surrounded. (during the knee on neck--george floyd
thing) Had there been an opportunity to RESCUE
george, VIOLENTLY-----it might, very well have happened. There are violent rescue attempts even
in inner city emergency rooms. ------much as you guys wish-----cops do not HAVE IT EASY

Bwahahahaaaaaaa!! Now that is fucking funny!!!

Leave it to a worthless leftist to blame everybody else but the man with the hacksaws.

Try that garbage in Texas, Indiana or any other state embracing the 2nd and you may very well get properly ventilated

Try that garbage in Texas, Indiana or any other state embracing the 2nd and you may very well get properly ventilated

Why would they gut him with holes?

Why would they gut him with holes?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Not real bright

Forum List

Back