Black pastor calls black males barbaric, asks why Asians don't riot/rape after disaster; Oh boy...

Yes, when he says they all flew away like Donald Trump, especially when every living soul was supposed to run for their very lives.

We're there private jets filled to capacity?
It very unlikely there was even a one, let a alone a fleet of them as he implies...

Neither Jesse Jackson, not Al Sharpton used their resources to evacuate anyone from New Orleans.
So? Do either of them live there?

Oh since they don't live there they shouldn't give resources to help them?

Ok. Don't ever demand I pay more taxes to help blacks in the ghetto. Afterall....in don't fucking live there.

Oh....that's different huh?
Rich ******* are responsible for paying their taxes, not donating money to help poor ******* flee massive storms in cities, especially ones they don't live it.

all I can say is he better watch out or he's gonna have him thirty women saying he had sex with them after drugging them.

If you can't understand a loon when he's ranting about all theses pastors leaving New Orleans in their private jets, I can't help you...
Just how stupid are you, really?

So he is criticizing black pastors for leaving New Orleans during the disaster when they should have been with their peopel who were suffering. That makes him a loon for being critical of that?
Yes, when he says they all flew away like Donald Trump, especially when every living soul was supposed to run for their very lives.

We're there private jets filled to capacity?
It very unlikely there was even a one, let a alone a fleet of them as he implies...
Actually, it is quite likely.

Mega Church Pastors: Private Planes

Mark
That is really a loud incrimination on the part of the Clergy. Not only blacks. No wonder Church attendance is low.

Well....all I'll say....is just watch the clip and comment from there

Pastors with private jets? This guy is a nut, no wonder you like him.

regardless of the pastor's lifestyle the question is valid

The question is valid, and old, but in order for it to be taken seriously you have to have it presented by someone who isn't a fucking nutball.

yeah, how'd that go for Bill Cosby. The left went after him like a Tasmanian devil.

NO its not. What makes him a loon....him making a point you don't like?
Nope. He's a loon because he's a loon. That doesn't make his point invalid it means if you want people to care you have to find a better source. He's a nut.

Why is he a loon? Can you provide an answer?
If you can't understand a loon when he's ranting about all theses pastors leaving New Orleans in their private jets, I can't help you...
did they?

Nope. He's a loon because he's a loon. That doesn't make his point invalid it means if you want people to care you have to find a better source. He's a nut.
the point is is he wrong?
The point is, it doesn't matter if he's right, no can hear him for all his irrational nonsense.
is he right? The OP was just a listen to this. Well we did and it seems he's right. So why do I need to consider the man a loon?

did they?
I don't know but the likelihood that they did, in their private jets, is 0. Everyone was told to flee, everyone.

yeah, how'd that go for Bill Cosby. The left went after him like a Tasmanian devil.
For good reason apparently. Another one not to use. Don't riot young *******, and excuse me, I have a whitey bitch to drug and rape.
which never happened. Never. Going after a brother because he speaks the truth. typical libturdness,.

the point is is he wrong?
The point is, it doesn't matter if he's right, no can hear him for all his irrational nonsense.
is he right? The OP was just a listen to this. Well we did and it seems he's right. So why do I need to consider the man a loon?
Ah, because he is a loon, obviously.

Learn to call a spade a spade.

For good reason apparently. Another one not to use. Don't riot young *******, and excuse me, I have a whitey bitch to drug and rape.
which never happened. Never. Going after a brother because he speaks the truth. typical libturdness,.
Never happen? He did everything but post it on You Tube. He's toast, finally.

did they?
I don't know but the likelihood that they did, in their private jets, is 0. Everyone was told to flee, everyone.
so now you even state the dude is most likely right, so that makes him a loon eh? funny how the brain in your ass functions.

never happened.

did they?
so now you even state the dude is most likely right, so that makes him a loon eh? funny how the brain in your ass functions.
******* rioting is valid. ****** pastors fleeing on their private jets to fancy hotels in not.

Well....all I'll say....is just watch the clip and comment from therethere

Pastors with private jets? This guy is a nut, no wonder you like him.

You're calling him a but because he's black. Racist!

Nope, he's batfucking nuts.

Why do you hate black people?

again, the point of the libturds is to keep the blacks suppressed, if you follow ole paintbynumbers here you can see how they do it.

never happened.
That's just total nonsense, obviously.

Forum List

Back