Black Monopolize Wanted Posters

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Everyday I drive to work and along the highway there are wanted posters on a few billboards. The prep on the billboard is always Black and is always wanted for homicide. Literally 99% are black. I think there was one white guy wanted for drug trafficking and one Hispanic for rape! All the rest are thuggish looking ni##ers!

The realist knows why, blacks are predisposed towards violence and have no mercy for their victims. Yet the liberal and black race hustler will say it is racism. Yep it is racism that blacks kill each other and other races in droves!

Everyday I drive to work and along the highway there are wanted posters on a few billboards. The prep on the billboard is always Black and is always wanted for homicide. Literally 99% are black. I think there was one white guy wanted for drug trafficking and one Hispanic for rape! All the rest are thuggish looking ni##ers!

The realist knows why, blacks are predisposed towards violence and have no mercy for their victims. Yet the liberal and black race hustler will say it is racism. Yep it is racism that blacks kill each other and other races in droves!

Everyone knows the most wanted are white criminals. Its an off year when the top 10 most wanted by the FBI is not majority white.

Wherever you have high concentrations of blacks, you find high crime rates. This is not only true in the USA, it is true around the world. However, stating this fact gets one labelled a racist.

Compare the crime rates of Iceland to say the Ivory Coast. Iceland is 100% white and Ivory Coast is 100% black.

Iceland - 1 murder per 300,000 people
Ivory Coast - 56.9 murders per 100,000

Wherever you have high concentrations of blacks, you find high crime rates. This is not only true in the USA, it is true around the world. However, stating this fact gets one labelled a racist.

Compare the crime rates of Iceland to say the Ivory Coast. Iceland is 100% white and Ivory Coast is 100% black.

No. Iceland is not 100% white nor is the Ivory Coast 100% Black. You racists are illiterate or you are liars. Most likely you are both.

My local ABC channel posts mugshots on the internet and their charges. They are 90% black.

No. Iceland is not 100% white nor is the Ivory Coast 100% Black. You racists are illiterate or you are liars. Most likely you are both.
Okay....99.9999%.

Research it please before posting ignorance.

Okay....99.9999%.

I dont have to research it. I already corrected you.

FBI Mobile Site
Really? Let's see if the FBI's top ten bears that out...

Okay....99.9999%.

Okay...I will have to do the research for you, because are a lazy ass.

ethnic groups: Icelanders, descendents of Norwegian, Celts: 98%; Swedish 0,5%; Danish 0,4%
ICELAND: general data

Ivory Coast:
The Akan group, which primarily occupies the eastern and central regions of the country, accounts for about 42.1 percent of the population. The Baoulé are the single largest subgroup of the Akan people, accounting for about 20 percent of the total population. The Voltaiques (Gur) account for about 17.6% of the population. The Northern Mandes from the northwest region of the country make up about 16.5% of the population. The Krou people in the southwest account for about 11 percent; theBété are the largest subgroup. The Southern Mandes from the western regions account for about 10% of the population. Non-Africans include about 14,000 French and 130,000 Lebanese expatriates.
Ethnic groups in Ivory Coast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FBI Mobile Site

this seems like local matters. Not federal

Okay....99.9999%.

Okay...I will have to do the research for you, because are a lazy ass.

ethnic groups: Icelanders, descendents of Norwegian, Celts: 98%; Swedish 0,5%; Danish 0,4%
ICELAND: general data

Ivory Coast:
The Akan group, which primarily occupies the eastern and central regions of the country, accounts for about 42.1 percent of the population. The Baoulé are the single largest subgroup of the Akan people, accounting for about 20 percent of the total population. The Voltaiques (Gur) account for about 17.6% of the population. The Northern Mandes from the northwest region of the country make up about 16.5% of the population. The Krou people in the southwest account for about 11 percent; theBété are the largest subgroup. The Southern Mandes from the western regions account for about 10% of the population. Non-Africans include about 14,000 French and 130,000 Lebanese expatriates.
Ethnic groups in Ivory Coast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So you posted the evidence you are illiterate and a liar? Thats a first. Thanks. :laugh:

Let's look at Palm Beach county's most wanted then-
Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - Special Investigations Division -

generalizations just piss me off.
FBI Mobile Site

FBI Mobile Site

Is the OP from palm beach county?

His topic title was generalization. He did not clarify for his area.
I understand your point, seeing his location, but please try to also see mine.
FBI Mobile Site

FBI Mobile Site

doesnt really matter where the OP is from. The point is that whites are the largest population of prisoners in a nation where cops and the legal system actively find ways to imprison Blacks.

FBI Mobile Site

I get both of your points. His areas crime seems to be dominated by black americans. Mine is too.
Your point is its not like that everywhere. Even if they are dominated by a white population lol

Well, considering Palm Beach county has almost equal Blacks to Hispanics, and in the top 20, 13 are Hispanic and 3 are Black...
FBI Mobile Site
I get both of your points. His areas crime seems to be dominated by black americans. Mine is too.
Your point is its not like that everywhere. Even if they are dominated by a white population lol

Forum List

Back