Black pastor calls black males barbaric, asks why Asians don't riot/rape after disaster; Oh boy...

Actually, it is quite likely.

Mega Church Pastors: Private Planes

Mark
Black mega-churches?

And no, it's not likely at all, Mark (and we don't care what your name is, this is not a note to your mommy).
Yes, black mega-churches. Here is a black minister who wants a jet:

Jesus Wants Me to Have This Jet

Mark
Great, but I don't believe he lived there, or fled before Katrina now did he?
I'm not sure. But at first, you questioned whether pastors actually owned jets, and I linked you to info that they did. Then, you moved onto black pastors owing jets, and I proved that they did, now I need to prove that a black pastor actually was in New Orleans? The basis of your charge of "looniness" against the speaker on the video was that pastors to not own jets.

Since they certainly do, then it is incumbent on you to admit your mistake and move on.

BTW, the largest mega church in New Orleans is run by blacks. But no, I don't know if they own a jet or left.NO during the hurricane. My doing research to find answers for you is becoming tedious. I figured that with enough nudging you would be curious enough to find out on your own.

Mark
The OP said black pastors flew away from Katrina in their private jets. Not a chance.
You called the speaker a loon because he stated that pastors do own jets.

Here are your words:

Pastors with private jets? This guy is a nut, no wonder you like him.

THAT is why you called him a loon.

Mark

:lol:

How did I know this was gonna be a Pastor Manning thread?

Oh yeah - cause he's every racist white guy's favorite black pastor.

You guys know that ATLAH is the black version of the Westboro Baptist Church, right?

When I read anything, I consider the truth of the words spoken, not the author.

I guess I'm funny that way...

Mark

Black mega-churches?

And no, it's not likely at all, Mark (and we don't care what your name is, this is not a note to your mommy).

Mark
I'm not sure. But at first, you questioned whether pastors actually owned jets, and I linked you to info that they did. Then, you moved onto black pastors owing jets, and I proved that they did, now I need to prove that a black pastor actually was in New Orleans? The basis of your charge of "looniness" against the speaker on the video was that pastors to not own jets.

Since they certainly do, then it is incumbent on you to admit your mistake and move on.

BTW, the largest mega church in New Orleans is run by blacks. But no, I don't know if they own a jet or left.NO during the hurricane. My doing research to find answers for you is becoming tedious. I figured that with enough nudging you would be curious enough to find out on your own.

Mark
The OP said black pastors flew away from Katrina in their private jets. Not a chance.

Here are your words:

Mark
No, I called him a loon for saying black pastors fled Katrina in thier private jets. And this is the last post on that.

Black mega-churches?

Mark

Mark

Here are your words:

Mark

Exactly right.

PaintMyHouse is a moron though. Don't have such high expectations for him.

Mark

Mark

Here are your words:

Mark
No, I called him a loon for saying black pastors fled Katrina in thier private jets. And this is the last post on that.

Prove they didnt? He proved black pastors have them. Nawlins obviously has black pastors. You call it false. He all but proved it true. Burden is on you.

It very unlikely there was even a one, let a alone a fleet of them as he implies...
Actually, it is quite likely.

Mega Church Pastors: Private Planes

Mark
Black mega-churches?

Mark

Mark
Nope, honestly don't give a fuck, he's a loon.

Mark

Here are your words:

Mark

Prove they didnt? He proved black pastors have them. Nawlins obviously has black pastors. You call it false. He all but proved it true. Burden is on you.
It's nonsense. Let it go.

And the burden is on the OP, and his source.

Mark

Mark

Here are your words:

Mark
In your VERY FIRST post, you questioned his sanity for believing that pastors had jets.

Hard to retract what you have written.

Mark

Mark

Here are your words:

Mark
In your VERY FIRST post, you questioned his sanity for believing that pastors had jets.

Mark
He said they had jets and flew away from Katrina. Bullshit.

Mark

Here are your words:

Mark

It's nonsense. Let it go.

And the burden is on the OP, and his source.
I doubt the speaker on the video made the story up. Since we do know that pastors do own jets, that mega churches do exist in New Orleans, and that at least one of those churches(the largest BTW) has a black pastor.

It appears to not stretch credulity in the least to say that the speaker on the video is correct.

Mark

Mark

Here are your words:

Mark

Mark
Hmm. Logic tells me that if I owed a jet, and I wanted to avoid a catastrophe, that it would be my first choice of transportation. I mean, why even consider leaving a multi million dollar jt to get ruined in the hurricane?

What does your logic tell you?

Mark

Here are your words:

Mark

Mark
Hmm. Logic tells me that if I owed a jet, and I wanted to avoid a catastrophe, that it would be my first choice of transportation. I mean, why even consider leaving a multi million dollar jt to get ruined in the hurricane?

Mark
That black pastors did not flee Katrina in thier private jets...

Here are your words:

Mark

Mark

Mark
And you know this how? If you are not sure wouldn't that make you even nuttier than the speaker?

Mark

Well....all I'll say....is just watch the clip and comment from there

He tells it like it is. No wonder you don't like him.

He's a loon. His point is not.

Clearly it's YOU that's the loon. Everyone thinks you're a fucking tard because, all your points are loony. You're getting smashed in this thread and it's hilarious to watch. :laugh:

You guys know that ATLAH is the black version of the Westboro Baptist Church, right?

Mark

Well, that's a little naive.

You're mistaking what you want to hear with "truth".

Do you believe Pastor Manning to be speaking "truth" when he claims that Starbucks favors their lattes with the semen of gay men?

Mark

Well, that's a little naive.

You're mistaking what you want to hear with "truth".

Do you believe Pastor Manning to be speaking "truth" when he claims that Starbucks favors their lattes with the semen of gay men?

Reread my statement. I consider the truth of the words, not the author. It means that when reading what a person says, does it make sense and does it stand up to scrutiny? Like the speaker in the video, I honestly didn't know about pastors owning jets until PMH questioned it so I thought it would give me and indication of what he is saying is the truth.

If Hitler speaks the truth, its still true even if Hitler said it, and if the pope speaks a lie, it is still a lie even if it came out of the pope's mouth.

Mark

Well....all I'll say....is just watch the clip and comment from there

He tells it like it is. No wonder you don't like him.

He's a loon. His point is not.

Clearly it's YOU that's the loon. Everyone thinks you're a fucking tard because, all your points are loony. You're getting smashed in this thread and it's hilarious to watch. :laugh:

Morons, like you, can't inderstand those so much smarter.

Mark

Mark
And you know this how? If you are not sure wouldn't that make you even nuttier than the speaker?

Mark
Nope. Common sense.

Forum List

Back