"Black" Names

westwall
Iron Mike would lose, but it would be a hell of a fight.

Are you seriously trying to say that prime Fedor would beat prime Mike Tyson ?

Prime Tyson hits anybody with 4 oz gloves on they would never wake up again.

Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. Fedor has a chin like no one Mike ever fought. Mike lost to Buster Douglas for gosh sakes. And that was in his near prime.
On that night Douglas would have beat Fedor. Douglas was not a chump junior, the average man would have got destroyed by Douglass. Fedor was not trained to go 12 rounds. Ever. And Tyson took blows for 8-9 rounds before he got knocked out by Douglass. I have seen Fedors fights in his prime. He was far too slow to beat Tyson.

That is laughable. I actually won a couple of thousand dollars on that bout because I could see Tyson not respecting Douglas and taking the fight for granted.

Yes, Tyson was outmatched by Douglas, and Douglas was no doubt at his absolute best in that fight, but he would have been demolished by Fedor.
Fedor was far too slow in his prime to have beaten any top botch boxer. That's why he was in the sport he was in. In Russia you don't get to pick your sport. If you show promise in a particular sport when you are young, the state puts you in a sports academy and trains you for that sport. If Fedor had heavyweight championship boxing potential, he would have been a boxer.

...There is a distance you must be able to achieve in order to set up your takedown and if you try walking up on a boxer to establish that position you are going to get punched.

Maai is part of any kind of clash of combatants.

westwall

IF he hits Fedor before the clinch. Once the clinch happens, the fight is already over.

Not really. Tyson can punch in the clinch and fedor would have to get inside position in order to throw Tyson. That's a matter of pummeling and boxers pummel too.
Unlike in boxing, on the street you arent wearing giant gloves. Fedor would control the wrist (or sleeve) of one hand, and have an underhook under the other arm. Tyson isnt going to be able to effectively strike in that position, and he would be on the ground immediately after that.
Again, tyson was fighting on the streets before he started boxing. You just seem to think that Fedor is going to be able to grab tysons wrist, then get inside enough on Tyson to get an underhook and Tyson is just going to be standing there unaware of what's happening. LOL!
Yes, that is exactly what would happen. How could Tyson be aware of techniques he has never seen before? Tyson sucks at grappling as much as he sucks at slam dunk contests or throwing javelins. He has no training in any of those things, and being strong and physically fit doesnt change that.

Last edited:
westwall

Yes, that's exactly what I am saying. Fedor has a chin like no one Mike ever fought. Mike lost to Buster Douglas for gosh sakes. And that was in his near prime.
On that night Douglas would have beat Fedor. Douglas was not a chump junior, the average man would have got destroyed by Douglass. Fedor was not trained to go 12 rounds. Ever. And Tyson took blows for 8-9 rounds before he got knocked out by Douglass. I have seen Fedors fights in his prime. He was far too slow to beat Tyson.

That is laughable. I actually won a couple of thousand dollars on that bout because I could see Tyson not respecting Douglas and taking the fight for granted.

Yes, Tyson was outmatched by Douglas, and Douglas was no doubt at his absolute best in that fight, but he would have been demolished by Fedor.
Fedor was far too slow in his prime to have beaten any top botch boxer. That's why he was in the sport he was in. In Russia you don't get to pick your sport. If you show promise in a particular sport when you are young, the state puts you in a sports academy and trains you for that sport. If Fedor had heavyweight championship boxing potential, he would have been a boxer.
Top boxers arent good enough grapplers to be in Fedors sport. If Mike Tyson had world class grappling, he would have been in MMA.

Godboy
"If Mike Tyson had world class grappling, he would have been in MMA"

Oh right yeah. I can imagine the convo.

"Hey Mike. Why dont you try grappling were they'll pay you chump change for a fight and walk away from boxing were they'll pay you millions for a fight"

Yeah good luck on trying to sell that to Mike 30 years ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There has yet to be a payday in the MMA that matches boxing. When that day comes you will see some changes.

