🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black man calls for ban on nyggers. Epic rant.

All blacks are n*ggers to the white supremacist. Let's see if Tommy talks like this if his black daughter or black son was shot and killed by the police.

No one remembers a coward.

Tommy is a coward.

Talking sh*t about blk ppl is easy. The whole world does that.

Get in face of the white supremacist. That takes courage. That's why the Martin Luther Kings, the Malcolm X, The Muhammad Ali's, The Louis Farrakhan, The Black Panthers are so well respected.

I've said it many times Obama was smart, educated, no slang talking, black man who had no kids out of wedlock, committed no crime, good father and husband to his kids and say what you want about his presidency. Obama personally ? There was not 1% of personal scandal on that man.

But he got called all n*ggers in the world. More deaths threats than any president ever.

Black people should never apologize for black criminals

White people don't apologize for nothing. They all have kinds organized crminal networks, all kinda drug, money laundering, child molestion networks.

Crime is just gonna happen in competitive captalist society. That's how it is. Get over it.
Unless assholes belong to the so-called white networks you listed, whites don't stand behind and support them.

White racists love uncle toms.
He's a strong-minded, insightful individual.
He sees the faults and calls them out.
Not someone you'de see bumming off the State and blaming others for his failings.
I'd rather have a negro like Tommy as a neighbour than a white liberal.
1/3 blacks are good but 2/3 are ..yeah that

TommySotomayorTrauma.jpg

Hello. Keeping it REAL and Honest.

I used to listen to Tommy Sotomayor's live call in shows back in the day when his mom would call in as a guest.

It was during this time I learned Tommy Sotomayor is one of countless EVERYONES the late Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur speaks about in his often misinterpreted, much ignored Child Neglect, Abuse And Maltreatment *AWARENESS PREVENTION* PSA.

Often, I don't like the way Tommy speaks to, or about people. Especially when he's a citizen claiming to be an Advocate For Fatherless Children.

However, thanks to Medical SCIENCE and Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Oprah Winfrey, I learned how a potential life-scarring Medical Disease known as Childhood Trauma, aka Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs), affects the emotional development, as well as physical health for young children AND ADULTS.

After spending a considerable amount of time researching Childhood Trauma, I came to understand why Tommy and many people who act like him, are the way they are.

If you're interested in learning about the basics of Childhood Trauma, as well as, how it affected the LIFE of a popular American recording artist, please read on.

Back in the day, Tupac Shakur, a Mega-popular American recording artist and Gun Violence Homicide victim, shared his definition for THUGLIFE, as well as his belief that it impacts EVERYONE of ALL AGES AND BACKGROUNDS >>>

*"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

Apparently the HATE young Tupac (born 1971) experienced or witnessed, inspired him to not only create his often misinterpreted THUGLIFE Child Neglect, Abuse, Abandonment and Maltreatment AWARENESS PREVENTION PSA...

...Tupac chose to tattoo THUGLIFE in bold letters across his ONCE neglected, hungry "hurting" belly.

Indicating to me he was pretty serious about PREVENTING HATE.

The GOOD NEWS:

According to SCIENTIFIC Medical Research, Tupac was correct!

Early Brain Child Development SCIENTIST, Dr. Bruce D. Perry MD, PhD, spills the beans to Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Oprah Winfrey, offering SCIENTIFIC medical research explaining why children who grow up witnessing or experiencing violence, chaos, uncertainty, inconsistency or neglect are more vulnerable, having much HIGHER RATES of risk for mental health problems, much higher rates of risk for doing poorly in school or just functioning in the world:

Learn why 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder of the 'Center for Youth Wellness', believes a NATIONAL MOVEMENT is required to educate citizens about our Nation's Child Care Public Health CRISIS:

Cali Surgeon General and pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris explains Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect, Maltreatment and ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Dr. Harris offers REAL SOLUTIONS for preventing Violence & HATE:

The SAD NEWS:

Recognizing many American citizens of African descent support Democratic Party values and ideology, as well as a COMMUNITY CODE OF SILENCE rule and SNITCHES GET STITCHES policy, I am beyond heartbroken knowing Joe 'Unity' Biden and Kamala Harris, our Nation's Chief Elected Problem Solvers, will NEVER, EVER, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS, address the primary reason for untold numbers of American children and teens of African descent SUFFERING, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic childhood upbringing fraught with Pain, Struggles, Hardships, Uncertainty, Community Violence and FEAR!

https://www.firststar.org/black-children-have-highest-abuse-rates/ by BlackVoiceNews

"We need more people who CARE; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

If a CARING, responsible fellow American or foreign-born citizen has developed a plan for PREVENTING American children and teens from SUFFERING, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potential life scarring childhood upbringing fraught with Struggles, Pain, Hardships, Depression, Uncertainty, Sorrow, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, Sadness, Intra-Racial Discrimination, Community Violence and FEAR...

...I look forward to learning their SOLUTION for ending POVERTY, largely created by our Nation's unhealthy, potential life scarring Culture of Generational Child Neglect, Abuse and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture Of Racism.

Tagged:

"FOLLOW THE SCIENCE"

"MENTAL HEALTH"

"BECOME A HERO" >>>

"REPORT SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE"

Peace ♥️ EndHate2021

No doubt Tommy's passionate rant is spilling truths, unfortunately I cannot think of many platforms where I can share this video without being banned deleted and circumcised by the site admin.

What would happen if someone tweeted video to Barack Obama?

Peace.

Forum List

Back