Black Man Being Led by a Rope

The right wing racist love it, reminds them of the "Good Ole Days".
Not one scrap of evidence in this case shows racism,

So two white cops riding horseback with a black man cuffed and being lead by a rope doesn't show racism, are you fucking kidding me.

and I'm against racial slurs as appeared above, and people on the right fought a war with people on the left to give black people freedom, losing many sons, and so did the southerners who were defeated after 4 long years of bitter killing one another.

So you are telling me that those racist Southerners were leftist, they were conservative as hell.

Don't you ever tell me that the right is racist. We're the ones who liberated blacks from slavery and made certain they could vote and hold public office.

:abgg2q.jpg:You go to far with the comedy.

A Republican President called in the National Guard to let the first black kid safely in an all-white school in Little Rock Arkansas in 1954.

Yea those Southern Leftist were racist as hell. Smfh.

I saw it on tv, but was a little young, although I recall asking my mother why would they have to have so many police around just to let one little girl get a good education since she was a gifted and intelligent kid who deserved the best from her earlier hard work doing homework in a school that couldn't keep up with her. And the Democrats stood there, shaking their fists and screaming epithets and inanities at her like crazy people.

Yep those right wing, conservative Southerners were pissed, weren't they.

How is it racist? Do they not do the same for white criminals?

Then you shouldn't have a problem posting a picture of one.
Here you go! This one is of a black man on a horse arresting a white guy, but he wasnt as nice as the white officers who at least gave the black criminal a longer leash.

/debate

whitesuspect.jpg

Link please.

Still, t5he cops should have done something a little more 21st century, you think?

Call for transport or walk him on foot

Common sense

I have to agree.

The images it evokes are not good ones.
I can see if he is a dangerous felon

But the guy was picked up for trespassing
The fifth time? Was he cleaning the floors? vacuuming the carpet in hard-to-get-to-places? Was he setting the table for a family? Was he using Windex on the inside of the windows? Fixing the broken chair?
Criminally insane men who invade somebody's home may be found unaccountable for their actions, and I don't think he was there to benefit the owners of the property he invaded. And I don't think he was there to be a good samaritan, either. He has a rap sheet, and his family says he has a sick mind. And he's a serial perp. That is not one bit good.
Trespassing

I don’t care if he did it five times or a hundred. He has a mental disability. There is no reason to drag him through the streets behind a horse

Obviously, the police are sending the Black community a message. Another wink and nod from racists...sort of like the 2000+ instances that the trump regime has used the word "invasion" in speeches and on social media. The very word that the El Paso shooter used in his Manifesto...

The perp is a repeated public nusiance you dweebs want costly special treatment for every violator? He is not worth a $10,000 arrest. Maybe this will get his attention? They did not break into a gallop did they? What do you want, give him a promise to appear? Maybe he was on one?

If you don't like it stay out of Texas. I don't care if they rough him up and tell him be out if town by midnight. Go to Austin. Cops are overloaded with scum in this nation. Time to take control however they choose.

So two white cops riding horseback with a black man cuffed and being lead by a rope doesn't show racism, are you fucking kidding me.

and I'm against racial slurs as appeared above, and people on the right fought a war with people on the left to give black people freedom, losing many sons, and so did the southerners who were defeated after 4 long years of bitter killing one another.

So you are telling me that those racist Southerners were leftist, they were conservative as hell.

Don't you ever tell me that the right is racist. We're the ones who liberated blacks from slavery and made certain they could vote and hold public office.

A Republican President called in the National Guard to let the first black kid safely in an all-white school in Little Rock Arkansas in 1954.

I saw it on tv, but was a little young, although I recall asking my mother why would they have to have so many police around just to let one little girl get a good education since she was a gifted and intelligent kid who deserved the best from her earlier hard work doing homework in a school that couldn't keep up with her. And the Democrats stood there, shaking their fists and screaming epithets and inanities at her like crazy people.

Here you go! This one is of a black man on a horse arresting a white guy, but he wasnt as nice as the white officers who at least gave the black criminal a longer leash.

