Black on Black: Calypso Louie Blasts Black Jimmy

Farrakhan is widely believed to have been one of the "Detroit Red" (Malcolm X) assassins. Elijah Muhammed was pissed off that X was leaving to form a black nationalist movement without aligning with his Nation of Islam. 3 of them with shotguns....he never had a chance.

Of course you'll never hear the real reason black unemployment has skyrocketed.
There is a percentage of blacks who thought(and rightfully so in some cases)that it was going to be a free ride now that a brother was in office.

Well he's right, when he says Obama cannot solve the problems in the Black Community.
Only the Black community can solve it's problems, not the government or any policies.
Until the black community gets it in their heads that they are responsible for themselves, they will always be victims and be dependent.
There are millions of blacks that have become successful and it is because they did take individual responsibility for themselves.
President Obama is a perfect example of one. He could have just drowned in sorrows, continued the excuses and blame game and continued to drink and take drugs, but he didn't.
He took responsibility and said " I don't want to be like this", I want to make it in this world and he did.

But even he is still doing the blame game.

Last edited:
There is a percentage of blacks who thought(and rightfully so in some cases)that it was going to be a free ride now that a brother was in office.

You're an embarrassing piece of shit

All Right!! Does that get me on the list? I've been trying for weeks and hopefully this will put me over the top!!
Should I expect E-mail notification if I get on the list?

Thanks for your support!

You've got two paths on this. Either obama really sucks when it comes to jobs.
Or the huge increase of welfare rolls and and food stamps say my theory may have merit.
I would say it's a combination of those two actually.

You shallow thinking piece of crap.

All Right!! Does that get me on the list? I've been trying for weeks and hopefully this will put me over the top!!
Should I expect E-mail notification if I get on the list?

Thanks for your support!

Weeks? Seems to me it's been quite a bit longer than that :cool:

Forum List

Back