Black Muslim Chases / Tackles White Trump Suppoter

Are we sure he wasn't the fashion police making an arrest for crimes against shorts.

assault and battery is not a joke, moron. The muslim guy should be in jail. Why wasn't he arrested and charged, the evidence is obvious.

Moron! Hilarious!!

Why don't you get a sense of humour you dick?
You think chasing down and assaulting innocent people is a joke?

I think your mock outrage is

Are we sure he wasn't the fashion police making an arrest for crimes against shorts.

assault and battery is not a joke, moron. The muslim guy should be in jail. Why wasn't he arrested and charged, the evidence is obvious.

Moron! Hilarious!!

Indeed he does... he was probably beaten as kid... it's the coping mechanism.

I assume you were sexually abused, which is why you're so up tight.

Moron! Hilarious!!

When did attacking innocent people become a joke? When did breaking the law and destroying public property become a joke? WTF is wrong with you?

Moron! Hilarious!!

Indeed he does... he was probably beaten as kid... it's the coping mechanism.

I assume you were sexually abused, which is why you're so up tight.

So you find the assault of this man funny, hilarious even?

Dude... well, that's liberalism for all. But please seek a therapist, before you turn into one of those lib savages.

Moron! Hilarious!!

I think your mock outrage is

Are you outraged at what muslim invaders are doing in Germany (assuming you are in Munich as claimed) ? Are you happy watching german women being attacked and raped at will by muslim men?

Moron! Hilarious!!

When did attacking innocent people become a joke? When did breaking the law and destroying public property become a joke? WTF is wrong with you?
It becomes a joke whenever Dims do it. Otherwise, it's a crime against humanity.

Stop whining and tell us your plan to retaliate.
the plan is to get Trump elected and watch the liberals either starve when their money is cut off or be deported.
What are you going to do when Trump gets blown out in the election like the Golden State Warriors playing a high school team? You did think of a plan B didnt you?
hell yes
Im going to stop working and start demanding my free shit.
hopefully everyone does.
Then what are you going to do when there is no money to give you the free shit you have become used to having.
Did you think of that? Doubt it.

Most people aren't complete a-holes so this isn't a problem.
so you agree that those that want the free shit (liberals) are complete a-holes? Thank you.

Nope, but leave it to a wingnut to make shit up.

the plan is to get Trump elected and watch the liberals either starve when their money is cut off or be deported.
What are you going to do when Trump gets blown out in the election like the Golden State Warriors playing a high school team? You did think of a plan B didnt you?
hell yes
hopefully everyone does.
Then what are you going to do when there is no money to give you the free shit you have become used to having.

so you agree that those that want the free shit (liberals) are complete a-holes? Thank you.

Its ok, you already agreed. Sorry I quoted it and kept you from pretending you never said it.

hell yes
hopefully everyone does.

Its ok, you already agreed. Sorry I quoted it and kept you from pretending you never said it.

Willful reading comprehension problems on your part, nothing more. Kind of lame and childish.

hell yes
hopefully everyone does.

Willful reading comprehension problems on your part, nothing more. Kind of lame and childish.
If it helps you sleep at night, You can think that in your mind all you want.

Flame thrower.......push the cockroaches out of area. Deport illegals, lock up gangbangers, arrest the RDDB scum. Arrest Soros ($1B fine). Arrest that fool in STL "burn this MoFo down" for incite riot day one in office (25yr to life solitary, Sharotounge too).
Arrest Hillary.

Forum List

Back