/debate

whitesuspect.jpg

Link please.
You just cant believe it, right? :laugh:

Texas Police Apologize for Arresting Criminal While Riding Horses | Blog Posts
texas-police-apologize-for-arresting-criminal-while-riding-horses

/debate

whitesuspect.jpg

Link please.

Why is it that your picture comes from a blog and not an actual news source.

/debate

whitesuspect.jpg

Link please.

Why is it that your picture comes from a blog and not an actual news source.
Because i found it on google images. Why are you trying so hard to reject the truth?

The right wing racist love it, reminds them of the "Good Ole Days".

/debate

whitesuspect.jpg

/thread closed

Hes not a Democrat. Why did you think he was?
KKK is 100 percent RepubliKlan today

You race baiting liar.

Hey, check this out.

YOu ever see the like?

shutterstock_279548804.jpg

OMG, how inhumane!!!
People are not dogs Klan Boy

Never said they were. Fucktard.
Yes you did Klan Boy

Did you read the linked article, or are you just being a fucktard?

The linked article, the author made a point that we dont' treat dogs like this.

But, we do.

I'm just addressing a point raised by the linked article.

What is with the race baiting you fucktard?

From the article, did you fucking read it?

"You don't even do a dog like that," said Sherri Kelly, visiting the island from Spring. "I don't care. That's inhumane."

It is a stupid thing for her to say, but I thought I was pretty merciful. YOu were an asshole.

How often does your Klan group meet?
I’m sure if you bring that picture, you will be getting free drinks all night
Hes not a Democrat. Why did you think he was?
KKK is 100 percent RepubliKlan today

You race baiting liar.

Hey, check this out.

YOu ever see the like?

shutterstock_279548804.jpg

OMG, how inhumane!!!
Yes Yes Yes...we get it...you equate the guy in the OP with a dog. We get that already.

in the first post, I assumed you were too stupid and lazy to have read the article.

now, that I cut and pasted the relevant portion, you are revealed to just be a fucktard.

So, fuck off.

/debate

whitesuspect.jpg

/thread closed

Looks photoshopped, especially when you can post the source.

/debate

whitesuspect.jpg

/thread closed

It "looks photoshopped" because youre a racist with a political agenda, and you lack integrity. You will ignore the evidence (as usual), and move on to your next fake racism story as if you never got your ass handed to you in this thread. :laugh:

Last edited:

/debate

whitesuspect.jpg

/thread closed

It "looks photoshopped" because youre a racist with a political agenda. You will ignore the evidence (as usual), and move on to your next fake racism story as if this thread never existed.

My fake racism, you pull a photo out your ass and can't of the source of it. You got it from a right wing blog, but I am suppose to take it as truth. Sorry.

/debate

whitesuspect.jpg

/thread closed

It "looks photoshopped" because youre a racist with a political agenda. You will ignore the evidence (as usual), and move on to your next fake racism story as if this thread never existed.

My fake racism, you pull a photo out your ass and can't of the source of it. You got it from a right wing blog, but I am suppose to take it as truth. Sorry.
Nope, doesnt look fake at all. Prove its fake.

whitesuspect.jpg

Also, youre retarded if you think horse riding cops have never arrested a white guy before without walking with him in solidarity. :laugh:

Last edited:
Why? do you not what even is going on? Maybe a car wasn't available at the time.

Then Galveston, Texas should stop spending money on horses, and invest in some more cruisers.
Having been to Galveston any number of times, certain areas a cruiser could be stuck in traffic for ever during busy times on the island.

That's why big cities like New York still use horses. They don't transport them that way. :dunno:
I said it was unacceptable. But you have never been on this island. Traffic can literally stand still for an hour at a time, during busy times. So more cruisers would not make a difference.
I don’t think horses is a solution
Actually horses are great for policing.

Considering a motorcycle cop would have called for a squad car, why wasn’t that done here?

That being said, it doesn’t seem to be that big of a deal.

/debate

whitesuspect.jpg

/thread closed

Nope, doesnt look fake at all. Prove its fake.

whitesuspect.jpg

Just find it odd that the origin of this photo can't be found.

Forum List

Back