Black pastor calls black males barbaric, asks why Asians don't riot/rape after disaster; Oh boy...

NO its not. What makes him a loon....him making a point you don't like?
Nope. He's a loon because he's a loon. That doesn't make his point invalid it means if you want people to care you have to find a better source. He's a nut.

Why is he a loon? Can you provide an answer?
If you can't understand a loon when he's ranting about all theses pastors leaving New Orleans in their private jets, I can't help you...
Just how stupid are you, really?

So he is criticizing black pastors for leaving New Orleans during the disaster when they should have been with their peopel who were suffering. That makes him a loon for being critical of that?

Nope. He's a loon because he's a loon. That doesn't make his point invalid it means if you want people to care you have to find a better source. He's a nut.

If you can't understand a loon when he's ranting about all theses pastors leaving New Orleans in their private jets, I can't help you...

So he is criticizing black pastors for leaving New Orleans during the disaster when they should have been with their peopel who were suffering. That makes him a loon for being critical of that?
Yes, when he says they all flew away like Donald Trump, especially when every living soul was supposed to run for their very lives.

So he is criticizing black pastors for leaving New Orleans during the disaster when they should have been with their people who were suffering. That makes him a loon for being critical of that?
I believe most pastors would stay to help the survivors, their flock...not run like scared rabbits thinking only of themselves.

So he is criticizing black pastors for leaving New Orleans during the disaster when they should have been with their people who were suffering. That makes him a loon for being critical of that?
I believe most pastors would stay to help the survivors, their flock...not run like scared rabbits thinking only of themselves.

This paintmyhouse loser is not even as reliable as a broken clock which is at least right twice a day.

This paintmyhouse loser is not even as reliable as a broken clock which is at least right twice a day.
No one was supposed to stay, boys. No one...

Yes, when he says they all flew away like Donald Trump, especially when every living soul was supposed to run for their very lives.

We're there private jets filled to capacity?

Oh, I didn't see the post. I have him on ignore. It's a nice board since my move. I suggest you put him on "ignore" as well.

It's very unlikely there was even a one, let a alone a fleet of them as he implies...

Last edited:

Everyone was supposed to flee. No one suggested that they stay and attempt to play Moses and the Red Sea.

It very unlikely there was even a one, let a alone a fleet of them as he implies...

Neither Jesse Jackson, not Al Sharpton used their resources to evacuate anyone from New Orleans.

It very unlikely there was even a one, let a alone a fleet of them as he implies...

Neither Jesse Jackson, not Al Sharpton used their resources to evacuate anyone from New Orleans.
So? Do either of them live there?

Everyone was supposed to flee. No one suggested that they stay and attempt to play Moses and the Red Sea.

I don't think any black pastors would of made a difference anyway. The point is they act like animals in those situations. He is 100% correct on that point, and that's something you can't refute, which is the reason you can only attack him.

Actually, it is quite likely.

Mega Church Pastors: Private Planes

Mark

I don't think any black pastors would of made a difference anyway. The point is they act like animals in those situations. He is 100% correct on that point, and that's something you can't refute, which is the reason you can only attack him.
I'm not attempting to refute the point that black people, and others, riot, but if you wish to have a reasonable debate, don't start with an unreasonable source.

Actually, it is quite likely.

Mega Church Pastors: Private Planes

Mark
Black mega-churches?

And no, it's not likely at all, Mark (and we don't care what your name is, this is not a note to your mommy).

So? Do either of them live there?

Oh since they don't live there they shouldn't give resources to help them?

Ok. Don't ever demand I pay more taxes to help blacks in the ghetto. Afterall....in don't fucking live there.

Oh....that's different huh?

Forum List

Back