There are some things about all combat sports that are similar. The main one being the ability to establish proper attacking distance. Now we have a person who has depended upon establishing close distance in order to mount an offense opposed to another that is better at attacking with long range offense. Now for Fedor to beat Tyson, he is going to have to get past a jab that's going to hit him in the face every time he tries to get near. If Fedor shoots he could face an uppercut. Both fighters will have practiced and watched films of each other. So after watching films of Fedor for 6 weeks, Tyson will not be walking forward to try getting a knock out and Fedor would probably have to come to him and that could be a problem.

westwall

Top boxers arent good enough grapplers to be in Fedors sport. If Mike Tyson had world class grappling, he would have been in MMA.

Top boxers are making top dollar. Tyson would have been a devastating grappler had he chosen to be. He was powerful both upper and lower body with a low center and most heavyweight wrestlers would have a hard time getting into his legs.

Godboy
"If Mike Tyson had world class grappling, he would have been in MMA"

Oh right yeah. I can imagine the convo.

"Hey Mike. Why dont you try grappling were they'll pay you chump change for a fight and walk away from boxing were they'll pay you millions for a fight"

Yeah good luck on trying to sell that to Mike 30 years ago.

Here I agree with you 100%

westwall

Top boxers are making top dollar. Tyson would have been a devastating grappler had he chosen to be. He was powerful both upper and lower body with a low center and most heavyweight wrestlers would have a hard time getting into his legs.

Yes, if Tyson had gone in to MMA he would have been a champion. Almost certainly.

There has yet to be a payday in the MMA that matches boxing. When that day comes you will see some changes.

There are some things about all combat sports that are similar. The main one being the ability to establish proper attacking distance. Now we have a person who has depended upon establishing close distance in order to mount an offense opposed to another that is better at attacking with long range offense. Now for Fedor to beat Tyson, he is going to have to get past a jab that's going to hit him in the face every time he tries to get near. If Fedor shoots he could face an uppercut. Both fighters will have practiced and watched films of each other. So after watching films of Fedor for 6 weeks, Tyson will not be walking forward to try getting a knock out and Fedor would probably have to come to him and that could be a problem.
Most people have longer legs than arms.

I have written in this space previously that much of Black "inequality" can be reasonably attributed to voluntary behaviors by individual Blacks - mainly bastardy, school drop-out tendency, and petty criminality - and I have recently come upon another one, also a total mystery to me.

It is "common knowledge" in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to, for example, employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. Indeed, I have read some first-person accounts of white people having Black-sounding names (e.g., "Jamal") and experiencing such discrimination "unfairly"(?).

And yet, the trend toward bizarre Christian names among Blacks seems to be increasing as time goes by.

Malik. LaShonda. Trayvon. LaToya. Names with mis-placed capital letters, and apostrophes. I pity the inner-city Kindergarten teacher who must address these children in school for the first time, trying to figure out how to pronounce some of these bizarre names, and to do so without laughing. I have occasionally thought that mothers invent them in the hope that one day the child will be a mega-super-star of one form or another who can be known simply by that first name. Shaquille. OJ. Michael. Et cetera. (Oops. Has anybody used that one?)

But seriously, is this not an utterly stupid thing to do? Why would you - even potentially - saddle your kid with a name that will label him/her as Black, sight unseen, for the rest of his or her life, knowing that it is likely that the name will result in negative discrimination in at least some circumstances? You might as well put a tattoo on your child's forehead saying, "My Mother is an Idiot."

Were I a Black parent, I would go to the other extreme, naming my kid with the most Wasp-ish name I could imagine ("Chatsworth Osborne Smith"), in the hope that it might open a door somewhere in the future. If you want to CALL your kid something more creative, knock yourself out. But to put "D'boneHead" on a Birth Certificate is almost criminally stupid.

A fascinating tidbit, I was listening to Thomas Sowell, about Black service men who were stationed in Germany I believe.

These men had married German wives, and ended up staying in Germany.

What was fascinating, was that German blacks, have virtually identical economic status as any other German. Same wages on average, same positions in companies on average.

And the key factor between blacks in Germany, that differentiate them from blacks in the US, was there is no black counter culture in Germany at all.

No gangster rap, no Reverend Al Sharpton, no BLM people.

One of the things they mentioned was that they also take on..... German names. No LaToya, or Travon. They blend in with the culture. And as a result they do equally as well as any other Germans.

westwall

There are plenty of strong and fit wrestlers that never go anywhere. You either have the natural talent for it or you dont, much like piano players, painters or authors. Just because you type all day, doesnt mean you will now write a best selling book.

