Black man shouting "F*ck white people" attacks whites with machete in Canada

Man charged with attempted murder after machete attack near Toronto's Eaton Centre

Well that makes sure CNN and MSNBC will not be covering this story

It's okay, it's NOT a racist attack....blacks can't be racist....shouting "F*ck White People" ISN'T racist....it's just, well....it's not racist and that's it.

:rolleyes-41:
Factually Blacks can't be racist...they can be prejudiced.

Factually, you're an idiot if you think so.

Man charged with attempted murder after machete attack near Toronto's Eaton Centre

It's okay, it's NOT a racist attack....blacks can't be racist....shouting "F*ck White People" ISN'T racist....it's just, well....it's not racist and that's it.

Factually facts prove you wrong...as usual.

I've seen no facts to support your statement just that ******* can't be racist. That's not proof.

I've seen no facts to support your statement just that ******* can't be racist. That's not proof.
I didn't mention your family members...why should you???

And in fact, it's racist to assert it. It's like saying "blacks can't swim" or "blacks can't read".

Forum List

Back