Black Man Being Led by a Rope

/thread closed

Looks photoshopped, especially when you can post the source.
It "looks photoshopped" because youre a racist with a political agenda. You will ignore the evidence (as usual), and move on to your next fake racism story as if this thread never existed.

My fake racism, you pull a photo out your ass and can't of the source of it. You got it from a right wing blog, but I am suppose to take it as truth. Sorry.
Nope, doesnt look fake at all. Prove its fake.

whitesuspect.jpg

Just find it odd that the origin of this photo can't be found.
Walking to jail with a man at the end of a rope has never been a "black thing". Quit culturally appropriating our fine tradition of western lawmen. Weve seen it happen to white outlaws in movies for decades.

Looks photoshopped, especially when you can post the source.
It "looks photoshopped" because youre a racist with a political agenda. You will ignore the evidence (as usual), and move on to your next fake racism story as if this thread never existed.

My fake racism, you pull a photo out your ass and can't of the source of it. You got it from a right wing blog, but I am suppose to take it as truth. Sorry.

whitesuspect.jpg

Walking to jail with a man at the end of a rope has never been a "black thing". Quit culturally appropriating our fine tradition of western lawmen. Weve seen it happen to white outlaws in movies for decades.

In the movies, smfh.

Leading sometime to a detention center by rope was part of an established policy for mounted police in Galveston. However, because of public reaction to this particular case the policy will be discontinued. The following excerpt is from CBS News:

Galveston Police Chief Vernon L. Hale, III said in a statement Monday that, "First and foremost, I must apologize to (the man arrested) for this unnecessary embarrassment. Although this is a trained technique and best practice in some scenarios, I believe our officers showed poor judgment in this instance and could have waited for a transport unit at the location of the arrest. My officers did not have any malicious intent at the time of the arrest, but we have immediately changed the policy to prevent the use of this technique and will review all mounted training and procedures for more appropriate methods."

Handcuffed black man is led by rope down street by cops on horseback

There is no record of how many suspects were lead to jail in this fashion in the past; however, there must have been some Whites in the mixture. The use of the rope was not intended to humiliate a Black man with hints of slavery; instead,, it was standard procedure used against ALL suspects. Because the procedure was said to have been offensive to Blacks it has been discontinued.

whitesuspect.jpg

In the movies, smfh.
Youve never seen it in real life until this week in 2019, so shut up.

whitesuspect.jpg

In the movies, smfh.

Come on Goofball.

whitesuspect.jpg

In the movies, smfh.

Come on Goofball.
Show me another pic of it happening.

The right wing racist love it, reminds them of the "Good Ole Days".
Not one scrap of evidence in this case shows racism,

So two white cops riding horseback with a black man cuffed and being lead by a rope doesn't show racism, are you fucking kidding me.

and I'm against racial slurs as appeared above, and people on the right fought a war with people on the left to give black people freedom, losing many sons, and so did the southerners who were defeated after 4 long years of bitter killing one another.

So you are telling me that those racist Southerners were leftist, they were conservative as hell.

Don't you ever tell me that the right is racist. We're the ones who liberated blacks from slavery and made certain they could vote and hold public office.

:abgg2q.jpg:You go to far with the comedy.

A Republican President called in the National Guard to let the first black kid safely in an all-white school in Little Rock Arkansas in 1954.

Yea those Southern Leftist were racist as hell. Smfh.

I saw it on tv, but was a little young, although I recall asking my mother why would they have to have so many police around just to let one little girl get a good education since she was a gifted and intelligent kid who deserved the best from her earlier hard work doing homework in a school that couldn't keep up with her. And the Democrats stood there, shaking their fists and screaming epithets and inanities at her like crazy people.

Yep those right wing, conservative Southerners were pissed, weren't they.

How is it racist? Do they not do the same for white criminals?

Then you shouldn't have a problem posting a picture of one.

Search “public hangings old west”, and you’ll see plenty of whites that were hanged.

The right wing racist love it, reminds them of the "Good Ole Days".
Not one scrap of evidence in this case shows racism,

So two white cops riding horseback with a black man cuffed and being lead by a rope doesn't show racism, are you fucking kidding me.

and I'm against racial slurs as appeared above, and people on the right fought a war with people on the left to give black people freedom, losing many sons, and so did the southerners who were defeated after 4 long years of bitter killing one another.

So you are telling me that those racist Southerners were leftist, they were conservative as hell.

Don't you ever tell me that the right is racist. We're the ones who liberated blacks from slavery and made certain they could vote and hold public office.

:abgg2q.jpg:You go to far with the comedy.

A Republican President called in the National Guard to let the first black kid safely in an all-white school in Little Rock Arkansas in 1954.

Yea those Southern Leftist were racist as hell. Smfh.

I saw it on tv, but was a little young, although I recall asking my mother why would they have to have so many police around just to let one little girl get a good education since she was a gifted and intelligent kid who deserved the best from her earlier hard work doing homework in a school that couldn't keep up with her. And the Democrats stood there, shaking their fists and screaming epithets and inanities at her like crazy people.

Yep those right wing, conservative Southerners were pissed, weren't they.

How is it racist? Do they not do the same for white criminals?

Then you shouldn't have a problem posting a picture of one.

Search “public hangings old west”, and you’ll see plenty of whites that were hanged.

So is that suppose to justify the injustice that was done to black folks. Btw who hung them?

Forum List

Back