Last edited:
Andylusion
A fascinating tidbit, I was listening to Thomas Sowell, about Black service men who were stationed in Germany I believe.

What was fascinating, was that German blacks, have virtually identical economic status as any other German. Same wages on average, same positions in companies on average.

And the key factor between blacks in Germany, that differentiate them from blacks in the US, was there is no black counter culture in Germany at all.

One of the things they mentioned was that they also take on..... German names. No LaToya, or Travon. They blend in with the culture. And as a result they do equally as well as any other Germans.

First off.

For people who don't know who Thomas Sowell is - Let me bring some clarity.

Thomas Sowell is black man who is a senior fellow at The Hoover Institute which is a white supremacist think tank.

Thomas Sowell also thinks that the book "The Bell Curve" (The white supremacist bible which is a book that basically tries to prove how stupid blk ppl are) is a good well written book.

Thomas Sowell is retired and hes old. He's made enough money from hustling the white supremacists by articulating their racist views for them.

It's the oldest play in the Book of White Eddicts: use a black man to condone and excuse or cover for racist actions by white people. Because if a black man agrees, it can't possibly be racist.

Last edited:
Andylusion

First off.

For people who don't know who Thomas Sowell is - Let me bring some clarity to who Thomas Sowell is a senior fellow at The Hoover Institute which is a white supremacist think tank.

Thomas Sowell also thinks that the book "The Bell Curve" (The white supremacist bible which is a book that basically tries to prove how stupid blk ppl are) is a good well written book.

Thomas Sowell is retired and hes old. He's made enough money from hustling the white supremacists by articulating their racist views for them.

It's the oldest play in the Book of White Eddicts: use a black man to condone and excuse or cover for racist actions by white people. Because if a black man agrees, it can't possibly be racist.

Attack the messenger again paul? The fact is Sowell is correct. I know several families in Germany with black fathers and german moms, guess what, they all do fine. Sowell is correct.

Those black MEN, are men. Not children begging for handouts.

Andylusion

First off.

Thomas Sowell is black man who is a senior fellow at The Hoover Institute which is a white supremacist think tank.

Prove anything you claim.

Andylusion

First off.

For people who don't know who Thomas Sowell is - Let me bring some clarity to who Thomas Sowell is a senior fellow at The Hoover Institute which is a white supremacist think tank.

Attack the messenger again paul? The fact is Sowell is correct. I know several families in Germany with black fathers and german moms, guess what, they all do fine. Sowell is correct.

Those black MEN, are men. Not children begging for handouts.

It's sad really. Paul is like a toddler screaming louder and louder, thinking that somehow being obnoxious will make him a man.

Is Paulie done trying to tell us how “brutal” aikido is? Or how the outcome of single combat is based on skin color?

Andylusion

First off.

Andy made a factual claim about blacks succeeding in a white culture.

Your response was to cry "wacism", as though that was a counter argument.

It was not. All you did was show that you are incapable of supporting your positions with rational arguments.

Andy won. You lose.

Andylusion
Prove anything you claim.

I don't have to prove anything.

Blacks imagine little.

Discrimination in hiring, housing and education has been well documented.

The government should take forceful action to end it as it goes against the value of equal opportunity for all regardless of race.

Yet almost no white person talks like that.

Look. The poorest areas of Germany will be were black ppl are. The richest will be whitest.

Show me the top 100 list of the richest germans, actually show me the top 1000 list of the richest.

And I bet probably not one blk German is in that group.

But blk germans are doing as well as white germans. Right ?

White supremacy is sweeping across Europe.

Keep up. In Italy, Spain, Holland, Belgium, Russia and Germany, neo nazis are getting muscle and they're the extreme proponents of white supremacy.

Imagine how many not so extreme sympathisers they have ?

And you're fking sitting there, thinking that every thing is fine just coz a couple of blk men are banging white women n wifed them up.

If black ppl were doing as well as white Germans, there would b any blk ppl in Germany.

White germans ain't running to blk ppl for jobs, for houses, for loans, for land. But you better believe blk ppl are running to white germans for those things.

Fk out here. Blk ppl doing as well white German lol.

Whites measure their self worth on how badly blk ppl are doing.

Forum List

Back