Black man HUNTS DOWN white folks as if they were animals in a cemetery.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
It has now been confirmed, the victims of the cold blooded cemetery shooting by a black monster were white. It is suspected that the cemetery shooting was revenge for the heroic arrest attempt of Arbery by McMichael's.

Leftists side with the criminals as usual and do not care about actual hate murders. Don't expect to hear about this story from the media, they don't cover real fake crimes, only the Jussie Smollets of the world.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-11-at-1.48.17-AM-1068x662.png

Hunted and killed like pigs for the crime of vising cemetery while white.

That's why I always carry a gun. The government lets those vermin loose as fast as the police can catch them.

Right wingers rush to post news stories about black crime.

Left wingers rush to post news stories about white crime.

Both ignore, downplay and dismiss the threads of the other.

Wingers: Zero credibility.

Wrong. I have never posted these stories before. It is a response to the Arbery craziness which is unwarranted no matter what you think about the situation.

The fake news narrative is the opposite of reality as usual. White joggers are getting killed by black men for the crime of jogging.

I didn't post anything of the sort you lying scum.

We've had a couple of threads on this, and I'm hopeful this will not be swept under the rug.

It's likely this sniper assassinated this couple because they were white. There won't be any candlelight marches, or civil rights leaders calling for a protest march, but it needs to be labeled a hate crime.
Will it ? We'll see.

We've had a couple of threads on this, and I'm hopeful this will not be swept under the rug.

It's likely this sniper assassinated this couple because they were white. There won't be any candlelight marches, or civil rights leaders calling for a protest march, but it needs to be labeled a hate crime.
Will it ? We'll see.
If there were a candlelight march the media would be screaming Nazis! It's tiki torches all over again.

The fake news narrative is the opposite of reality as usual. White joggers are getting killed by black men for the crime of jogging.

Sounds like bullshit. Thus, I don't believe you. Can you provide proof, or is this more winger conspiracy theory nonsense?

Did he hunt white folks like animals in a cemetery, or did he hunt white folks in cemetery like they were animals?

Respectfully, wingers have been dismissing each other since the invention of politics.

Did he hunt white folks like animals in a cemetery, of did he hunt white folks in cemetery like they were animals?

Depends whether you believe white people are animals or not.

Sounds like bullshit. Thus, I don't believe you. Can you provide proof, or is this more winger conspiracy theory nonsense?

So you are now saying verified facts are conspiracies?

Yes, please fuck off.

Unless you provide the verification, then yes, ass face, I am saying your 'verified fact' is indeed, a bullshit conspiracy theory. Gimme proof, or cry about it some more, wingertard.

Forum List

Back