"Black" Names

Correll
Andy made a factual claim about blacks succeeding in a white culture.

Your response was to cry "wacism", as though that was a counter argument.

It was not. All you did was show that you are incapable of supporting your positions with rational arguments.

Andy won. You lose.

If black Germans can't do things to help themselves what white Germans can do to help themselves then black germans ain't equal to white Germans.

If black Germans can't set up factories the way white germans can set up factories then dont talk to me about equality talk.

Andylusion
Prove anything you claim.

I don't have to prove anything.

Blacks imagine little.

Discrimination in hiring, housing and education has been well documented.

The government should take forceful action to end it as it goes against the value of equal opportunity for all regardless of race.

Yet almost no white person talks like that.

Look. The poorest areas of Germany will be were black ppl are. The richest will be whitest.

Show me the top 100 list of the richest germans, actually show me the top 1000 list of the richest.

And I bet probably not one blk German is in that group.

But blk germans are doing as well as white germans. Right ?

White supremacy is sweeping across Europe.

Keep up. In Italy, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Russia and Germany, neo nazis are getting muscle and they're the extreme proponents of white supremacy.

Imagine how many not so extreme sympathisers they have ?

And you're fking sitting there, thinking that every thing is fine just coz a couple of blk men are banging white women n wifed them up.

If black ppl were doing as well as white Germans, there would b any blk ppl in Germany.

White germans ain't running to blk ppl for jobs, for houses, for loans, for land. But you better believe blk ppl are running to white germans for those things.

Fk out here. Blk ppl doing as well white German lol.

Whites measure their self worth on how badly blk ppl are doing.
I dont know why you would expect to see a black person on Germany's richest people list. Do you think there are white people on China's richest people list?

Correll
Andy made a factual claim about blacks succeeding in a white culture.

Your response was to cry "wacism", as though that was a counter argument.

It was not. All you did was show that you are incapable of supporting your positions with rational arguments.

Andy won. You lose.

If black Germans can't do things to help themselves what white Germans can do to help themselves then black germans ain't equal to white Germans.

If black Germans can't set up factories the way white germans can set up factories then dont talk to me about equality talk.
What makes you think black people cant open a factory in Germany?

Godboy
I dont know why you would expect to see a black person on Germany's richest people list. Do you think there are white people on China's richest people list?

Black germans and white Germans are equal ? Right ?

If that's the case then that equality should be reflected everywhere. Right ?

Last edited:
Godboy

Ok. Well let's go through it step by step.

How do black ppl open factories in Germany ?

Bullshit generalization.

Someone like you, whose identity depends upon seeing yourself as a helpless victim must measure your self-worth by how badly you are doing (and how helpless you are as a victim of it). That way, you have a ready excuse for every poor decision and personal failure in your life. That is not a man's life. Your attitude of wallowing in weakness and defeatism is NOT universal to any group of people, and certainly not a characteristic of people of strong character, so many of whom I have been honored to know.

Godboy

Black germans and white Germans are equal ? Right ?

If that's the case then that equality should be reflected everywhere. Right ?
No. Equal opportunity doesnt guarantee equal outcomes, especially when we are talking about an extremely minority population.

... just coz a couple of blk men are banging white women n wifed them up.

Do you think that maybe those men love and respect their wives and wouldn't appreciate some low-life like you speaking of their union like a disrespectful little punk? Grow up. You can't spend your life lying on your back demanding dignity and respect if you are not at least willing to offer the same to others.

Godboy

Ok. Well let's go through it step by step.

How do black ppl open factories in Germany ?
Without even looking, i know its the same process for a white person opening a factory.

Andylusion
Prove anything you claim.

I don't have to prove anything.

Blacks imagine little.

Discrimination in hiring, housing and education has been well documented.

The government should take forceful action to end it as it goes against the value of equal opportunity for all regardless of race.

Yet almost no white person talks like that.

Look. The poorest areas of Germany will be were black ppl are. The richest will be whitest.

How do you know this?

Show me the top 100 list of the richest germans, actually show me the top 1000 list of the richest.

And I bet probably not one blk German is in that group.

But blk germans are doing as well as white germans. Right ?

Some white Germans don't do as well as other white Germans. So what?

White supremacy is sweeping across Europe.

Keep up. In Italy, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Russia and Germany, neo nazis are getting muscle and they're the extreme proponents of white supremacy.

Imagine how many not so extreme sympathisers they have ?

And you're fking sitting there, thinking that every thing is fine just coz a couple of blk men are banging white women n wifed them up.

"wifed them up"? If you yourself are not doing as well financially as you'd like, I would venture to say that this is a symptom of the problem that hinders you.

If black ppl were doing as well as white Germans, there would b any blk ppl in Germany.

Hah?

White germans ain't running to blk ppl for jobs, for houses, for loans, for land. But you better believe blk ppl are running to white germans for those things.

And how do you know this?

Fk out here. Blk ppl doing as well white German lol.

