Black Muslim Chases / Tackles White Trump Suppoter

Stop whining and tell us your plan to retaliate.
the plan is to get Trump elected and watch the liberals either starve when their money is cut off or be deported.
What are you going to do when Trump gets blown out in the election like the Golden State Warriors playing a high school team? You did think of a plan B didnt you?
hell yes
Im going to stop working and start demanding my free shit.
hopefully everyone does.
Then what are you going to do when there is no money to give you the free shit you have become used to having.
Did you think of that? Doubt it.

Most people aren't complete a-holes so this isn't a problem.
so you agree that those that want the free shit (liberals) are complete a-holes? Thank you.

the plan is to get Trump elected and watch the liberals either starve when their money is cut off or be deported.
What are you going to do when Trump gets blown out in the election like the Golden State Warriors playing a high school team? You did think of a plan B didnt you?
hell yes
hopefully everyone does.
Then what are you going to do when there is no money to give you the free shit you have become used to having.
I'll just take your free shit from you. I'm always a step ahead of you.
that would actually be fun to see.
I live on a large wooded piece of property, the sound of guns is not something that brings attention. I would have no problem ventilating you if you came on my property and thought about stealing something.

hell yes
hopefully everyone does.
I live on a large wooded piece of property, the sound of guns is not something that brings attention. I would have no problem ventilating you if you came on my property and thought about stealing something.
Oh god. Spare me your stories about how tough you are. You've never been convincing.

Wow. Seeing all the hostility here makes it easy to see why liberal leaders have no trouble recruiting thugs to commit violence on demand. And when people on the right condemn the violence, we get attacked. The left acts like words from the right are worse than sticks and stones from the left.

Was hoping to see some liberals denouncing the violence, but looks like few see it as a problem.

Where is all the tolerance you lefties claim to possess? Sure don't see any evidence that liberal tolerance exists.

There is no excuse for these thugs shutting down rallies. I don't give a damn how much they don't like Trump. He still has rights, as do the people attending those rallies. The left needs to suck it up and understand that not everyone will follow their leaders. If riots broke out at Hillary's or Bernie's rallies, the left would have a shit fit and we'd never hear the end of it. When it's their own thugs doing the damage, you practically cheer them on or at the very least try to justify their behavior. No one else but the rioters can take the blame for their actions.

Everyone has rights so suck it up, liberals. Of course, no one has a right to act like the leftwing thugs. They should all be in jail.

hell yes
hopefully everyone does.
Oh god. Spare me your stories about how tough you are. You've never been convincing.
tell that to your momma and the rest of the hood rats in your ghettohood. Nobody here is buying anything your lazy non working welfare ass says.
I've already told my momma about all the tough white guys online. She laughed harder than I did at you. :laugh:

Why haven't they arrested this asshole?

A poster on Twitter who identifies as a Black Muslim man claims to have been the person seen on news video chasing and tackling a young white male Trump supporter following a Trump rally in San Jose Thursday. Using the Twitter handle “Houdini @sizzle_seyf”, the man posted the news video and retweeted congratulations on his chasing and tackling the Trump supporter.

Here are the still images of anti-Trump Muslim “Houdini” chasing and tacking a Trump supporter leaving the rally in San Jose, California.

ss2-575x287.png

Are we sure he wasn't the fashion police making an arrest for crimes against shorts.

Are we sure he wasn't the fashion police making an arrest for crimes against shorts.

assault and battery is not a joke, moron. The muslim guy should be in jail. Why wasn't he arrested and charged, the evidence is obvious.

A poster on Twitter who identifies as a Black Muslim man claims to have been the person seen on news video chasing and tackling a young white male Trump supporter following a Trump rally in San Jose Thursday. Using the Twitter handle “Houdini @sizzle_seyf”, the man posted the news video and retweeted congratulations on his chasing and tackling the Trump supporter.

Here are the still images of anti-Trump Muslim “Houdini” chasing and tacking a Trump supporter leaving the rally in San Jose, California.

ss2-575x287.png

Savages.

Most disturbing of all are the libs here who stand fully and firmly behind the violence. We of course know that violence and coercion are the core of their beliefs, but usually they at least do not admit it in the open. The Marxist indoctrination they received must have been substantial.

ss2-575x287.png

Savages.

Most disturbing of all are the libs here who stand fully and firmly behind the violence. We of course know that violence and coercion are the core of their beliefs, but usually they at least do not admit it in the open. The Marxist indoctrination they received must have been substantial.

the third reich has arrived in the USA and its called the liberal democrat party.

assault and battery is not a joke, moron. The muslim guy should be in jail. Why wasn't he arrested and charged, the evidence is obvious.

Moron! Hilarious!!

Why don't you get a sense of humour you dick?
You think chasing down and assaulting innocent people is a joke?

Indeed he does... he was probably beaten as kid... it's the coping mechanism.

Forum List

Back