You were just told that blacks do well in Germany so if he was not measuring his self worth as a white person, what was his point?

Godboy
No. Equal opportunity doesnt guarantee equal outcomes, especially when we are talking about an extremely minority population.

Shut up you clown. Black germans not equal to white germans.

Show me the black Mercedes Benz company, Porsche, the black German footwear company like Adidas or clothing like Hugo Boss, Puma or Siemens company.

All these companies feed the system of white supremacy and most of the above companies started off working for the nazis.

That's MY test of equality. I start with money, wealth, resources, industry and business and who controls it.

I don't give a fk if some blk German guy is banging some white German woman if that's Andylusion idea of equality he can have it.

Power is when you can PUNISH or REWARD ppl.

Black germans are not in a position where they can punish or reward white germans but white germans are in a position where they can punish or reward black germans.

There are no institutional structures in Germany in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media.

There is no equality between white and blk germans.

Bullshit generalization.

Someone like you, whose identity depends upon seeing yourself as a helpless victim must measure your self-worth by how badly you are doing (and how helpless you are as a victim of it). That way, you have a ready excuse for every poor decision and personal failure in your life. That is not a man's life. Your attitude of wallowing in weakness and defeatism is NOT universal to any group of people, and certainly not a characteristic of people of strong character, so many of whom I have been honored to know.
The past and present and future of black ppl concern me the most and in that history white ppl are n have been the main evil.

I don't feel for white ppl the way you do and I'm sure you don't feel for blk pp the way I do.

Two historical enemies are never meant to see eye to eye

Godboy

Show me the black Mercedes Benz company, Porsche, the black German footwear company like Adidas or clothing like Hugo Boss, Puma or Siemens company.

All these companies feed the system of white supremacy and most of the above companies started off working for the nazis.

That's MY test of equality. I start with money, wealth, resources, industry and business and who controls it.

I don't give a fk if some blk German guy is banging some white German woman if that's Andylusion idea of equality he can have it.

Black germans are not in a position where they can punish or reward white germans but white germans are in a position where they can punish or reward black germans.

There are no institutional structures in Germany in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media.

Ive seen zero evidence to support your claim.

Godboy

Now I like that, because by your own standard you should be happy that Blacks and Whites are more equal in the US. Right?

By your own standard they are. You said:

Right? And you suggested that is an example of inequality, right?

CEO of major multinational medical company.
CEO of Kaiser Permanente
CEO of TIAA insurance.
CEO of Carnival Corporation & plc.

I could go on, but you get the point.
I guess the US is a very tolerant and equal, by your own standard. You should be happy to live in a country so accommodating to your people.

You come across as a cave man. You are like a neanderthal, trying to fit into a civilized society. You remind me of the toddler bully on the play ground, that thinks being able to hit people, means respect and power.

No, it means you are an ape, pretending to be an adult human being, that needs to grow up.

Bullshit generalization.

The past and present and future of black ppl concern me the most and in that history white ppl are n have been the main evil.

I don't feel for white ppl the way you do and I'm sure you don't feel for blk pp the way I do.

You just defined yourself as the evil in this discussion.

Bullshit generalization.

You just defined yourself as the evil in this discussion.
Wonder what PE would be willing to do to an enemy? Wonder what PE has already done to an enemy?

Andylusion
A fascinating tidbit, I was listening to Thomas Sowell, about Black service men who were stationed in Germany I believe.

These men had married German wives, and ended up staying in Germany.

What was fascinating, was that German blacks, have virtually identical economic status as any other German. Same wages on average, same positions in companies on average.

And the key factor between blacks in Germany, that differentiate them from blacks in the US, was there is no black counter culture in Germany at all.

No gangster rap, no Reverend Al Sharpton, no BLM people.

One of the things they mentioned was that they also take on..... German names. No LaToya, or Travon. They blend in with the culture. And as a result they do equally as well as any other Germans.

First off.

For people who don't know who Thomas Sowell is - Let me bring some clarity.

Thomas Sowell is black man who is a senior fellow at The Hoover Institute which is a white supremacist think tank.

Thomas Sowell also thinks that the book "The Bell Curve" (The white supremacist bible which is a book that basically tries to prove how stupid blk ppl are) is a good well written book.

Thomas Sowell is retired and hes old. He's made enough money from hustling the white supremacists by articulating their racist views for them.

It's the oldest play in the Book of White Eddicts: use a black man to condone and excuse or cover for racist actions by white people. Because if a black man agrees, it can't possibly be racist.

What the fuck is "Eddicts"? I've been white my whole life and I'm unaware of what my white "eddicts" are.

You hate Sowell because he had the nerve to become educated. You hate him because he went to Harvard, and you hate him because he has a PhD. You hate him because he didn't sit on a porch his whole life like you did.

Your assertion that the Hoover Institute is a "racist think tank" is without basis or merit. It ain't nothin' but a black man whinin' about people who are smarter.

What are your opinions of the other blacks who are senior fellows at the Institute?

Forum List

Back